Does anyone here "juice"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ive always read to eat within an hour you wake up and drink a bottle of water 30 minutes before every meal. It controls your hunger and helps break down foods. Also, drinking a bottle of water 30 minutes before you go to helps your heart as you rest. Basically, there is more then one way to skin a cat. I believe in a lifestyle change and not dieting. Dieting does nothing but let you plump back up to your size before. Lifestyle change is where you can maintain your new weight. Also, I have a problem with juicing. I dont know what else you put in your body, but your body needs fat. It has to have it or you will wind up sick every other weak. Fat is what helps your body fight the common cold. People need a balance diet not an extreme diet.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Personally, I want a lifestyle change for a better health. I'm 6 feet tall and weighed in 183.2lbs this morning, so weight loss really isn't my ultimate goal. I've been blessed with a good metabolism as I'm not the greatest eater in the world, but compared to some I do pretty well. My wife however doesn't have that same metabolism, so I'm hoping this will pull her out of the "rut" she's in.

I see no reason whatsoever to ridicule people that are trying to get healthier, it's pretty low on the "class" list.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No you didn't. You cannot increase energy in and lower your weight. That violates the laws of thermodynamics. You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

Offer me a solution to your negativity and I might entertain the idea.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No you didn't.

You must be the most obnoxious know-it-all I've ever experienced in 15 years of visiting internet forums. You actually think you know more about what he eats for breakfast than he does. Hilarious.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm sure there's an app for juicing that's free and just as effective.

RosettaStoned

Liked Posts:
Offer me a solution to your negativity and I might entertain the idea.

There is nothing negative about what I'm saying. I coach people for part of my living. I've helped well over 100 people lose weight, bulk up, get stronger, run faster etc. I've worked with athletes and obese people. I understand nutrition very well. It's not an idea that you can't consume a surplus of calories and lose weight. It's a scientifically proven fact. You can entertain that or not, but I'm not going to let people spread incorrect information unchecked.

RosettaStoned

Liked Posts:
You must be the most obnoxious know-it-all I've ever experienced in 15 years of visiting internet forums. You actually think you know more about what he eats for breakfast than he does. Hilarious.

No, you're just an ignorant dipshit. I don't care what anybody eats for breakfast. It's a fact that you cannot consume a surplus and lose energy. This is thermodynamics. What people say they did or didn't do doesn't change the laws of thermodynamics. Comprehend?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No, you're just an ignorant dipshit. I don't care what anybody eats for breakfast. It's a fact that you cannot consume a surplus and lose energy. This is thermodynamics. What people say they did or didn't do doesn't change the laws of thermodynamics. Comprehend?

You've already been wrong many times in other threads. I hope whoever you work with isn't paying you.

"What's that, 600 calories of grilled chicken and brown rice? Meh, just have 600 calories of milky ways - it's all the same according to the law of thermodynamics, have at it".

The guy actually told you what he's consuming. I think he knows what he's eating for breakfast. Why don't you start listening to people instead of always thinking you know best? He a fucking biologist for crying out loud. My guess is he forgets more about the body when he sleeps at night that you'll ever know.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
The month of fury.

I guarantee your life will change if you can just do these three things for 30 days.

Juice like Tappy.

RosettaStoned

Liked Posts:
You've already been wrong many times in other threads. I hope whoever you work with isn't paying you.

No I haven't, but I'll play. Show me the "many" times I've been wrong.

"What's that, 600 calories of grilled chicken and brown rice? Meh, just have 600 calories of milky ways - it's all the same according to the law of thermodynamics, have at it".

In terms of weight loss/gain it is all the same. This has been scientifically proven over and over. It's also been shown in good experiments where professors have lost weight eating nothing but Twinkies etc...

The type of calories you consume only comes into play for body composition and health purposes. That is where your micronutrients profile comes into play.

The guy actually told you what he's consuming. I think he knows what he's eating for breakfast. Why don't you start listening to people instead of always thinking you know best? He a fucking biologist for crying out loud. My guess is he forgets more about the body when he sleeps at night that you'll ever know.

People are wrong all the time when trying to estimate their caloric intake. Do you want me to provide you the body of research regarding that? What's more likely in your opinion, that he's incorrect in his assessment of his caloric intake, or that the laws of thermodynamics are wrong? Do you understand the implications to the scientific world if the laws of thermodynamics are wrong? The obvious answer is that he is mistaken, and the laws of thermodynamics are correct. Don't be a fucking idiot.

Lots of areas of biology have fuck all to do with nutritional science, I wouldn't have to explain that to somebody that wasn't completely stupid.

Please tell people how a pound of muscle burns 50 calories a day at a rest you fucking Special person.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is nothing negative about what I'm saying. I coach people for part of my living. I've helped well over 100 people lose weight, bulk up, get stronger, run faster etc. I've worked with athletes and obese people. I understand nutrition very well. It's not an idea that you can't consume a surplus of calories and lose weight. It's a scientifically proven fact. You can entertain that or not, but I'm not going to let people spread incorrect information unchecked.

I've spent the last 10 or so days doing some research on juicing , I even visited my family doctor on Monday and asked her about it. One great big conclusion came out of that, you want to get healthier, then it's a great way of doing it.

RosettaStoned

Liked Posts:
I've spent the last 10 or so days doing some research on juicing , I even visited my family doctor on Monday and asked her about it. One great big conclusion came out of that, you want to get healthier, then it's a great way of doing it.

Juicing isn't healthy or unhealthy. It isn't some magic. It's simply consuming fruits and vegetables. You can do that without juicing. It doesn't somehow change the laws of energy conservation.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
No red meat.

No sugar.

No orgasm.

Juice like Tappy

RosettaStoned

Liked Posts:

Btw take that 10 days, and make it years, and then you would almost have the same amount of time researching nutritional science that I have.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
RTB, throw a handful of chicken nuggets in the blender for flava bro. Your metaboinanosphere's will thank me later.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Btw take that 10 days, and make it years, and then you would almost have the same amount of time researching nutritional science that I have.

Awesome, but may I tell you how badly you suck at teaching that knowledge of yours.

Juicing offers an easier way of doing this, you don't like it, cool! But it's still a healthy and great way/option of doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.