29zbl75.jpg

phranchk

Liked Posts:
Here's the pic

Edit: nevermind, biscuit beat me to it.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
I would prefer to see Burrows get a game for the knee to the testicles.

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shoulder is not elbow... I saw the same image.

Cheapshot by keith and 100% suspension... lets take off the homer glasses, please.

Plenty of other homerisms in the game that could be construded the same way for both teams. If Keith is suspended Daniel will magically recover...probably from the magic spray they use in South American soccer when players appear to be losing a limb.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Plenty of other homerisms in the game that could be construded the same way for both teams. If Keith is suspended Daniel will magically recover...probably from the magic spray they use in South American soccer when players appear to be losing a limb.

everyone keeps complaining that Duncan only got 2 minutes. The way I see it, it's the boy who cried wolf. The ref sees Sedin drop, assumes it's just taking a dive.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Shouldered into the boards like every other hit in a hockey game?

The Sedin hit was dirty, but it doesn't cancel out Keith's "hit"

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry... Keith's elbow was blatant... Sedin's was incidental shoulder contact at worst and I still don't think it was a cheapshot.

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry... Keith's elbow was blatant... Sedin's was incidental shoulder contact at worst and I still don't think it was a cheapshot.

Based on modern hockey, it is the leading or principle location. Again, Daniel is a skilled player that does not hit....why is he so high?

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Based on modern hockey, it is the leading or principle location. Again, Daniel is a skilled player that does not hit....why is he so high?

Daniel was trying to make a real hit, Keith was trying to elbow/decapitate someone's head. While I agree on the subject of the decapitation, the justification just doesn't measure up to the Sedin hit.

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Daniel was trying to make a real hit, Keith was trying to elbow/decapitate someone's head. While I agree on the subject of the decapitation, the justification just doesn't measure up to the Sedin hit.

So you got no answer for the player who does not really hit and going high. Got it.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
So you got no answer for the player who does not really hit and going high. Got it.

Wasn't able to edit my post quickly enough...

Sedin hit was clean in context of the rules. Still high and possibly controversial.

Keith's hit was a cheap shot and should have been 5 and a game.

I am not upset due to the player he elbowed and maybe took out for awhile.

Yes, am an asshole and a cynic.

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wasn't able to edit my post quickly enough...

Sedin hit was clean in context of the rules. Still high and possibly controversial.

Keith's hit was a cheap shot and should have been 5 and a game.

I am not upset due to the player he elbowed and maybe took out for awhile.

Can not be clean and controversial at the same time.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
everyone keeps complaining that Duncan only got 2 minutes. The way I see it, it's the boy who cried wolf. The ref sees Sedin drop, assumes it's just taking a dive.

Funny how that happens and the reputations ones build for themselves. I bet you are 100% correct.

And that's a coaching issue with the Canucks.

Sedins are not clean players. They are suggested as being so by canadian bias media but they are anything but clean hockey players. Only until these fucking so called "skilled clean players" are actually suspended when they too are involved in illegal dangerous hits will we actually be able to see them for what they really are. D Sedin deserves at least a game and that would be fine as it will set a history all be it a small one. From there on maybe a little more focus on jus how poorly they hit will occure.

Keiths getting 3-5 games. I'm interested in seeing if D Sedin plays tomorrow in Dallas. After Shannabans decision comes down. If he does I will certainly question why he left the game and didn't come back. It would hint at a milk job. I wouldn't be shocked to see him tomorrow..but he will probably be wearing a cage...just for that added touch.

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chara on Max Pacioretty... ?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jimZ1tSdPY0[/media]

CLEAN HIT BRO

Does not answer my question. We all love you Stu, so it is ok to admit that you were tripped up around here. No one will think differently about it.

bri

Liked Posts:
I hate the Canucks and everything they bring to hockey. They are a disgrace to the game with all their shady shit and antics. Burrows = Total scum.

I am not excusing what Duncan did, but I knew he wouldn't do something like that without being provoked.