Duncan Keith Receives 5-Game Suspension

R K

I would prefer to see Burrows get a game for the knee to the testicles.

And pulling his fucking hair, again.

Fuck I don't give a fuck it's the Canucks. I hope they all break bones. Don't give a fuck. Do it again Keith.

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Keith didn't target the head or Chara didn't?

Really?

Chara's principle point of contact was not the head region. Nice try, but your arguement fails right there.

Saw Daniels hit live, and very much in my view. He never exploded up with his "finishing the check" action. What you see from the image is what happened.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Fuck I don't give a fuck it's the Canucks. I hope they all break bones. Don't give a fuck. Do it again Keith.

YES!!!!

We were hoping he'd take out Alien #2!!!!!

Glad you agree... take out fuckin Burrows too.... how the hell he wasnt ejected from the game for jumping keith 3x is beyond me... fuck the NHL.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:

I expected hair pulling. I expected him to bite, but I don't know why I never expected him to knee somebody in the groin.

R K

I expected hair pulling. I expected him to bite, but I don't know why I never expected him to knee somebody in the groin.

He told me to fuck off after the game. I told him I'd knock out his fucking teeth. I really hate this entire team, organization and fans. Far more than I ever hated the Wings or even the North Stars for that matter.

They are dirty, cheap and fucking classless. The minute the Hawks tied it up the cheap shit started from them. Burrows fucking punched Kaner right in the face with his glove on. The guy is a fucking coward. Pure and simple.

R K

I never saw the knee to the groin. Who did that shit ball do that on?

How could you miss it? They didn't show it on TV? It was at the same time he was on top of him pulling his HAIR yet a fucking gain.

Peice of shit mother fucking COWARD!

R K

YES!!!!

We were hoping he'd take out Alien #2!!!!!

Glad you agree... take out fuckin Burrows too.... how the hell he wasnt ejected from the game for jumping keith 3x is beyond me... fuck the NHL.

Dirty hit by keith, sure. Deserved 100 fucking percent. And I rarely condone cheap shit. Fuck the Canucks. Classless fucking team of assholes.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
I never saw the knee to the groin. Who did that shit ball do that on?

he did it to Keith. Since you live in Vancouver, I assume they didn't show any of the dirty shit that Vancouver pulled.

Watch Sportsnet, not TSN. TSN even called the Sedin hit "a good hard hit" But Sportsnet is calling out Vancouver for the dirty shit, and showed a few replays of their trash.

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How could you miss it? They didn't show it on TV? It was at the same time he was on top of him pulling his HAIR yet a fucking gain.

TCD was Pumping the Porpoise (or Orca), when that happened. It is what they do in Vancouver.

bri

Liked Posts:

Glad someone agrees with me. He should be banned from the league.

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh and Stu, suck it: Total intention from Sedin's part.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22wQYhn1bhA[/media]

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Hes such a fucking twat. Worst player in the league. He makes Matt Cooke look like Wayner. He makes a guy like Carcillo look like Datysuk.

He knows it and he loves it. He also keeps costing his team games so I have no idea why anyone in their right minds would want this guy on their team and how anyone could cheer for him. Just shows how dumb fucked that org and their fans are.

Their coach is a twat also. He can take responsibility for Burrows also. Their little french canadian love child is going to be one ugly fucker.

Im glad Keith elbowed Sedin in the head also. Don't give a shit. Im upset that he was the only dick head Canuck that left the game "hurt". I have no empathy for any of the Canucks.

By the way go Cody Hodgson!! Kicking ass in Buffalo and the Sabres are on a hot streak since he was delt there (well not really but he did score 2 goals tonight). Glad he got the fuck out of Vancouver before the team warped him. And a brilliant fuck up move by the Canucks HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Fucking idiot GM.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Yah it was TSN I was watching. They never shut up about the elbow for a second then they finally saw Sedins shoulder to Keiths head and they were stuttering. Fucking idiots.

Also were praising the Canucks for playing well without D Sedin. I think they mentioned the Hawks being without Toews once before the puck dropped.

Its Ray Ferraro. Hes a twat also.

bri

Liked Posts:
Everyone hates the Canucks. It's not just the Hawks and their fans. All the other teams see it. Boston got a good dose of it last year.