Does anyone here "juice"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

malcore

It certainly was, and I loved it. It's in my top 20 all-time favorites.

I have a hard time ranking movies, but that movie is certainly moving and memorable, and will stay with me in some way. Those who have not seen Requiem for a Dream really should.

RosettaStoned

Liked Posts:
Awesome, but may I tell you how badly you suck at teaching that knowledge of yours.

No, I don't. I've actually helped a lot of people, including the born again fat kid that owns this website.

Juicing offers an easier way of doing this, you don't like it, cool! But it's still a healthy and great way/option of doing it.

I never said I didn't like it. Learn how to read.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Rosetta makes me laugh. He's consistently right and manages to be the biggest asshole on the planet with his delivery. It's like if Rory and FirstTimer were 10X better at trolling and actually knew what they were talking about half the time.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, dbag aside, I added a meal I had been skipping for close to 20 years (since I moved out of my parents' house basically) and lost weight (just over 10 lbs) while feeling more energetic through the first two thirds of the day. Guy can call me delusional, but its what happened.

I am fuzzy on the science behind what I experienced, but from what I understand it has to do with circadian rhythms and how you body allocates energy towards either storage or adenosine triphospate production.

Also, to be clear, I am not saying this is cause juice specifically, but rather changing a very poor eating habit.

*shrug

Last edited:

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also, I am not a nutritionist but I know for a fact what you eat, how you eat it, and when you eat damn well can affect whether your body makes those chemicals immediately available for cellular respiration (mitochondrial metabolic pathways) or stores them as adipose tissue.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Rosetta makes me laugh. He's consistently right and manages to be the biggest asshole on the planet with his delivery. It's like if Rory and FirstTimer were 10X better at trolling and actually knew what they were talking about half the time.
They all come from the same place. VSN.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Also, I am not a nutritionist but I know for a fact what you eat, how you eat it, and when you eat damn well can affect whether your body makes those chemicals immediately available for cellular respiration (mitochondrial metabolic pathways) or stores them as adipose tissue.

But do u even lift, Bro?

Btw, you should throw some probiotic stuff in your shakes to maximize the gut benefits.

Also, you've done juice fasts before, right? Shit is cash. This one time I went into toxic shock and thought I was at a phish show. I had to give myself an enema on day three and black marble turds came out of my body. Juicing is awesome.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Black marble turds come out of my body when i listen to any jam band

RosettaStoned

Liked Posts:

Rory is the original troll, always enjoyed his work. The three of us have been posting on forums together for a decade along with Rush.

The difference is, I'm not trolling. I'm just blunt and a little tired of explaining shit to dumbshits like bearmick who think they are smart but really don't know what they're taking about. So ya, I do come across as an asshole.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Rory is the original troll, always enjoyed his work. The three of us have been posting on forums together for a decade along with Rush.

The difference is, I'm not trolling. I'm just blunt and a little tired of explaining shit to dumbshits like bearmick who think they are smart but really don't know what they're taking about. So ya, I do come across as an asshole.

No, you ARE an asshole. And all those muscles are popcorn muscles.

RosettaStoned

Liked Posts:
Well, dbag aside, I added a meal I had been skipping for close to 20 years (since I moved out of my parents' house basically) and lost weight (just over 10 lbs) while feeling more energetic through the first two thirds of the day. Guy can call me delusional, but its what happened.

I am fuzzy on the science behind what I experienced, but from what I understand it has to do with circadian rhythms and how you body allocates energy towards either storage or adenosine triphospate production.

Also, to be clear, I am not saying this is cause juice specifically, but rather changing a very poor eating habit.

*shrug

Adding a meal doesn't mean you increased your caloric intake. At the end of the day you consumed fewer calories, or you wouldn't have lost weight. As for the rest of it, I don't doubt but I'd say most of it can be attributed to confirmation bias.

RosettaStoned

Liked Posts:

Uh... not so much. Nutrient timing has been shown over and over and over to be completely irrelevant. Thus why intermittent fasting works so well for so many people. I had a client lose 60lbs in 3 months just by intermittent fasting for 16 hours a day. He was obese to start so that is the only reason I deemed it safe to lose that fast. Then he stopped listening to me and lifted before he was ready and hurt himself.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Uh... not so much. Nutrient timing has been shown over and over and over to be completely irrelevant. Thus why intermittent fasting works so well for so many people. I had a client lose 60lbs in 3 months just by intermittent fasting for 16 hours a day. He was obese to start so that is the only reason I dreamed it safe to lose that fast. Then he stopped listening to me and lifted before he was ready and hurt himself.

Did your client get kidney stones from losing all that weight so fast?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yea I do, since I'm the only one beside nvan that knows what the fuck I'm talking about.

So the fact that you know some things that other people are ignorant of makes you smart? And me being ignorant of the things you know makes me stupid? Honest question from a man of average height...

Status
Not open for further replies.