Does this writer/article have it right??

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
For the last time read this. The concept of the Bears not working out Trubisky and Fox not knowing is fucking bullshit. And tired of trying to set some of you straight. Fox went to Chapel Hill to work him out. They told people they were from the Cowboys. READ THIS IN ENTIRETY AND KNOCK IT OFF:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...ars-chicago-hope-spt-0521-20170519-story.html

I remember the story. Also remember they didn't contact Mitch afterwards so as to not tip their hand, and the story just talks about the workout and meeting. It does not precluse Pace not telling Fox Mitch is the final decision minutes before the pick.

Got news for you - both things can be 100% true - nothing contradictory there.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Pace hired Fox.

And drafted White with a broken leg

And went out and got Glennon

And paid him

And decided he was the starter

And let Alshon walk

I could go on and on... Marshall, Bennett, Langford, Ducasse, Ray Mcdonald, Mcknee...

He has done more than enough to prove he should be fired.

The McCaskeys hired Fox on the Recommendation of Ernie Accorsi - but hey, don't let facts get in the way of a good narrative.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
The McCaskeys hired Fox on the Recommendation of Ernie Accorsi - but hey, don't let facts get in the way of a good narrative.

Pace hired Fox.

The fact that Acoursie was involved in helping to bring him in for an interview is irrelevant. If Pace didn't want him, he didn't have to hire him.

Fox is Pace's hire.

But don't let facts get in the way of your narrative.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Pace hired Fox.

And drafted White with a broken leg

And went out and got Glennon

And paid him

And decided he was the starter

And let Alshon walk

I could go on and on... Marshall, Bennett, Langford, Ducasse, Ray Mcdonald, Mcknee...

He has done more than enough to prove he should be fired.
Didn't pace give the best offer to Alshon? How is that letting him walk?

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

Username

Liked Posts:
So when is someone going to pull their head out of their ass and state the obvious?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Don't feed the trolls.

:trollbisky:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Pace hired Fox.

The fact that Acoursie was involved in helping to bring him in for an interview is irrelevant. If Pace didn't want him, he didn't have to hire him.

Fox is Pace's hire.

The Trolling Troll

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Pace hired Fox.

Fox is Pace's hire.

Not so sure about that. Accorsi recommended him to the McCaskeys who wanted a stable veteran HC to go with their rookie GM. Pace will almost certainly get his hire when he fires Fox, whenever that is.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Not so sure about that. Accorsi recommended him to the McCaskeys who wanted a shitty veteran HC to go with their rookie GM. Pace will almost certainly get his hire when he fires Fox, whenever that is.

fify

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Romo said something last night that we haven't really touched on here (or at least I have not read).

Stated that more than likely it may be Trubisky that is holding himself on the bench. That the QB knows when he's ready and that's where the change is usually made.

He has seen way more ins and outs on a field/team than any of us ever will, but that just seems odd. Trubisky always comes off in his interviews as being ready to go when called upon. Is he lacking the confidence in trying to take the helm behind what we can see as fans?

Thought it was an interesting point he made at least. How much truth it holds is another story.

If MT is holding himself on the bench Pace drafted the wrong guy and Bear fans are fucked.