Dolphins expected to Franchise Tag Landry

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He is a good combine away from being a top 10 pick. There is zero chance he makes it past baltimore at 16 and i doubt he makes it even that far.

He is the most nfl ready player in a dire position of need that doesn't have many answers to it in free agency. Thats the only time overdrafting is okay.

Mitch Trubisky was nowhere near the 2nd best player in last years draft.

QBs are always overdrafted because it's the most important position in the game. Very few QBs come out of college ready to start day 1. Not a good argument.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Robinson is also expected to stay where he is. I think it's most likely they do what they did last year, roll the dice on 2nd tier free agents and hope for the best.

They really won't have a choice because the remaining guys are 2nd tier lol

Maybe they can get Wilson but then I believe WR has to be addressed in the 2nd round no later.

I have a feeling that Pace is going to be super trade down happy this draft. Wouldn't be surprised to see trade downs in the 1st and 2nd but that's not based on anything other than a hunch.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Now I think there is more of a chance the Bears make a trade for a WR.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
It was a cool pipe dream while it lasted but I didn’t see a realistic chance dolphins would let him go anyways. Soooo you know dez about to make another fucking mock draft now lmfao

msadows

Liked Posts:
QBs are always overdrafted because it's the most important position in the game. Very few QBs come out of college ready to start day 1. Not a good argument.

WR's are overdrafted all the time too.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Oh well so much for that debate. Smart move for the Dolphins not to lose him for nothing. There will be a lot of unexpected cuts for these teams.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Ridley is nowhere near the 8th best player in the draft. Pace will not take him top ten. Our best bet is to trade down and take a WR in the teens.

Oh good now that we know what Pace will or won't do thanks to:hawked: i can now take a breath. Thanks:hawked:

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Oh good now that we know what Pace will or won't do thanks to:hawked: i can now take a breath. Thanks:hawked:

Pace has stuck pretty much to BPA in the first so far to date, agree? I think most would say Ridley is not top 10.

I could be wrong, but I don't see Pace reaching for a position of need.

Maybe I just have a sour taste in my mouth from White.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
The Bears are trending on twitter with the releases earlier and now the news of Landry.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Exactly what I thought. The beginnings of FA always look better than what they eventually become. Same thing every year.