Do you believe Trubisky has the tools to succeed?

mecha

Liked Posts:
Grossman played great for 4 weeks and never did it again for the Bears. #plottwist

Zerovoltz

Liked Posts:
2 of those TDs were shovel passes.

Yes, they were.....for the sake of this thread, just disregard those...let's just say Mahomes threw 2 TD.....Go watch mahomes highlights. The TD to Hill that wasn't a shuttle...Mahomes has a man on him right from the snap..Center missed his man. Mahomes never takes eyes off the field, quickly adjusts arm angle to a sidearm throw...and LAZERS a strike to Hill in stride who is going accross the field. ...watch the TD pass the freaking fullback on wheel route...pay close attention to where the FB is when Mahomes decides to throw the ball to him....Mahomes throws him open with a perfectly dropped in pass, deep downfield, in stride...to the FB. .....And the biggest play for Mahomes of that game....wasn't a TD pass...it was a 3rd and 12 where Mahomes is chased out of the pocket...rolling to his right, he flicks the ball like a LAZER again, 35 yards in air travel to Hill cutting accross the field, converting this key 3rd Down...(Alex Smith throws that away or gains 3 and we punt.) .....Watch the plays where Mahomes is pressured...the guy NEVER stops looking at his targets downfield....he has very good pocket presence and isn't rattled when the rush gets close, and he makes the play.....You can call me a homer...that's fine...but the kid is GIFTED and POISED. .....he also executes one hell of a play fake...very convincing.

I don't know what you are waiting to see with Mitch.......I've seen some comments here about Mitch being a cab driver and not a limo driver...drafting at 2 overall, you are supposed to get a race car driver.....Cab drivers are available every offseason in free agency. Your best hope is the D you have assembled can carry your team and Mitch to a title...Mitch is quickly looking like the kind of guy who doesn't elevate talent around him....the talent around the offense, needs to elevate him. Good Luck!

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
hell yes! My guys gaslight anthem just sold out stone pony. Wish I coulda gone :( - best rock n roll band past 15 years.

Any good shows ya been to lately?

Been to the Stone Pony several times in last couple of years. This upcoming Friday is The Machine (Pink Floyd tribute band I see several times a year)

How bout you?

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
What makes you say that?
I just dont think he will,I'll give the kid this year but from his body of work already it seem pace has missed again on his first round pick.

Hope I am wrong but I'm usually 100% correct....all the time..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Josh Gordon released. Sign him.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hope I am wrong but I'm usually 100% correct....all the time..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I can confirm this character assessment of Mr HansGrubs

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Welcome back bro!! Hope you are well!

I have seen flashes from Mitch but am not at all convinced yet. Still way early to write him off though..
Thanks dude!! Hope all is well with you as well.

Go bears and cheers!!

Mitchapalooza

I'll save judgement until after the season unfolds. Hopefully he bounces back on Monday. Also welcome back Desbro.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Things go right - He possesses the talent to develop into a rich man’s Alex Smith, poor man’s Aaron Rodgers.

Things go wrong - Mark Sanchez type player

He's already got the butt fumble. You think Sanchez taught him that?

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whoa, this thread is like "ole home week".

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
how the fuck does he have 8 chances to get in field goal range with 2 minutes to play and blows it by over throwing receivers and running around like a idiot.

Made me.....

Miss 6

;)
Franchise QBs step up in the big moments. Trubisky doesn't have that intangible gamer quality. He wilts.

Field awareness/vision and pocket presence are horrible.

I don't think he's the answer based on the 13 starts I've seen so far, but Pace's career will ride on the success of Nagy and Trubisky so he's going to get a long chance to get better.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Franchise QBs step up in the big moments. Trubisky doesn't have that intangible gamer quality. He wilts.

Field awareness/vision and pocket presence are horrible.

I don't think he's the answer based on the 13 starts I've seen so far, but Pace's career will ride on the success of Nagy and Trubisky so he's going to get a long chance to get better.

So you're saying he doesn't possess "the warrior spirit"?