Dri Archer 4.28 40.....Late Round Pic...?!

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
The Kid is small by be sure can fly....

[video=youtube;QtaIutUfRyA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtaIutUfRyA[/video]

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;uX4IAY3d2io]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX4IAY3d2io[/video]

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The Kid is small by be sure can fly....

[video=youtube;QtaIutUfRyA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtaIutUfRyA[/video]

I am in strong favor of Dri Archer as Hester's successor.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
watching the film (Can't be Touched) note the spin move he uses to break arm tackles at a full run.... have never seen someone do that and stay on their feet...

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
id love to draft him..it would be nice if he played halfback full time and replace forte in a season or two but he will not be going that late in the rounds..i think it's possible that he could go in the 3rd

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
love to pick him up later, 5th/6th. would be great on PR/KR for sure. big on Dri.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
I think a lot of posters here would love this guy in the 5th or 6th rounds. The guy is explosive as hell and I think will be an awesome return man while having a few plays as a RB or WR.

beardownboilerup85

Liked Posts:
anyone know anything about this his hands, would he be a good receiving back?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Darren Sproles is what I think when I see Archer. He isn't as thickly built but is much faster. He could offer RB/Slot/KR/PR sort of the opposite of Hester roster wise. Rather than taking up 1 roster spot for a returner, he could be the third RB and 4/5 WR as well as returner. So beyond his abilities, he allows the team to keep another play that they would otherwise have to cut.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For the college fans with knowledge, is Archer comparable to Ace Sanders at all??

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't like the way he moves. Not to put a damper on it, but Darren Sproles is one guy with a unique skill set and special body type. Warren Dunn was similar.

I don't like wasting a pick chasing Dri Archer to be the next Darren Sproles. He will get arm tackled more like Garret Wolfe, but not sure he cuts and reups his speed even as good as Garrett. For all the frustration a scat back can cause you, isn't a big young fat back more demorilizing?

Stay big, bully everyone off the grass, break their bones in the cold......fat back!!

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
I don't like the way he moves. Not to put a damper on it, but Darren Sproles is one guy with a unique skill set and special body type. Warren Dunn was similar.

I don't like wasting a pick chasing Dri Archer to be the next Darren Sproles. He will get arm tackled more like Garret Wolfe, but not sure he cuts and reups his speed even as good as Garrett. For all the frustration a scat back can cause you, isn't a big young fat back more demorilizing?

Stay big, bully everyone off the grass, break their bones in the cold......fat back!!

I think if people think he will be Sproles then they will be disappointed I dont think he is as elusive as Sproles. But if you want a good returner who can give you some plays at WR and RB then he's your guy.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Would you say he would be a good comparison though? His highlight reel is nice, but most players have a nice highlight reel.

Much more productive, did you check out his stats? Particularly last year. I think he was dinged up this year. I think he is Tavon Austin-esque.

BTW, remember when you did not believe I called Peyton Manning breaking record's for fantasy purposes? I found the link. I had a couple strikeouts but hit some grandslams. You need to start listening to me, Candada.

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/37626-Fantasy-Football-Talk/page4?highlight=Peyton

check out that thread^

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Much more productive, did you check out his stats? Particularly last year. I think he was dinged up this year. I think he is Tavon Austin-esque.

BTW, remember when you did not believe I called Peyton Manning breaking record's for fantasy purposes? I found the link. I had a couple strikeouts but hit some grandslams. You need to start listening to me, Candada.

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/37626-Fantasy-Football-Talk/page4?highlight=Peyton

check out that thread^

I do pretty well by myself, plus I tend to not take anyone who calls others by their home country.

Focus on the strikeouts and stop fluffing yourself, thanks.