Duncan Keith Receives 5-Game Suspension

bri

Liked Posts:
Bri hit the nail on the twat head coaching is one of the problems with that fucking twat team. Team leadership, management, the fan base and media in Vancouver don't help the twat cause either..they just make the twatiness larger.

Twat AV loves this style of hockey. He allows it to happen and he directs it. Watch his fat twaty head and his twat smirky smile behind the bench. No one can tell me he doesn't tell his twat players to do that shit. The Sedins were not divers and twats until AV took over that team.

The Canucks were not a disliked team when Linden ran the show there as the captain. He would have never allowed his team mates to play the way they do. Naslund was a good captain too but his fault was he wasn't good with the media and uninteresting to them so they hung out with Bertuzzi and Cooke getting sound bites that the fans loved. Thus we enter into the era of the Canucks where being a douchebag twat is praised and accepted and craved.

Canucks need a legit captain with some pride. They traded that future character away when they delt Cody for yet another loud mouth twat. Management has done nothing but make the team that much worse because they know what the new Canuck fan base wants to see. They want to see twat hockey. They will never win a cup so the only way to make the Canucks interesting to the local twats with lots of twat money is to make them a team of twats.

The media knows that twat hockey means twat attention to them also. So they just twat it up also for twat ratings and twat attention.

The word of the day is twat

Brought to you by the number 20 twenty

That's 20, twenty twats, ah, ah ,ah

hswfeq.jpg

sth

Liked Posts:
The word of the day is twat

Brought to you by the number 20 twenty

That's 20, twenty twats, ah, ah ,ah

hswfeq.jpg

You are the best Bri. I'll have the counts voice in my head saying that next time I see the Nucks play.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bri hit the nail on the twat head coaching is one of the problems with that fucking twat team. Team leadership, management, the fan base and media in Vancouver don't help the twat cause either..they just make the twatiness larger.

Twat AV loves this style of hockey. He allows it to happen and he directs it. Watch his fat twaty head and his twat smirky smile behind the bench. No one can tell me he doesn't tell his twat players to do that shit. The Sedins were not divers and twats until AV took over that team.

The Canucks were not a disliked team when Linden ran the show there as the captain. He would have never allowed his team mates to play the way they do. Naslund was a good captain too but his fault was he wasn't good with the media and uninteresting to them so they hung out with Bertuzzi and Cooke getting sound bites that the fans loved. Thus we enter into the era of the Canucks where being a douchebag twat is praised and accepted and craved.

Canucks need a legit captain with some pride. They traded that future character away when they delt Cody for yet another loud mouth twat. Management has done nothing but make the team that much worse because they know what the new Canuck fan base wants to see. They want to see twat hockey. They will never win a cup so the only way to make the Canucks interesting to the local twats with lots of twat money is to make them a team of twats.

The media knows that twat hockey means twat attention to them also. So they just twat it up also for twat ratings and twat attention.

Holy twat, great post.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
TWATBERG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Thank you bri for the post of the night. That was hilarious and I definitely laughed my ass off.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
The latest is that the NHL has asked Keith to waive his right to in-person hearing, meaning that the suspension might be more than 5 games. Why they can't do a in-person hearing if they are going to give a harsh penalty is weird, especially when the Hawks don't play until Sunday. Keith might be looking at a proper long suspension now. Shall be interesting.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
shit, it was actually waived? source?

wait, I've never heard of the NHL asking someone to waive that right.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Have a source?

I'll say this:

What D. Sedin was dirty. What Keith did was dirty. I don't care who you are, you don't retaliate with an elbow to a head. You don't even hit a guy on the boards with an elbow in the head. We are talking about human beings and this garbage about "Oh its the Canucks so it's okay" is stupid. We are talking about ending someone's career, even fucking them up for life.

Get rid of the instigator. If I'm Q, I send Mayers or Bollig out the next time Sedin is on the ice and give him strict instructions to follow him around the ice and not leave his side. Try and put some fear into him, let him know he fucked up and they aren't going to take it. Give him little smacks and shoves. Trust me, a soft player like Sedin will either take a dumb penalty or freak out and let it rattle him. AV will send out one of his "tough guys" and they will have a slugfest. Whatever, let Sedin know in a "clean" manner that what he did was wrong. Now Keith looks like a dirty player because of his elbow.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:

Kypreos twitter initially mentioned this, but now BobMac tweeted this

[font=Georgia,]Duncan Keith has not agreed to waive his right to an in person hearing but neither has the in person hearing been confirmed.[/font]

http://twitter.com/#!/TSNBobMcKenzie/status/183048042017071104

[font=Georgia,]I am told no decision of any kind will be made until the morning. So all of this very much remains up in air but it's become complicated.[/font]

http://twitter.com/#!/TSNBobMcKenzie/status/183048496381833216

So basically nothing really but a chance that it might be a big suspension.

