Does anyone else think their expectations for females are just too high?

Bukkake

Liked Posts:
I'm starting to think so myself. I've been on dating websites recently and I realized that my expectations for these girls are just almost completely unattainable.

For example, what I would want in a girl is someone who doesn't drink or barely drinks, stays away from drugs/smoking completely, I wouldn't want her to have tattoos, stupid piercings like cartilage, monroe, etc. . and I also would want a girl that is more of a leader than a follower, someone who is nice to pretty much everyone, not just to myself. Then I would obviously like her to look decent.

It seems like this girl that I want is pretty much unattainable. Does anyone else have this problem or had this problem?

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
While Im long past the dating age, I agree that your standards are pretty much unobtainable these days. Those standards are from my era ( 50s-60s). Society as a whole has regressed as far as morals, and women are no different. Some of todays women wouldnt be considered "ladies" back when I was dating. Im glad Ive been married for over 30 years and dont have to date in todays climate. I wouldnt discourage you from "lowering" your standards for dating, but Id encourage you to hold out for the girl of your dreams for marriage. When she arrives, you will know!

BTW..There ARE some girls out there today that meet your standards..Theyre just harder to find!!

Last edited:

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Honestly, your expectations are trivial compared to most women's standards, especially when all of that 'empowerment' and self-esteem crap the culture throws on them creates impossible expectations among many different aspects of the partners they seek. I mean, for example, New York has about the highest rate of single women, most of which get-off watching 'Sex in the City' and tailoring their lives to fit such a fantasy. So trust me when I say that your expectations are reasonable for the most part.

Now, if anything what you're looking for is most likely some church-girl; though, of course, the obvious down-side is that there's a bigger chance such girls may not put out and might rather practice celibacy until marriage. But compared to the average girls today, there's also a greater chance that such abstinent women could make better partners long-term and aren't bat-shit crazy. At least to me such women wouldn't chop my dick off and throw it in a blender.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
While Im long past the dating age, I agree that your standards are pretty much unobtainable these days. Those standards are from my era ( 50s-60s). Society as a whole has regressed as far as morals, and women are no different. Some of todays women wouldnt be considered "ladies" back when I was dating. Im glad Ive been married for over 30 years and dont have to date in todays climate. I wouldnt discourage you from "lowering" your standards for dating, but Id encourage you to hold out for the girl of your dreams for marriage. When she arrives, you will know!

BTW..There ARE some girls out there today that meet your standards..Theyre just harder to find!!

Yeah, society's morals have really regressed since the 50's and 60's. Back then, you could attack a black person with a dog or beat your wife and get away with it.

Ah, the glory days!

Decatur Staley

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm starting to think so myself. I've been on dating websites recently and I realized that my expectations for these girls are just almost completely unattainable.

For example, what I would want in a girl is someone who doesn't drink or barely drinks, stays away from drugs/smoking completely, I wouldn't want her to have tattoos, stupid piercings like cartilage, monroe, etc. . and I also would want a girl that is more of a leader than a follower, someone who is nice to pretty much everyone, not just to myself. Then I would obviously like her to look decent.

It seems like this girl that I want is pretty much unattainable. Does anyone else have this problem or had this problem?

LOL... I would like a girl that drinks like a fish and does blow... tattoos and piercings are cool (tattoos more than piercings).

Followers are easy to manipulate... So I prefer followers...

I think you should go to church son!

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, society's morals have really regressed since the 50's and 60's. Back then, you could attack a black person with a dog or beat your wife and get away with it.

Ah, the glory days!

Are we talking about race relations here or the dating scene?? I think youre cornfused

BearsMod1

Liked Posts:
my exceptions from a female is to have sex with me (only me), food, and keep me happy.

and i think that's too much to ask. someone like her
tumblr_llfjcgzFGE1qc49r2o1_500.gif

Dogstar

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
  2. Wisconsin Badgers

You described my wife to a tee. She never drinks, never swears, has no tatts or piercings (beyond the normal earlobe type) and she leads groups of people every day.

My best advice to you.......... look for a kindergarten teacher.

Decatur Staley

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
You described my wife to a tee. She never drinks, never swears, has no tatts or piercings (beyond the normal earlobe type) and she leads groups of people every day.

And BANG her.

Reactions: BNB

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls

Your post reminds me of this scene.

[video=youtube;fNTzp9grp2Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNTzp9grp2Q[/video]

And they got their wish! Don't lower your expectations!

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are we talking about race relations here or the dating scene?? I think youre cornfused

You said, "Society as a whole has regressed as far as morals."

"Society as a whole has regressed."

"Society as a whole."

Reactions: BNB

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're wanting a decent-looking girl who doesn't drink or do drugs and is also nice.

This isn't the holy grail you're looking for.

You have the most generic criteria possible.

Bukkake

Liked Posts:

It appears that the girl I am looking for is either a church girl or someone who was in high school in the 90s or maybe early 2000s. /facepalm.

I'm only 19 by the way which is why I facepalm at this.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Wife material =/= Girlfriend material.

Ain't hard. Just get to know some girls, see how it goes. Don't fall in love with every moving piece of ass.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It appears that the girl I am looking for is either a church girl or someone who was in high school in the 90s or maybe early 2000s. /facepalm.

I'm only 19 by the way which is why I facepalm at this.

I think you need to drop the whole "I don't want a girl who drinks" thing.

It's been my experience that women will only have sex with men if they're really, really drunk.