Duncan Keith Receives 5-Game Suspension

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
Question: If Dunc had a glass jaw, and had gone down like he was shot, does anyone believe that Danielle would have been suspended? [rhetorical alert]

Irish Hawk

Liked Posts:
Pure bullshit but not surprising that not one of the piece of shit Nucks got anything. Hopefully they think twice about going after teams top players but knowing how dumb they are I doubt it. If the NHL reviewed the game how the fuck did Burrows get nothing? Hope that fucking Swedish lady boy is out till next season.

Pez68

Fire Waldron
Liked Posts:
I'm fine with this. Five games with seven left? A bit of a rest, and then a couple games at the end of the season to tune up for the playoffs. Good job Dunc.
<

Shoots_he_scores

Liked Posts:
University of North Dakota, by way of Oak Lawn
Keith's getting what he deserves, but of course the ******* get nothing. Whatever, Keith can rest up over the next 5, hawks will be fine without him, he'll come back rested and ready for the playoffs

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
I'm fine with this. Five games with seven left? A bit of a rest, and then a couple games at the end of the season to tune up for the playoffs. Good job Dunc.
<

the "rest" is during two games with Nashville, One with St. Louis, one New Jersey, and one Minnesota,.

R K

<

I agree. The only thing that pisses me off is once again the most hated team in the NHL, for very good reason, gets away with everything.

Someone in Vancouver has some pull. The owner? Mike Gillis? They all cry like little fucking cunts.

R K

the "rest" is during two games with Nashville, One with St. Louis, one New Jersey, and one Minnesota,.

Good thing they've gone 9-1-1 or this might really be an issue. They are pretty much solidified I would think.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Told you pricks it would be 5 games and you all fucking threw me to the wolves.

When are you prick twats gunna start listening to the king?

Yah i also said the kings would win their division and buffalo would win the east. Go fuck yourselves.

5 games is about right. Im not shocked at all.

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
I say that is what was expected. I still think Sedin should get at least a game or 2. He ain't no fucking choir boy in all of this. But I am not gonna whine and bitch about it like a Canucks fan. Take the punishment Duncs, after all, you did target him. But know that while no one really condones what ya did, no one really blames you either.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Good thing they've gone 9-1-1 or this might really be an issue. They are pretty much solidified I would think.

I don't want to be solidified at 6th. I want the 4th spot, which we could have easily done with wins against Nashville and Detroit. One team I don't want in the first round is the fucking Kings.

R K

I don't want to be solidified at 6th. I want the 4th spot, which we could have easily done with wins against Nashville and Detroit. One team I don't want in the first round is the fucking Kings.

You still could. Up until two days ago most fans were clammoring on how much Keith sucked. This doesn't mean they still won't keep ticking along. Montedor is close as well.

And there is NOTHING that says the Kings will finish there. All three of those teams Dallas, Kings, Coyotes have some TOUGH games coming against each other. We get who ever we get. If we finished 4th I bet the Preds are 5th. Id take ANY TEAM over the Preds who've basically OWNED the fuck out of us all year.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Sedin was concussed why did he fly back to Nuckland?

Also the twats said he'd be out 2 weeks , they know this how?

If the refs had been doing their job correctly Keith probably would'nt have committed the elbowing fowl.

I can't wait to play these FUCKS again!

Pez68

Fire Waldron
Liked Posts:
Quick has owned the Hawks too, hasn't he? I think the worst match up for the Hawks is Nashville, followed closely by LA.

R K

I say that is what was expected. I still think Sedin should get at least a game or 2. He ain't no fucking choir boy in all of this. But I am not gonna whine and bitch about it like a Canucks fan. Take the punishment Duncs, after all, you did target him. But know that while no one really condones what ya did, no one really blames you either.

Have someone pat you on the back.

R K

Quick has owned the Hawks too, hasn't he? I think the worst match up for the Hawks is Nashville, followed closely by LA.

You play who you get. Even if they were to finish 4th they have no clue who theyd play at this point. Finishing 6th they have no clue who they'd play at this point. You take what you get.

Larmer83

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would imagine all the Canuckleheads are enraged with the 5 game suspension. Is Vancouver burning as we type? Just for shits and giggles, I feel compelled to check on the HF board.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
You still could. Up until two days ago most fans were clammoring on how much Keith sucked. This doesn't mean they still won't keep ticking along. Montedor is close as well.

And there is NOTHING that says the Kings will finish there. All three of those teams Dallas, Kings, Coyotes have some TOUGH games coming against each other. We get who ever we get. If we finished 4th I bet the Preds are 5th. Id take ANY TEAM over the Preds who've basically OWNED the fuck out of us all year.

The Kings are the hottest team in the league right now not named the Chicago Blackhawks. With how weak that division is, I would slot them in. And even the biggest Keith hater has to be worried about the fact that we are losing someone who plays 25 minutes a night, and likely replacing him with Sean Fucking O'Donnell.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:

I would take Nashville on home ice, before LA without home ice.