Do you believe Trubisky has the tools to succeed?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thanks brotha, hope all is all.

Actually I’m with you 100%. He doesn’t seem to have that killer instinct. I see Mitch as being a good guy with a great work ethic, but I also see him over thinking everything and hesitant to take chances.. or zone in and wait too long, leading to sacks.

I’m starting to lose hope with him. Has he ever threw for 2 tds in a gam? I couldn’t believe last Sunday.

He has popcorn biceps like he does a bunch of weird pullups and he doesn't breath through his nostrils. Lacks alpha confidence when under pressure. Eyes of a mole when it comes to deep ball accuracy. Questionable descisioning skillabilities. Verdict is definitely out on this project, I'll give him 2 and a halve seasons.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
IDK if he has the "tools" per se. As Bernard Berrian isn't on the team.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well if Desperado says he isn't elite, then he most obviously will be. #soundlogic

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
He has popcorn biceps like he does a bunch of weird pullups and he doesn't breath through his nostrils. Lacks alpha confidence when under pressure. Eyes of a mole when it comes to deep ball accuracy. Questionable descisioning skillabilities. Verdict is definitely out on this project, I'll give him 2 and a halve seasons.

Hahahaha.

He actually also reminds me of Terrance and Phillip.

Attachments

• 666F13F6-E16D-43ED-860C-67C4314CA2AE.jpg
    666F13F6-E16D-43ED-860C-67C4314CA2AE.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 14

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My biggest issue is his age. Dude needs to grow up already and be years removed from a probowl.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hahahaha.

He actually also reminds me of Terrance and Phillip.

When are u gonna meet me and grimdawg 4 some wings and polesloots? You should see how SWOLE we are now. #teammeat

JUSTWIN

BANNED
Liked Posts:
This is what has me worried.

Watson threw 4 TDs in his third start.

Mahommes threw 4 TDs in his second start.

Trubisky has 13 starts and has yet to even throw for 2 TDs.

He should of had 2 TDs against the Saints last year -- the Miller reversal and the Howard goal line drop. I thought he played well in that game despite the final stats.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
He should of had 2 TDs against the Saints last year -- the Miller reversal and the Howard goal line drop. I thought he played well in that game despite the final stats.

Oh yeah, forgot about that overthrown pass that Miller had to pull down which ended up costing him his career.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Welcome back. You still owe me a visit for a music fest.

But, I could have predicted this. All Cutler fanboys hate Mitch. We are on opposite sides on this, again.

Agreed. Spartan is going too far

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's unquestionably got all the physical tools. The question is whether he's got the mental make up.

Also, hi!
Not a fan of the “physical tools” thing. Every QB to make the NFL has the Physical tools. What Trubisky lacks in abundance is brains and testicular fortitude.