R K

It was not waived according to McKenzie. If he gets more than Doan just recieved the process is quite fucked.

R K

Have a source?

I'll say this:

What D. Sedin was dirty. What Keith did was dirty. I don't care who you are, you don't retaliate with an elbow to a head. You don't even hit a guy on the boards with an elbow in the head. We are talking about human beings and this garbage about "Oh its the Canucks so it's okay" is stupid. We are talking about ending someone's career, even fucking them up for life.

Get rid of the instigator. If I'm Q, I send Mayers or Bollig out the next time Sedin is on the ice and give him strict instructions to follow him around the ice and not leave his side. Try and put some fear into him, let him know he fucked up and they aren't going to take it. Give him little smacks and shoves. Trust me, a soft player like Sedin will either take a dumb penalty or freak out and let it rattle him. AV will send out one of his "tough guys" and they will have a slugfest. Whatever, let Sedin know in a "clean" manner that what he did was wrong. Now Keith looks like a dirty player because of his elbow.

Wow Trev you just described the Bertuzzi incident to a T.

sorry I don't feel any sympathy. Zero, Ziltch, Zippo. You don't like it don't play like a cheap piece of shit.

It is pretty funny though, you don't like the cheap shot to the head, but condone them punching each other in the head. While I understand where your coming from don't you see the Irony in there? Just a little?

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Wow Trev you just described the Bertuzzi incident to a T.

sorry I don't feel any sympathy. Zero, Ziltch, Zippo. You don't like it don't play like a cheap piece of shit.

There is a difference though. I said strike fear into him, not sucker punch him from behind or even slug him for that matter. I don't want Bollig or Mayers to punch him or do anything; that's the point. It's the mental game. Obviously the next step is AV to send out his "enforcer" and have that guy answer the bell, but Sedin will know he fucked up majorily and he will have to face his peers on that.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
There is a difference though. I said strike fear into him, not sucker punch him from behind or even slug him for that matter. I don't want Bollig or Mayers to punch him or do anything; that's the point. It's the mental game. Obviously the next step is AV to send out his "enforcer" and have that guy answer the bell, but Sedin will know he fucked up majorily and he will have to face his peers on that.

a stare down is stupid. That's pussy Canuck shit.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was not waived according to McKenzie. If he gets more than Doan just recieved the process is quite fucked.

Difference is that Keith's was far more meditated than the Doan elbow which was seen as incidental and the puck was in play. The puck flying in the air doesn't count as being in play.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0E78zK4bzM[/youtube]

Jump to 3:07 for what I'm talking about...

Notice how he does that, and the next thing you know he's fighing the other teams enforcer?

That's all I'm suggesting, not end his career.

R K

That shit stopped working before you left the fucking sand box. Come on.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
a stare down is stupid. That's pussy Canuck shit.

Yeah well so is a flying elbow to a defenseless guy's head.

Keith did the same thing Sedin did, except to a more blatant degree.

Awesome, now we stooped down to their dirty hockey level...

R K

Difference is that Keith's was far more meditated than the Doan elbow which was seen as incidental and the puck was in play. The puck flying in the air doesn't count as being in play.

Yea but when you add Doan was both a previous offender AND fined two weeks ago it definitely would be ANOTHER inconsistency.

I know you learn by doing. Or they were afraid to suspend Doan for longer because the Coyotes are on the Bubble and the NHL OWNS THEM and needs the playoff revenue. Yea, I take the latter on that one.

First offense heat of the moment, with clear evidence of why he did it. With NO mention of ANY of the Canucks cheap shit through out the game. None, zip, ziltch. And I'm sure NO mention of that while Gillis has been on the phone for 24 hours crying like the little Cunt he is.

R K

Hey, it's better than an elbow to the head and missing maybe 5+ games...

Sorry I just don't feel sorry for anyone but Duncan for not thinking before he tried to decapitate the fucking cunt of a diving pussy. The Hawks are clearly in the playoffs so with that said I would now say he could be gone the rest of it. If they were on the Bubble, 2 games. Because the NHL needs the Chicago Blackhawks Playoff Revenue.

It's all ultimately about the money.