Duncan Keith Receives 5-Game Suspension

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Yah it was TSN I was watching. They never shut up about the elbow for a second then they finally saw Sedins shoulder to Keiths head and they were stuttering. Fucking idiots.

Also were praising the Canucks for playing well without D Sedin. I think they mentioned the Hawks being without Toews once before the puck dropped.

Its Ray Ferraro. Hes a twat also.

turn on Sportsnet. they keep calling Vancouver cheap, and showing lots of evidence.

R K

Oh and Stu, suck it: Total intention from Sedin's part.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22wQYhn1bhA[/media]

100% a shot to the head. No puck, not finishing a check. Dirty. Just as dirty as what Keith did.

Good for fucking Keith. FUCK YOU CANUCKS!

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
As they fucking should. Surprising to say the least.

It took one game in the Stanley Cup Final to make almost every Canadian outside of BC hate the Canucks.

R K

It took one game in the Stanley Cup Final to make almost every Canadian outside of BC hate the Canucks.

They all has some very nice comments for me on the way out. Was pretty comical. They like me as much as I like them. No doubt.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
They all has some very nice comments for me on the way out. Was pretty comical. They like me as much as I like them. No doubt.

let's hear em!

bri

Liked Posts:
That pissant Kassion was trying to stir shit up all night too. Seabs should have knocked the piss out of him.

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
While I do not condone dirty play in anyway and would love to have it out our great game of hockey, when it comes to playing Canucks..........slit there throats.

sth

Liked Posts:
That pissant Kassion was trying to stir shit up all night too. Seabs should have knocked the piss out of him.

TCD was right. It makes perfect sense that Van would trade Hogdson for a pos like Kassian. The whole team is just begging to get their asses beat.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:

I guess he's trying to justify that god awful trade.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:

Cody scored 2 goals tonight for Buffalo. Kassion was told by Duncan " you sure have done a lot since coming to your new team" (TSN mics caught that one).

Screw that guy hes useless and the Canucks made a bad trade. HAHAHAHAHA

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Too lazy to post the image since i am dealing with trolls elsewhere.

You're a good man!
<

NHL Tonight showed Sedin's hit to Keith's head before Keith's elbow. I was surprised Bieksa didn't get a minor or double minor for punching Keith in the face at least twice.

bri

Liked Posts:
Whenever, they show their coach I just want to pinch his weasely head off.

R K

You're a good man!
<

NHL Tonight showed Sedin's hit to Keith's head before Keith's elbow. I was surprised Bieksa didn't get a minor or double minor for punching Keith in the face at least twice.

He's the keeper of "Kiddy Land". Gotta give him some serious slack!

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's the keeper of "Kiddy Land". Gotta give him some serious slack!

The worst part, I'd imagine, is when the Nucks kids come and visit his kids. Double trouble.