Does this writer/article have it right??

Washington

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure some wins will save Fox at this point cause although Glennon has been absolutely horrible, the mistakes this season especially with the penalties have been horrible as well. There were so many mistakes in that game last night with penalties and players not even knowing where they were supposed to be lined up last night. It was an absolute cluster fuck of a game last night and most of it falls on the head coach.

Agreed. We have been and continue to be a very undisciplined team under Fox.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Watch. The entire attitude of the team will change. They have given up on Glennon. Only thing is, some wins likely saves Fox.

i think his bags are already packed...hence the undisiplined play recently

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Agreed. We have been and continue to be a very undisciplined team under Fox.

Yeah, i love that he's a players coach and the players love him but with that it seems like maybe players can get a little too comfortable and maybe that's where the undisciplined can come in. I don't think i see an in-season firing coming but i'd be just fine with it if they did.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
i think his bags are already packed...hence the undisiplined play recently

this team is borderline quit last night...they need a shake up.....Trubisky and another outside WR

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
this team is borderline quit last night...they need a shake up.....Trubisky and another outside WR

Bring in the White Buffalo...Tanner Gentry.

I can see why the Steelers let Wheaton go

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Bring in the White Buffalo...Tanner Gentry.

I can see why the Steelers let Wheaton go

I'm not sure we've seen enough of Wheaton yet to throw much blame on him when he didn't practice or play preseason and with this only being his 2nd game this year but i'm all about getting Gentry in the lineup when Trubs does get the start and think we could see some big plays from Wheaton with trubs at QB.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
I would think that opposing defenses may not crowd the box as much with trubisky rather than glennon.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I'm not sure we've seen enough of Wheaton yet to throw much blame on him when he didn't practice or play preseason and with this only being his 2nd game this year but i'm all about getting Gentry in the lineup when Trubs does get the start and think we could see some big plays from Wheaton with trubs at QB.

I think it's time to bring some of the practice squad players up...I mean...we would've never known about Cam Merideth until he got his chance.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Nah. Fox just needs to schedule a bowling night with them and buy a pizza or two with ice cream later. Of course, they do need a team mom or two to draw some team posters. Rah, Rah, Sis Boom Bah:)

AuCN

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was Bellamy, think his bell was still ringing from that hit he took.

Possibly. But didn't Miller(?) also run out wide as Bellamy was moving to the slot? My first thought was that the call was not clearly communicated if two people were lined up wrong. I may be misremembering though.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Possibly. But didn't Miller(?) also run out wide as Bellamy was moving to the slot? My first thought was that the call was not clearly communicated if two people were lined up wrong. I may be misremembering though.

Yeah...they both were lined up incorrectly.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
The writer is clueless. I have already proven on here that Fox was totally in on Trubisky from thebeginning and even went secretly to North Carolina to work him out there way before the draft. I have also proven on here that Glennon was completely Pace's guy. If I need I will pull that stuff out again but why bother.

Just because people are understandably irate, doesn't mean as a fan that you should be illogical.

Skimmed until I got to that part. Nope, not a writer. Some wannabe blogger making shit up. X

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What a load of projected jibberish.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
It's from common sense. Who's job is on the line? You think Fox wants MG? Why? Pace and Pace alone brought MG here.
It was also pace that brought in trubisky.. who knows maybe fox really wanted Glennon and pushed for pace getting him.. who knows at this point.

But if pace told Fox that trubisky was NOT playing no matter what then why did he get moved to #2? He is now 1 play away from taking over. So Tha consperacy therory is lacking a bit of common sense.

Fox is in charge or who plays..

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
It was also pace that brought in trubisky.. who knows maybe fox really wanted Glennon and pushed for pace getting him.. who knows at this point.

But if pace told Fox that trubisky was NOT playing no matter what then why did he get moved to #2? He is now 1 play away from taking over. So Tha consperacy therory is lacking a bit of common sense.

Fox is in charge or who plays..

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

That makes the most sense. If I was a HC handed Glennon and told hands off of the #2 draft pick I'd either play him and let them fire me over it or quit.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Skimmed until I got to that part. Nope, not a writer. Some wannabe blogger making shit up. X

I guess you guys just glossed over the part that he said he was just speculating.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
He's been hating on Pace from the beginning and no way does Pace deserve to be fired before he gets to hire his own head coach at least once.

Pace hired Fox.

And drafted White with a broken leg

And went out and got Glennon

And paid him

And decided he was the starter

And let Alshon walk

I could go on and on... Marshall, Bennett, Langford, Ducasse, Ray Mcdonald, Mcknee...

He has done more than enough to prove he should be fired.