Do You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Me, "Ok, the ceiling is painted, and the walls are prepped. Do you know which color do you want to go with?"

Her, "I'm still deciding, don't rush me."

Me, "You've known about this for 12 weeks now."

Her, "You're making me upset."

Me, "Here's an idea: why don't we wait until the kid can talk, and then he/she can choose the colors?"

Her, "Go fuck yourself."
This sounds like a bad argument to be involved in.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I know. She’s really asking to be knocked down the stairs “accidentally.”
You know what really grinds my gears? Pregnant women taking the whole "I am carrying your child" thing too far.
Pick a god damned paint color and move on. It's also not our fault we are men and don't carry children. If you want to be a fucking man, it's 2020 and totally OK.
If not, shut up and have our baby with dignity!
Yeah, I said it.

God bless you Gus and your Mrs.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
You know what really grinds my gears? Pregnant women taking the whole "I am carrying your child" thing too far.
Pick a god damned paint color and move on. It's also not our fault we are men and don't carry children. If you want to be a fucking man, it's 2020 and totally OK.
If not, shut up and have our baby with dignity!
Yeah, I said it.

God bless you Gus and your Mrs.
Thank you for your blessings. If you are going to continue to bless my family, please make sure you mention that @Urblock wants my unborn child to die. I'm not sure what kind of pull @Urblock has with the big guy (maybe you can ask him), but I'd sure like to see my unborn child live.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My wife needing a month to pick between 4 different colors for our baby's room.
It's funny...women hemming and hawing over colors. When they get it to the point of narrowing it down to a couple colors either or any one will work , they just don't realize that. It's best to step aside and become silent and tell her to let you know when she decides...LOL

Oh and congratulations Daddy.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Idk if this has been posted yet but two things that happen allot at the gym

mother ******* taking so long on equipment cause of their damn phones

and losers flexing checking themselves out in the mirror at the gym. This cocksucker today hiked up his shorts and was flexing his legs checking out all the angles etc. take your ass home with that shit

the end

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

and losers flexing checking themselves out in the mirror at the gym. This cocksucker today hiked up his shorts and was flexing his legs checking out all the angles etc. take your ass home with that shit

the end
And re rack your fucking weights.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
People who find grocery shopping to be challenging.

Walk down bread aisle... half a dozen people looking over the bread options like it is the first time.

Rinse and repeat down every aisle pretty much.

Do you not know what you normally buy?

Same thing by milk/cream.... even fewer choices, even more indecision.

People shop at a grocery store like an alien would for the first time.

I go there to buy my food, so I can go home and eat that food... enjoy my life.... this isn't Home Depot, stop dawdling you fucking morons.

/rant

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Walk down bread aisle... half a dozen people looking over the bread options like it is the first time.

I go there to buy my food, so I can go home and eat that food... enjoy my life.... this isn't Home Depot, stop dawdling you fucking morons.

/rant
Piggybacking off this - how about the people who take their entire family to the store? I'm talking mom, dad + kids. Like why? Leave dad at home with the 4 kids or break it up. Grocery shopping isn't a family affair and you are in everyone's way.

Before someone blows a gasket - I know there are special circumstances where you are all already out as a family like Sunday after church so it just makes sense to take everyone to the store before heading home.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
"This is water"

Last edited:

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Piggybacking off this - how about the people who take their entire family to the store? I'm talking mom, dad + kids. Like why? Leave dad at home with the 4 kids or break it up. Grocery shopping isn't a family affair and you are in everyone's way.

Before someone blows a gasket - I know there are special circumstances where you are all already out as a family like Sunday after church so it just makes sense to take everyone to the store before heading home.

And if that happens, fucking leave one parent in the car with the kids while the other does a speed run thru the store for w/e you need to get.

The store isn't a fun place... get the stuff you need, take ur family somewhere fun... like home.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

/rant
The exception to this is the holidays when your wife sends you to the store to get a list of completely random chit you normally never buy.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
And if that happens, fucking leave one parent in the car with the kids while the other does a speed run thru the store for w/e you need to get.

The store isn't a fun place... get the stuff you need, take ur family somewhere fun... like home.
You know you can just do the online ordering thing now and they bring it to your car for no extra cost right!? If you have a soul you tip them but it's much faster and you don't have to set foot into the store.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The exception to this is the holidays when your wife sends you to the store to get a list of completely random chit you normally never buy.

There are signs above the aisles... walk and read until you find the aisle with the type of item she asked for.

Then walk down that aisle and find that item.

If you can't find it, go bother an employee.

10 min trip max

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You know you can just do the online ordering thing now and they bring it to your car for no extra cost right!? If you have a soul you tip them but it's much faster and you don't have to set foot into the store.

I am bad about over-ordering when I do online stuff.

I go into the store, use a hand-held basket that limits my shopping.

Self-checkout... in and out in 10 minutes.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

the end
I ended up building a home gym. i hate people. I hate people in the gym. I had so many gears grinded in gym, the switch had to be made.
That said, I do flexfor myself in the mirror but I am home. The mirrors arefor watching your form an staring at girls asses only.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

I am that guy.
I got a cart
My fucking son has the little mini cart
My fucking daughter has a little mini cart
My wife is has her coupons out.
And we are on a mission.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
There are signs above the aisles... walk and read until you find the aisle with the type of item she asked for.

Then walk down that aisle and find that item.

If you can't find it, go bother an employee.

10 min trip max
lol,I call call bullshit. You ever tried to find a jar of cherries? They change placement of those likesome twisted joke. heartless, cherry changing assholes

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I am that guy.
I got a cart
My fucking son has the little mini cart
My fucking daughter has a little mini cart
My wife is has her coupons out.
And we are on a mission.
I would avoid you like the plague in the store. Sorry