Duncan Keith Receives 5-Game Suspension

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
savvy said it best on the post game...eye for an eye, you worthless fucking droppings of runny dog shit.

i've been raised on hating the wings....this is a new chapter in my life. i finally hate these low lifes more than the wings. how anyone can get behind that team and cheer for them is beyond comprehension. i've never been more of a keith fan than today.

The difference between the Nucks/Wings is that the Wings both win and lose with class... the Nucks do neither with class.

supraman

Liked Posts:
While I do not condone dirty play in anyway and would love to have it out our great game of hockey, when it comes to playing Canucks..........slit there throats.

This sums it up perfectly. I don't like dirty play. but against the nucks, hit'em high and hard. Also during that scuffle, I kept hoping one of the hawks would use their helmet to try and bash a nuck's skull in. Seriously that city would be improved by a nuclear bomb detonation.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am what I eat
<

Oh you!
<

phranchk

Liked Posts:
Stu, you sound like Eddie O when he's on NBC.

bri

Liked Posts:
Nothing like a Canucks game to bring out my inner Bitch. I have never felt so much hatred for an opposing team. And even when I don't like an opposing team I can at least respect them, but I have no respect at all for the Canucks organization or their fans. As I said last night they are a disgrace not just to hockey, but all sports.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Considering what Doan got--I'm assuming 2-4 2 if Shanny takes the "rarely penalized star" route, and 4 if he decides to lower the boom. If he gets 5 or more I would hope the league tests Shanny for absorping opium rectally, since I think that's what Car-bomb got for a much, much, much worse hit.

Either way, I think if the sedins are going to collapse like Mexican Housing in an earthquake (too soon?) when someone skates close to them...might as well give them a reason.

tvltre

Liked Posts:
Considering what Doan got--I'm assuming 2-4 2 if Shanny takes the "rarely penalized star" route, and 4 if he decides to lower the boom. If he gets 5 or more I would hope the league tests Shanny for absorping opium rectally, since I think that's what Car-bomb got for a much, much, much worse hit.

Either way, I think if the sedins are going to collapse like Mexican Housing in an earthquake (too soon?) when someone skates close to them...might as well give them a reason.

Can't compare Doan's suspension to what Keith will get. Doan just a few games ago returned from a suspension. So, not only a repeat offender, but a recent one as well.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Can't compare Doan's suspension to what Keith will get. Doan just a few games ago returned from a suspension. So, not only a repeat offender, but a recent one as well.

Well, if Doan got 3 for elbowing as a repeater, then it goes to say that Keith should get equal or less--depending on intent and all of that. I just posted to call out all of the jackwagons thinking Keith will get 5+

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Well, if Doan got 3 for elbowing as a repeater, then it goes to say that Keith should get equal or less--depending on intent and all of that. I just posted to call out all of the jackwagons thinking Keith will get 5+

Doan got 3, Borque got 5. I think Keith will get 4

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Doan got 3, Borque got 5. I think Keith will get 4

2, mitigated by (Sedin's earlier hit to Keith's head, regardless of Sedin's intent, though Shanny proly won't mention it, and) Keith's lack of history, which Shanny will mention.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
2, mitigated by (Sedin's earlier hit to Keith's head, regardless of Sedin's intent, though Shanny proly won't mention it, and) Keith's lack of history, which Shanny will mention.

Sedin's earlier hit only gives Keith Intent which would harshen his penalty.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
According to Bob MacKenzie Keith is getting a phone interview from Shanaban on Friday so likely it won't be anything more than 5 games. Yay.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Canucks are pretty safe at 2nd place anyways, so not really that it matters. If he's not good for the playoffs they can start to whine about it. It could also be that they are exaggerating in hopes that Shanaban will give the harshest penalty. If Sedin comes back before 2 weeks then it should be pretty clear what they did and I will just hate them that much more.

tvltre

Liked Posts:
Canucks are pretty safe at 2nd place anyways, so not really that it matters. If he's not good for the playoffs they can start to whine about it.

They didn't want the presidents trophy anyway. Especially since it did them so well last year!

AWESOME!!!

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't say that I'm sorry that Daniel Sedin is out. It's just payback for the whole organization being such a whiny bunch of weasel turds.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
Whatever he gets, it was worth it.