Do You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
There are signs above the aisles... walk and read until you find the aisle with the type of item she asked for.

Then walk down that aisle and find that item.

If you can't find it, go bother an employee.

10 min trip max
You've obviously never been sent to the store by your wife with a very specific list of obsolete chit.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now just apologize to @HawkBear and wish him reproductive success. The poor guy might want to have kids someday that aren't cursed by the block.
Seems like a nice young man but the people he runs with here...

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Seems like a nice young man but the people he runs with here...
Those 'people' have never told me that they wished my unborn children would die and have also been great people to lend a different perspective on things at times. Most of them have more character and decency in their pinky than you do in your entire bloodline.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Those 'people' have never told me that they wished my unborn children would die and have also been great people to lend a different perspective on things at times. Most of them have more character and decency in their pinky than you do in your entire bloodline.
I'm crushed. Do you have any unborn children in your bloodline?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
People who find grocery shopping to be challenging.

Walk down bread aisle... half a dozen people looking over the bread options like it is the first time.

Rinse and repeat down every aisle pretty much.

Do you not know what you normally buy?

Same thing by milk/cream.... even fewer choices, even more indecision.

People shop at a grocery store like an alien would for the first time.

I go there to buy my food, so I can go home and eat that food... enjoy my life.... this isn't Home Depot, stop dawdling you fucking morons.

/rant
For real. I do quite a bit of the grocery shopping and those people get on my nerves. I have my entire path mapped out mentally before I even get in the store so I can get everything as efficiently as possible. I get super irritated if I have to backtrack if I happen to forget something in a previous aisle.

When these people cause me to stand there waiting for them it really pisses me off. The other day this lady stood there for like 5 minutes inspecting every package of chicken breasts before finding "the one".

I also hate going into unfamiliar grocery stores where I don't know exactly where everything is because of the first comment.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My mom had several miscarriages before my brother was born.

Thanks,
Sorry that happened. We had one but then 3 healthy girls.
It's a message board.
Those guys suck but if they make you feel better so be it.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
For real. I do quite a bit of the grocery shopping and those people get on my nerves. I have my entire path mapped out mentally before I even get in the store so I can get everything as efficiently as possible. I get super irritated if I have to backtrack if I happen to forget something in a previous aisle.

When these people cause me to stand there waiting for them it really pisses me off. The other day this lady stood there for like 5 minutes inspecting every package of chicken breasts before finding "the one".

I also hate going into unfamiliar grocery stores where I don't know exactly where everything is because of the first comment.

iF YOU GO TO ALDI THOSE PEOPLE DON'T EXIST BECAUSE THERE'S ONLY LIKE ONE THING FOR THE KIND OF THINGS THEY ARE SHOPPING FOR

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry that happened. We had one but then 3 healthy girls.
It's a message board.
Those guys suck but if they make you feel better so be it.

Who are these guys you keep referring to?