DUKE Thread: ACC Championship (UVA)

packfan

Liked Posts:
hahah, a win in mid january? ahhh pack fans.

Duke beats NC State: mild clapping, good win.

NC State beats Duke: storm the court.

Ok we will see. Brown said he wanted the fans to run the court because he wanted them to experience it

packfan

Liked Posts:
Did anyone see Coach K shake Gottfried's hand while he was standing backwards? What a tool

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ok we will see. Brown said he wanted the fans to run the court because he wanted them to experience it
lol. it's weak, and you know it. Isn't that the same guy w/ his name tattooed on his arms so he knows how to spell it?

Did anyone see Coach K shake Gottfried's hand while he was standing backwards? What a tool

lel, nothing but hate on your part there. Way to show up at the end of the game...takes a lot of balls. Enjoy that championship win against a short handed team.

packfan

Liked Posts:
lol. it's weak, and you know it. Isn't that the same guy w/ his name tattooed on his arms so he knows how to spell it?

lel, nothing but hate on your part there. Way to show up at the end of the game...takes a lot of balls. Enjoy that championship win against a short handed team.

Obvious troll is obvious. You sound so bitter.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Obvious troll is obvious. You sound so bitter.

not bitter. just called you being weak. Curry getting hurt and Kelly not playing matter a lot more to me than losing against nc state today. it's a bigger deal. :shrug: way to show up after the game, took a lot of balls.

packfan

Liked Posts:
You know you are becoming good when people hate on your player's tattoos.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

i hate on all bad tattoos...don't care what kind of person they're on. :shrug:

Way to show up after the game...took a lot of balls.

Anno Catuli

World Series Dreaming
Liked Posts:

You know you are a troll when you only show up at the end of games to talk trash AFTER the game is over and AFTER your team has won. If you want to talk trash, try showing up at the start of the game and talk during the game.

And no, I am not a bitter Duke fan. I don't even like Duke. I just don't like trolls who swipe in for the cheap shots.

Good day

packfan

Liked Posts:
I'm out. I'll be back when you actually want to discuss basketball.

packfan

Liked Posts:
You know you are a troll when you only show up at the end of games to talk trash AFTER the game is over and AFTER your team has won. If you want to talk trash, try showing up at the start of the game and talk during the game.

And no, I am not a bitter Duke fan. I don't even like Duke. I just don't like trolls who swipe in for the cheap shots.

Good day

Wasn't talking to you but ok. Good day sir

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Good day

#Boomsauce

I'm out. I'll be back when you actually want to discuss basketball.
You don't want to discuss basketball, you want to show up after a game has been determined and chirp like a coward.

Wasn't talking to you but ok. Good day sir
that's what people who don't know what else to say, say. lel.

packfan

Liked Posts:
Sorry that I went to a bar to watch most of the game. My apologies. I didn't know you had to be on during the WHOLE game to talk about.

Obvious Trolls. GO PACK

Anno Catuli

World Series Dreaming
Liked Posts:
Sorry that I went to a bar to watch most of the game. My apologies. I didn't know you had to be on during the WHOLE game to talk about.

Obvious Trolls. GO PACK

If you want to talk trash and have any credibility or respect... yes. Otherwise stay away til next game

packfan

Liked Posts:
K refused to talk about Leslie's play in his post game news conference. #classy

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Obvious Trolls. GO PACK

You went to a bar to watch it?

a) I doubt you're old enough to get into a bar.
b) who goes to a bar to watch a game, and leaves w/ a few minutes left w/ their team winning?

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
K refused to talk about Leslie's play in his post game news conference. #classy

"No one's been able to do that against us all year.....we missed Kelly today."

refused to talk about it? Or acknowledged it pretty simply?

Learn to comprehend.

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Surprised Packfan didn't have CBS Sports Network on instead, Lehigh was playing Holy Cross