Duncan Keith Receives 5-Game Suspension

sth

Liked Posts:
I still think 5 games is too much. Doan got only 3 for basically the same thing. And Keith had no prior record. But the Nucks got the media machine in Vancouver going. It seems that thing is impossible to shut. Look at the whining about the calls by their POS GM that got so much play in the media. And of course Sedin and Burrows got nothing. Maybe if the Hawks could get every media source in Chicago to constantly bitch and moan about it they would get suspended. I think Keith should have gotten 3 games, the last two were earned by the Vancouver media.

Pez68

Fire Waldron
Liked Posts:
The last two were earned by the Sedins being fucking cunts. Henrik crying about it, and Daniel being hurt. Keith got handed the max because even an idiot could tell what he was doing as soon as the puck came towards Daniel. He didn't give a fuck that the puck wasn't there. If you like that he knocked Daniel's face off, or not, it was not even remotely close to a hockey play. I cannot blame them for giving him 5 games.

Ton

Liked Posts:
The last two were earned by the Sedins being fucking cunts. Henrik crying about it, and Daniel being hurt. Keith got handed the max because even an idiot could tell what he was doing as soon as the puck came towards Daniel. He didn't give a fuck that the puck wasn't there. If you like that he knocked Daniel's face off, or not, it was not even remotely close to a hockey play. I cannot blame them for giving him 5 games.

Speaking of hockey plays... neither was Daniels hit on Keith nor Burrows pulling his hair and kneeing his nuts.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Speaking of hockey plays... neither was Daniels hit on Keith nor Burrows pulling his hair and kneeing his nuts.

but they play for the Canucks, silly!

R K

The Kings are the hottest team in the league right now not named the Chicago Blackhawks. With how weak that division is, I would slot them in. And even the biggest Keith hater has to be worried about the fact that we are losing someone who plays 25 minutes a night, and likely replacing him with Sean Fucking O'Donnell.

Penguins are the hottest team right now not named Chicago. And actually are far hotter. The Kings have squeeked by several games in the past week and have played some teams not so hot.

Either way you play who you get, you don't have the option of a choice. If you finish fourth your chance to get Nashville in the first round are very high with the Wings being one of the Worst teams in the NHL over the past 10 games.

R K

Multiple times.

Burrows punching Kane in the face was a clear head shot. Still had his glove on. Similar to Thornton punching Toews, whos now missed 14 games in a row?

Shanahan and the NHL have no clue. The inconsistencies are quite clear.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
SO WHO WANTS TO BET THAT D. SEDIN HAS AN "ACCELERATED" RECOVERY AFTER THIS NEWS??????

supraman

Liked Posts:
They are discussing how bad they are going to look after suspending Duncan more games than Doan, a repeat offender.

It's pretty comical actually. Will Sedin get a game for his shoulder to head? Obviously they let Burrows slide for both the kneeing and Pulling hair.

And come to think of "hit" Burrows punched Kane right in the HEAD and was given a RGH penalty. I believe, that's a HIT TO THE HEAD as well. Oh well, Kane didnt fall down and cry to the GM/Coach.

Scooter or McPimp oughta pull a Gillis. Call a press conference bitch about suspension length, bitch about no punishment for both Sedin and Burrows. Call it a garbage league. Then in the off season sign matt cooke to just put the icing on the shit cake.

jaxhawksfan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
savvy said it best on the post game...eye for an eye, you worthless fucking droppings of runny dog shit.

i've been raised on hating the wings....this is a new chapter in my life. i finally hate these low lifes more than the wings. how anyone can get behind that team and cheer for them is beyond comprehension. i've never been more of a keith fan than today.

Funny, I've never HATED the Detroilet Dead Things. I like the rivalry, and let's be honest, they are what hockey teams should strive for (consistently being good). Vancooter on the other hand, fuck that team. Classless bunch of bitches. I'd like to ball my fist up and punch them right in the cunt.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Sedin will be back next week is my guess. I dont know much about concussions is it common to suffer from jaw pains because thats what daneil has been favoring. I suppose thats common.

Anyways as for us because those twats dont deserve the attention. I put lepisto in before odonell. Im not going to be overlly concerned for the next 5 games. Leddy and oduya can handle the extra minutes. Just as long as craw stays steady i think we will be fine. Teams scoring right now so its good.

R K

Funny, I've never HATED the Detroilet Dead Things. I like the rivalry, and let's be honest, they are what hockey teams should strive for (consistently being good). Vancooter on the other hand, fuck that team. Classless bunch of bitches. I'd like to ball my fist up and punch them right in the cunt.

Samuallson was always a hack but he then ended up in Vancouver. Not sure how he is in Florida. I have zero problems with the Red Wings. Other than it's a rival. They win like you are supposed to, which is why they win. The Canucks on the other hand, no class from the Owner all the way down.

R K

Sedin will be back next week is my guess. I dont know much about concussions is it common to suffer from jaw pains because thats what daneil has been favoring. I suppose thats common.

Anyways as for us because those twats dont deserve the attention. I put lepisto in before odonell. Im not going to be overlly concerned for the next 5 games. Leddy and oduya can handle the extra minutes. Just as long as craw stays steady i think we will be fine. Teams scoring right now so its good.

You don't put lepisto in you douche bag he's fucking injured. Nice to see you pay attention.

DBQHawkFan

Liked Posts:
The Kings are the hottest team in the league right now not named the Chicago Blackhawks. With how weak that division is, I would slot them in. And even the biggest Keith hater has to be worried about the fact that we are losing someone who plays 25 minutes a night, and likely replacing him with Sean Fucking O'Donnell.

Good thing we got Oduya. If Montador comes back quickly, maybe we only see OD for a game or 2.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Burrows punching Kane in the face was a clear head shot. Still had his glove on. Similar to Thornton punching Toews, whos now missed 14 games in a row?

Shanahan and the NHL have no clue. The inconsistencies are quite clear.

Bieksa punched Keith in the face twice, too. It's like there's no correlation to hits/punches to the head and face and concussions. Tell Ali that.

R K

Bieksa punched Keith in the face twice, too. It's like there's no correlation to hits/punches to the head and face and concussions. Tell Ali that.

Tell Toews that. He's still fucked up from Thorntons punch to the head. Oh, no penalty to that one either Shanafuck.

dlrob315

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got to outlaw fighting if you want the league to put punches to the head in the head shot rules. It is just that simple.

In the NBA where fighting is outlawed; even a swing without landing gets you suspended.