Do you believe Trubisky has the tools to succeed?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I still believe in Trubs and Nagy. I don't care about Watson or Mahomes one way or another. I think this team has all the tools to be very good. All Trubs needs to do is be decent right now. And if he improves after some games played 8 - 12 then we will be a force come PO time. Need Nagy to step it up too.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace is for sure a fucking idiot,

Trubisky looks like he is going to the hospital.

He looks like that guy that is not that fast, not that elusive...and really really really small...my god I would love to line him up and I'm only a natural 175 and 220 bulked. Would be a dream to have an angle on him and beat him to the sideline...and just lite up the rest of his life and leave him something he will feel to his last day.

I fear for him.

His speed is adequate, but does not have Wilson elusiveness. Or even Romo.

I was hopeful but wish we had the project Josh Allen from what I have seen so far. Allen probably struggles for 2 years but damn...you can see what you need is there.
Trubs? I do think this is the ultimate offense for him so he is lucky. He just needs to execute and let this team roll.

Trubs is a cab driver, most NFL QB's are limo drivers. Doesn't mean he fails...but about the Cyclops comment? Do we think he can eve see out of his left eye?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Shouldn't have to jump for over the shoulder catches if the QB has any accuracy.

Are we really debating that throw? Really?

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
Trubs has all the tools to be the best Bears QB ever. Post Luckman.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Trubs misses to many open wr's. He needs better accuracy.
how the fuck does he have 8 chances to get in field goal range with 2 minutes to play and blows it by over throwing receivers and running around like a idiot.

Made me.....

Miss 6

;)

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Pace is for sure a fucking idiot,

Trubisky looks like he is going to the hospital.

He looks like that guy that is not that fast, not that elusive...and really really really small...my god I would love to line him up and I'm only a natural 175 and 220 bulked. Would be a dream to have an angle on him and beat him to the sideline...and just lite up the rest of his life and leave him something he will feel to his last day.

I fear for him.

His speed is adequate, but does not have Wilson elusiveness. Or even Romo.

I was hopeful but wish we had the project Josh Allen from what I have seen so far. Allen probably struggles for 2 years but damn...you can see what you need is there.
Trubs? I do think this is the ultimate offense for him so he is lucky. He just needs to execute and let this team roll.

Trubs is a cab driver, most NFL QB's are limo drivers. Doesn't mean he fails...but about the Cyclops comment? Do we think he can eve see out of his left eye?

All you keyboard warriors are hilarious.

I bet you call your mommy to come over to squash a spider.

:)

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
how the fuck does he have 8 chances to get in field goal range with 2 minutes to play and blows it by over throwing receivers and running around like a idiot.

Made me.....

Miss 6

;)

You mean throw a pick and just end it?

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:

Made me.....

Miss 6

;)

Cutler's debut in Green Bay had him throwing what, 5 picks? At least Mitch didn't do that.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You mean throw a pick and just end it?

Bears would have been out of the game much earlier than the waning seconds of the ball game.

Cutler rarely got a chance to blow a game at the end because he had already blown it by halftime.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
No high draft picks for years, luv em or leave em. Why 25 threads on mr biscuit?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I still have faith in the pick and yes I would have rather we drafted Watson by allot. It’s going to be a work in progress but he’s going to have to show something as time goes on

Can you imagine this place after Watson tears his ACL in a non contact drill while wearing a Bears uniform. The meltdown would've been epic!

Devastator

BANNED
Liked Posts:
We won’t know for a few years. Even if he shows “flashes” this year he could regress the next year. Truth is we just won’t know for a long time. Be patient

Ask me again in year 4