Does this writer/article have it right??

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fansided is not a bastion of journalistic prestige.....

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
why would you fire Pace in this case? He went out and got an heir apparent and got Fox a veteran. It is Fox's choice to play Glennon plain and simple.

He's been hating on Pace from the beginning and no way does Pace deserve to be fired before he gets to hire his own head coach at least once.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
For the last time read this. The concept of the Bears not working out Trubisky and Fox not knowing is fucking bullshit. And tired of trying to set some of you straight. Fox went to Chapel Hill to work him out. They told people they were from the Cowboys. READ THIS IN ENTIRETY AND KNOCK IT OFF:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...ars-chicago-hope-spt-0521-20170519-story.html

I read this long ago but see no way of saying this is proof, it's a good read and could absolutely be true but not 100% proof and doesn't mean Fox knew anything about Pace trading up to draft Trubs. Don't get me wrong here cause i'm not saying you're wrong but without real proof none of us fans on a message board would know the truth.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Well that makes it impossible to deal with you then.

As i with you....lol

Writers/media people never fabricate their stories either...lol

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
We will see Trubisky very very soon.

The sooner the better. It's time for Pace and or Fox to admit their wrong with Glennon and put the kid in.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
The sooner the better. It's time for Pace and or Fox to admit their wrong with Glennon and put the kid in.

Watch. The entire attitude of the team will change. They have given up on Glennon. Only thing is, some wins likely saves Fox.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This Parker Hurley fellow sure has a lot of inside info.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Watch. The entire attitude of the team will change. They have given up on Glennon. Only thing is, some wins likely saves Fox.

I'm not sure some wins will save Fox at this point cause although Glennon has been absolutely horrible, the mistakes this season especially with the penalties have been horrible as well. There were so many mistakes in that game last night with penalties and players not even knowing where they were supposed to be lined up last night. It was an absolute cluster fuck of a game last night and most of it falls on the head coach.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
why would you fire Pace in this case? He went out and got an heir apparent and got Fox a veteran. It is Fox's choice to play Glennon plain and simple.

Fox has no say so. Pace is why MG is starting. Fox wants Trubs and has from day one.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
This Parker Hurley fellow sure has a lot of inside info.

He did say he was just speculating so he wasn't saying what he said was true.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Idk about that. This teams ceiling is 6-10. If we go 6-10, I think Fox is still fired.

ruprecht

Donator
Liked Posts:
Idk about that. This teams ceiling is 6-10. If we go 6-10, I think Fox is still fired.

Agree, it will be interesting to see what happens.

ruprecht

Donator
Liked Posts:

However, as bad as this shit show has been they could easily be 2-2 through a very tough 4 game stretch. Throw in Trubisky (who cannot be worse.than Glennon) and a softer schedule.........

dawags

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure some wins will save Fox at this point cause although Glennon has been absolutely horrible, the mistakes this season especially with the penalties have been horrible as well. There were so many mistakes in that game last night with penalties and players not even knowing where they were supposed to be lined up last night. It was an absolute cluster fuck of a game last night and most of it falls on the head coach.

That was Bellamy, think his bell was still ringing from that hit he took.