Duncan Keith Receives 5-Game Suspension

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
O'Halleran had no problem giving Bollig 2 minutes for a facewash though.

But Bieksa can punch Keith twice in the face and nothing is called,

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Sorry I just don't feel sorry for anyone but Duncan for not thinking before he tried to decapitate the fucking cunt of a diving pussy. The Hawks are clearly in the playoffs so with that said I would now say he could be gone the rest of it. If they were on the Bubble, 2 games. Because the NHL needs the Chicago Blackhawks Playoff Revenue.

It's all ultimately about the money.

We shall find out tomorrow. Sedin deserves something as well no doubt.

R K

We shall find out tomorrow. Sedin deserves something as well no doubt.

He aint getting shit. Burrows aint getting shit. Infact that son of a cunt played tonight. After once again breaking ANOTHER fucking "Code" of all sports. Like the little bitch cunt he is.

Hair pulling 4 times that I know of now never suspended for it.

Biting, not suspended.

now Kneeing someone in the Nut Sack, still no suspension.

And last nights shit was AFTER he was dealt with earlier this year by the Joke of the fucking CUNT Player Safety Board. Sorry I still don't feel sorry for Sedin and wouldn't put it PAST the Canucks to send him home just to make MORE of an issue of this than it really is.

Thats how fucked that organization is.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Any video of the knee to the sack? Haven't seen that.

Outside of that I feel this has been thread has been beaten to death. Both we dirty hits. Let's see how Shanny deals with it.

R K

Yea it's on my dvr. Happened while he was once again, pulling his fucking hair.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
The league is wildly inconsistent on these suspensions, so who knows what's going to happen. The NHL is a bush league when it comes to things like this, no matter how you slice it. My guess it's going to be something between 5-7 games with the recent developments.

R K

I'm with you. Rest of the regular season. but ONLY because the Hawks are pretty clearly already in. Which makes it even worse!

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Any video of the knee to the sack? Haven't seen that.

Outside of that I feel this has been thread has been beaten to death. Both we dirty hits. Let's see how Shanny deals with it.

shitty angle, I can't find the clip where it shows the whole thing (knees him twice)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19vp8f-byXU

Shanny isn't going to deal with it. Didn't you read what Ron said? Burrows played TONIGHT!

R K

Of course he's not. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone even related to Canuck Management has been on the phone with the Phony Player Safety Department.

You know Gillis probably has the fucking place on speed dial.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Of course he's not. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone even related to Canuck Management has been on the phone with the Phony Player Safety Department.

You know Gillis probably has the fucking place on speed dial.

I'm shocked we haven't seen a GIllis press conference yet. Or does he save those for Playoffs?

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
shitty angle, I can't find the clip where it shows the whole thing (knees him twice)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19vp8f-byXU[/media]

Shanny isn't going to deal with it. Didn't you read what Ron said? Burrows played TONIGHT!

Calling that a kneeing is really reaching it.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:

like i said, it;s a bad shot. the camera goes away before the second knee where he literally climbs up into a push up position, and drops his knee on him.

Chaps

Liked Posts:
Bob Mackenzie just tweeted the league has requested an in person hearing for Keith. Maybe the medical report came back and Sedin is buggered for awhile. It could be 6+ games.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19vp8f-byXU[/media]

Thanks for the clip.

I was referring to the Sedin elbow about Shanny reviewing it.

R K

He did it a couple of times. That wasn't just the only one and at the same time, which you cant see from that angle he was once again pulling his hair. That would have been my angle on it.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Burrows is a piece of shit and one day he'll get his punkass handed to him proper.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Thanks for the clip.

I was referring to the Sedin elbow about Shanny reviewing it.

not going to happen. Daniel is a victim lol

IceHogsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0E78zK4bzM[/media]

Wow! That is a golden find. I was not aware that the unedited portions where on youtube.

The Rockford IceHogs made a road documentary during the lockout year. The video was produced by Chris Toltzman who is now the announcer for the ECHL Chicago Express. Jason Ralph was a fan favorite and some of his lines in the documentary were classic of which some of them were heard here. Steve Martinson was the head coach and there was never another side to Steve. What you saw is what you got....

Thanks for sharing that! It brought back many old memories.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who ever mentioned getting rid of the instigator penalty is right on the money Players can't take care of the weasel's in the game because of the instigator penalty. The refs are suppossed to be doing this but when they don't officiate consistently players feel like they have to settle the score in some way and earn a Shanaban. Get rid of the instigator penalty. Problem solved. Make the weasel's pay immediately on the ice. I for one, hate this PC drive to make hockey soccer on ice.