Does anyone else think their expectations for females are just too high?

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Three.

Women Behind Bars (.com)

Felony sex after years of incareration? It's got to be hot. The only drawback is the part where she clubs you in your sleep and steals all your shit.

OP was wondering where all of those perfect princesses were hiding. Now we know, in prison!

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls

Guess Who

Liked Posts:
Four words.

Russian Mail Order Bride.

:yep:
I actually did that. Many Russian women are smoking hot without the attitude. Mine was crazy about me. She starting sleeping with me the second night I was there. I decided not to marry her as I was broke from my earlier divorce and was starting a new business. I ended up marrying briefly another crazy, evil American woman. So evil I could have killed her. Someone else did kill her after I dumped her.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I suppose I want the latter. I've been thinking about joining clubs recently specifically a business club in my CC. I think when I get to transfer to a university and hopefully I get accepted into U of I, I'll also join plenty of clubs specifically honor societies. I should have joined the honor society at my cc last year but I think i'll have to wait another semester. It'll help my resume and getting into business for u of i is tough so that's a plus.

The combination of what you're saying and that frog's depressed face might be the saddest thing, ever. (Reading it in an Eeyore voice doesn't help, by the way.)

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
I actually did that. Many Russian women are smoking hot without the attitude. Mine was crazy about me. She starting sleeping with me the second night I was there. I decided not to marry her as I was broke from my earlier divorce and was starting a new business. I ended up marrying briefly another crazy, evil American woman. So evil I could have killed her. Someone else did kill her after I dumped her.

haha awesome glad that crazy bitch out of the gene pool