Duncan Keith Receives 5-Game Suspension

whiteevo

Liked Posts:
Renaud P Lavoie @renhockey
#canucks[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Daniel Sedin have a concussion and should be out for a minimum of two weeks[/font]

1cd.gif

tvltre

Liked Posts:
I can't say that I'm sorry that Daniel Sedin is out. It's just payback for the whole organization being such a whiny bunch of weasel turds.

I wouldn't think that is wise. Come playoff time, that will make Keith standout more during the scrums at the net trying to defend Crow. Taht means, a quicker penalty, if he gets physical, Shanny can say something since he is not a first time offender. That will give the canucks more fuel to crash the net and be the pieces of shit that they are.

nord

Liked Posts:
Can anyone verify that Sedin played his next shift after the hit? I didn't see the game; I'm just following up on one of the comments from the rabble I read over on tsn.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can anyone verify that Sedin played his next shift after the hit? I didn't see the game; I'm just following up on one of the comments from the rabble I read over on tsn.

He played maybe one shift on the ensuing PP and didn't return after that.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

He started the PP that commenced after Keith's minor.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Glad hes concussed. Cant believe im saying that but uts lessin learnt. Sorry no empathy for that twat. Live by the sword you die by the sword.

Karmas a bitch.

R K

He played maybe one shift on the ensuing PP and didn't return after that.

I thought he played on both the proceeding PP's then left. Either way I agree with you and Samari... FUCK THEM.

It was worth it what ever the suspension. Fucking crying bitch pussy fucking organization. they can dish the cheap stuff, but not take it.

FUCK YOU VANCOUVER! I'd love to knock the fucking teeth right out of Burrows fucking mouth.

bri

Liked Posts:
Shanahan need to be reviewing a bunch of things. And he needs to start with that POS Burrows. It is unbelievable the shit he gets away with especially when the official is standing right there.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have a feeling most of the league gave an approving nod when they saw the hit. I just hope that the Canucks will start paying for all the shit they do. Next up Burrows, there's a little shit that has a world of hurt coming for him. And Bieksa and the other Sedin...damn, that team is so easy to dislike , it's incredible.

bri

Liked Posts:
It needs to start with that weasel they call a coach. He not only condones it he encourages their behavior. It is their MO to try to eliminate good players on the other team by embellishing and trying to manufacture penalties. The only way they can score is on the power play.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I sware he finished the 1st period on the bench and didn't come back after intermission.

sth

Liked Posts:
It needs to start with that weasel they call a coach. He not only condones it he encourages their behavior. It is their MO to try to eliminate good players on the other team by embellishing and trying to manufacture penalties. The only way they can score is on the power play.

Bri you are great when your in Canuck bashing mode. You have quite a flair for it.

bri

Liked Posts:
I thought he played on both the proceeding PP's then left. Either way I agree with you and Samari... FUCK THEM.

It was worth it what ever the suspension. Fucking crying bitch pussy fucking organization. they can dish the cheap stuff, but not take it.

FUCK YOU VANCOUVER! I'd love to knock the fucking teeth right out of Burrows fucking mouth.

Oh, please, let me do it. I don't want you to get accused a hitting a woman.

sth

Liked Posts:
It isn't bashing them if it's the truth.

It is. By the way I would love to see you fight Burrows. But make sure to wear a hat so he can't get at your hair.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Though it was obviously worth it, I am going to be worried about the next 3-5 games without Toews, Keith, Kruger and Montador.

bri

Liked Posts:
It is. By the way I would love to see you fight Burrows. But make sure to wear a hat so he can't get at your hair.

It wouldn't be much of a fight especially if he was screwing with seabs. I'd knock him into next week. This should be a lesson to you not to get on my bad side.