Duncan Keith Receives 5-Game Suspension

R K

If sedin, or burrows is not suspended .....then I'm sorry this is a horribly run league and can take notes from the nfl's commish on how to call it fair. Really funny how we win the game yet the nucks get off better. Fucken bitches!

They aren't off better. Sedin is half of their entire offense.

We all already know this league is run like shit. This ruling is not going to change that in any way, shape, or form.

The DOPS has not been consistent on ANYTHING this year. If they had Doan would have been suspended more than three games for his THIRD offense.

But then again the NHL OWNS that team outright.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know I predicted 2 games earlier, but the more I read about it, the more I think they are going to lower the boom on Keith. After watching Doan's deliberate elbow, from a repeat offender, it will only serve to highlight the inconsistent NHL officiating and player punishment. I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

And the real problem inconsistent officiating will keep bumbling along unchanged.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
I still say 2-3

Help!! I'm way out on a limb!

If it's 5+ and/or nothing happens to Sedin or Burrholes, I may go postal. Then, take a nap and plan my weekend.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
I wonder what is taking so fucking long. Usually these meetings are only 20 minutes.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe they opened their defense with a compilation video of all the cheap, dirty, hack hits that went unpunished against various Blackhawks over the last 3 seasons.

Edit: Highlighted by the Canuck elbows in the playoffs last year.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
From what I've heard, the players don't get much of a defense either.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe there still trying to stop the bleeding from the sister's vagina.

IceHogsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They must be having DK hand write an apology letter to Sedin.

"Dearest Daniel, I come to you today asking............."

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
There's no chance of Burrows or Sedin getting any supplemental discipline. I doubt that it's even been discussed. The poor Canucks are the victims here and I am sure Gillis has been crying all night to Shanaban for a harsh penalty. And considering the classless Canucks, I wouldn't be surprised if they would overplay Sedin's injury to help their case and he would return before the playoffs begin Not saying that he couldn't have been seriously hurt, but pulling such a thing would be such a Canuck move it wouldn't surprise me one bit. Doing so would probably get the ire of most of the league, but they seem content in embracing the hate, not that it has helped them one bit.

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
There's no chance of Burrows or Sedin getting any supplemental discipline. I doubt that it's even been discussed. The poor Canucks are the victims here and I am sure Gillis has been crying all night to Shanaban for a harsh penalty. And considering the classless Canucks, I wouldn't be surprised if they would overplay Sedin's injury to help their case and he would return before the playoffs begin Not saying that he couldn't have been seriously hurt, but pulling such a thing would be such a Canuck move it wouldn't surprise me one bit. Doing so would probably get the ire of most of the league, but they seem content in embracing the hate, not that it has helped them one bit.

This is why the league should do there own testing and not rely on the teams doctors. Nowing the Nucks Sedin will show up with Crutches then a headrap. Thats how dumb they are.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
They must be having DK hand write an apology letter to Sedin.

"Dearest Daniel, I come to you today asking............."

Except, he would be forced to do it in Svensk...
<

"Kära Daniel, jag kommer till er i dag frågar ............."

...ni jätte Fitta

tvltre

Liked Posts:
Sorry, this is just bullshit. Everyone knows Keith is gonna get suspended. It will be for a good portion of the rest of the season. Also, it was a hit to one of the precious princess players of this league. Furthermore, it was to a player of Gillis and Vigneault who are the biggest whiners in this league. In order to shut their asses up, to keep Vancouver from being burned to the ground...a huge suspension and fine is coming. So, the Hawks lose Keith, so, he doesn't play the first round.

Might be a blessing in disguise for the Hawks since it will be the most rest Keith has gotten in a season since his rookie year.

The hawks shouldn't have a problem in the first round. That means he will be ready for a rematch against these little shits if they make it past the first round.

Fuck Gillis, Fuck Vigneault, Fuck the Sedin's and Fuck CANCER!!

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
...a huge suspension and fine is coming. So, the Hawks lose Keith, so, he doesn't play the first round.

So, you're saying that he's getting 11+ games?
<

klemmer

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does it REALLY take this long to get Shanny made up for the video?

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is why the league should do there own testing and not rely on the teams doctors. Nowing the Nucks Sedin will show up with Crutches then a headrap. Thats how dumb they are.

Completely disagree.

Reverse the situation. You have to go no further than Toews. You would be throwing a tantrum if the NHL overstepped Blackhawks team doctors to assess his situation (and his possible return time). The NHLPA would never allow that.