Duncan Keith Receives 5-Game Suspension

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I haven't been over there in so long, I can't remember what it was like to be honest.

I got suspended 3 years ago for telling a Nuck's fan to stick a used butt plug in his mouth and suck on it during the Hawks/Nucks playoff series.

R K

I got suspended 3 years ago for telling a Nuck's fan to stick a used butt plug in his mouth and suck on it during the Hawks/Nucks playoff series.

Was Captain Biscuit! I've never suspended anyone and when I modded only had the power to shut them up momentarily. Can't believe I used to mod that board. good grief we've come a long way!

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
are we discussing the O boards for some reason?

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Was Captain Biscuit! ... good grief we've come a long way!

You said a fuckin' mouthful!

BTW, it wasn't Biscuit. Regardless, can't stand the cunt.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
are we discussing the O boards for some reason?

Biscuit - who's still a mod over there, god love him - posted earlier in this thread that he was "too lazy to post the image since i am dealing with trolls elsewhere."

Brought back a warm and fuzzy feeling of nausea throbbin' through my tub of guts.
<

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Biscuit - who's still a mod over there, god love him - posted earlier in this thread that he was "too lazy to post the image since i am dealing with trolls elsewhere."

Brought back a warm and fuzzy feeling of nausea throbbin' through my tub of guts.
<

lol that poor bastard. I haven't been there in years!

howcho

Liked Posts:
I am going to wear my Keith jersey to work tomorrow, that is gonna be fun.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am going to wear my Keith jersey to work tomorrow, that is gonna be fun.

I laughed my ass off when I read this. Glad I wasn't drinking anything.

Tip:

To make it even more fun, wear a wig with a mannequin's hand attached to it, too.

Pez68

Fire Waldron
Liked Posts:
You want to dish out the dirty, high, head hunting hits, you better be ready for the retribution, you gutless fucking ginger. This is why star players don't take cheap shots, right? In this situation, I will GLADLY take the suspension. You think this isn't going to be in the heads of the Canucks for the rest of the year? D. Sedin will never pull that shit against the Hawks again, I'll tell you that. I hope he's out for the rest of the season, to be perfectly honest. Reap what you sow, you cunts.

If Burrows died in a tragic car accident on the way to the rink tomorrow night, I'd probably go buy a nice bottle of wine and celebrate. He is THAT big of a cowardly piece of shit.

Man do I hate the Canucks. I haven't been this happy after a Hawks' victory since the cup season. Poetic justice.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dirty hit by Keith, deserved or not. Him sitting out will mean that OD will be back, which I shudder at. Positive is that Keith will get some rest and hopefully start playing like Norris Keith. As for Sedin hitting Keith earlier, borderline dirty and could maybe have warranted a penalty and a fine afterward, but doubt anything will come of it. If Keith gets more than 3 games I will be surprised, even if it was a blatant elbow to the head. Doan just got 3 games and he's a repeat offender.

bubbleheadchief

Liked Posts:
If Shanahan watches all of the footage, and goes about meeting out proper punishment, Sedin will get a fine, and Keith will get a 3 gamer. But I think all that will happen is Dunc gets the 3. Burrows, the little cunt, deserves a fine/suspension too, but nothing will come out of his bullshit whatsoever.

Variable

Liked Posts:
Proper punishment would be the same punishment for both as I don't believe either is a repeat offender. Shouldn't matter if there was only one penalty called on one of the players at the time and should be regardless of any injury that resulted or, as important, didn't result in them. This is what his job is, to make things right. Not two different punishments for the same offense. But, it's the NHL, so I don't really expect them to get this right.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Keith might not have been suspended for dirty plays before, but he has on a few occasion thrown that elbow into someone's head as retaliation, did so to Cooke (questionable if it should count) a few seasons ago.

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Shanahan watches all of the footage, and goes about meeting out proper punishment, Sedin will get a fine, and Keith will get a 3 gamer. But I think all that will happen is Dunc gets the 3. Burrows, the little cunt, deserves a fine/suspension too, but nothing will come out of his bullshit whatsoever.

I think Keith will get 1-2 for being a non-repeat offender, low PIM, and league star.

The thing about what Keith did was that it was inevitable. Since the Nucks like to dirty it up and not answer the call, it left little choice for a star to target a star. Daniel's high hit to Keith was probably his last straw for a night when it was obvious the Nucks were targeting Keith.

whiteevo

Liked Posts:
savvy said it best on the post game...eye for an eye, you worthless fucking droppings of runny dog shit.

i've been raised on hating the wings....this is a new chapter in my life. i finally hate these low lifes more than the wings. how anyone can get behind that team and cheer for them is beyond comprehension. i've never been more of a keith fan than today.