Do you believe Trubisky has the tools to succeed?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
"Looks Confused" is literally you reading his facial and body expressions and making a determination on that.
I did not make any determinations. What in the fuck are you talking about? I literally stated it's too early to tell anything.

Holy shit.

Monster

Liked Posts:
It was easy to get over excited in last weeks first half... I did. We had a good shot at a road win over GB.
That said if you re-watch it wasn’t impressive short of a few fantastic defensive plays.
10 points in the first half on O when GB could do nothing. Tons of underneath stuff without forcing any fear of down field. Missed reads and poor adjustments when GB adjusted.
Hell...Kiser marched them right down the field... could have easily been 10-7 at the half if not for Mack’s strip sack.
The team is better than last year but in context week one was unimpressive short of Mack.
I’m more than willing to let this pan out over the season but call me unimpressed at this point. If we really are what in our hearts we want to be then we should thoroughly handle a very depleated Seahawks team at home.

Just because someone really wants this team to be last years Rams doesn’t make it so...
Trust me... this is coming from someone who wants that to be true. I am a MONSTER Bears fan!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It's really cool that in the real world everyone knows that it can take years before you know what you have in a QB, but right here on CCS we have numerous people that can override that and see things like facial expressions and make this determination.

I look forward to the Trubisky/Miller combo coming into play tomorrow night and Jordan Howard domination. Also good to know that when our defense is dominating we don't have a QB throwing it to the other team.

This. Surprised this message board just isn't full of future successful NFL GM's.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I did not make any determinations. What in the fuck are you talking about? I literally stated it's too early to tell anything.

Holy shit.

I'm not arguing with you. He obviously looked like he wasn't ready for a primetime game in Lambeau once his scripted plays were over with in the first half. He needs a lot more in game experience.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm not arguing with you. He obviously looked like he wasn't ready for a primetime game in Lambeau once his scripted plays were over with in the first half. He needs a lot more in game experience.

I think the "game experience" aspect cannot be stated enough. This is a guy that came into the NFL almost as raw as you could possibly get. He NEEDS the reps, more-so than most QBs that come out of college.

Unfortunately, I don't think last year helped him much outside of just getting those snaps and feeling what the NFL environment is like.. but Fox and co may have even set him back a bit.

After this season, the picture will be a lot clearer one way or another.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think the "game experience" aspect cannot be stated enough. This is a guy that came into the NFL almost as raw as you could possibly get. He NEEDS the reps, more-so than most QBs that come out of college.

Unfortunately, I don't think last year helped him much outside of just getting those snaps and feeling what the NFL environment is like.. but Fox and co may have even set him back a bit.

After this season, the picture will be a lot clearer one way or another.

Well said. Is anyone else worried that last year under Fox/Gnome boy might have hurt his development?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was easy to get over excited in last weeks first half... I did. We had a good shot at a road win over GB.
That said if you re-watch it wasn’t impressive short of a few fantastic defensive plays.
10 points in the first half on O when GB could do nothing. Tons of underneath stuff without forcing any fear of down field. Missed reads and poor adjustments when GB adjusted.
Hell...Kiser marched them right down the field... could have easily been 10-7 at the half if not for Mack’s strip sack.
The team is better than last year but in context week one was unimpressive short of Mack.
I’m more than willing to let this pan out over the season but call me unimpressed at this point. If we really are what in our hearts we want to be then we should thoroughly handle a very depleated Seahawks team at home.

Just because someone really wants this team to be last years Rams doesn’t make it so...
Trust me... this is coming from someone who wants that to be true. I am a MONSTER Bears fan!

"We"?

Didn't know we had a living, breathing member of the Chicago Bears football team on this forum!

What number do you wear on Sundays? (Sometimes Mondays and Thursdays)

Mitchapalooza

Wait, I thought you were a huge Trubs guy, even going so far as changing to a clever Trubs related ChiCity handle and getting mad at people for making observations about his game or deficiencies.

Most people who are "saving judgement" don't go on such emotional rollercoasters like that. They're usually more level headed imo.

Did the Packers game cause a script flipping? If so, how come? And for how long?

Lol what? I am a big trubs guy but if he sucks I'm not gonna make excuses.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lol what?
My mistake. I thought maybe a certain discord of delinquents e-peer pressured you into completely changing who you are and what you believe, again.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
LOL. I have a 99% accuracy rating on my #calledits here on CCS. I can 100% tell you that our dear Mitchell won't be one of the rare 1% things I'm wrong about.

You did call Capt Toews decline before it happened

Monster

Liked Posts:
"We"?

Didn't know we had a living, breathing member of the Chicago Bears football team on this forum!

What number do you wear on Sundays? (Sometimes Mondays and Thursdays)

I guess you didn’t see the last sentence that clearly stated I’m a fan... of course I assume you were being intentionally obtuse,
You don’t seem to be literally so...

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess you didn’t see the last sentence that clearly stated I’m a fan... of course I assume you were being intentionally obtuse,
You don’t seem to be literally so...

Only meatballs use "we" when talking about their favorite sports team. It's incredibly cringeworthy.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Absolutely... the don’t fuck up under any circumstance mentality is great if you want a Tyrod Taylor... You can’t play scared and that’s what is happening.

Yep. They wanted him to be so anti-cutler that they removed all risk from the equation.