Duncan Keith Receives 5-Game Suspension

R K

I think he has 7 goals in 6 games. Yea makes sense move him around again.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
I think he has 7 goals in 6 games. Yea makes sense move him around again.

but you take Shaw off the third line doing that. Who is replacing him on there? Frolik?

R K

but you take Shaw off the third line doing that. Who is replacing him on there? Frolik?

Hayes.

7 goals in 6 games. Leave 88-81 ALONE! How the fuck do you intend to keep chemistry Coach when you keep fucking moving them around?

88 and 81 don't play well on the left side. It's a fact. So much one of them refuses to play there.

Ton

Liked Posts:
Doans elbow was clearly on purpose too. If you can watch that and say he doesn't throw the elbow on purpose, with a straight face, I can't help you.

Where did I say Doan didn't do it "on purpose?"

Of course he did it on purpose, but I said Keith had intentions, he did it WITH a purpose specifically to get back at Sedin. That is the difference. The hits are irrelevant and not comparable. Doan was involved in a hockey play and stuck out his elbow to catch a guy that was about to blow by him... Keith deliberately skated up to Sedin and clocked him.

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Todays ruling was even more laughable. Quincy left his feet, and had no intention of playing the puck, he's given one game. After nearly decapitating Kopecky.[/font]

Now you're talking. This hit was a lot more similar, however it was also a lot less obvious since the puck was actually in the vicinity with Kopecky getting his stick on it before getting rocked. Regardless, while the hit is similar, Keith's hit was obvious, deliberate, and they pounded him for that. All these other guys could argue that there was no intent to injure and that they are trying to make a "hockey play," while Keith really couldn't because there was clear intent, it was deliberate, and the puck wasn't anywhere near the play. He skated up to Sedin and clocked him with his elbow; with a purpose to do that, it was pre-meditated. If it was less obvious, I would agree that he didn't deserve 5-games.

My issue will always be with the fact that Sedin and Burrows received zero games.

Maiden

Liked Posts:
Hayes.

7 goals in 6 games. Leave 88-81 ALONE! How the fuck do you intend to keep chemistry Coach when you keep fucking moving them around?

88 and 81 don't play well on the left side. It's a fact. So much one of them refuses to play there.

Play Hayes with 88 and 81.

R K

Where did I say Doan didn't do it "on purpose?"

Of course he did it on purpose, but I said Keith had intentions, he did it WITH a purpose specifically to get back at Sedin. That is the difference. The hits are irrelevant and not comparable. Doan was involved in a hockey play and stuck out his elbow to catch a guy that was about to blow by him... Keith deliberately skated up to Sedin and clocked him.

Now you're talking. This hit was a lot more similar, however it was also a lot less obvious since the puck was actually in the vicinity with Kopecky getting his stick on it before getting rocked. Regardless, while the hit is similar, Keith's hit was obvious, deliberate, and they pounded him for that. All these other guys could argue that there was no intent to injure and that they are trying to make a "hockey play," while Keith really couldn't because there was clear intent, it was deliberate, and the puck wasn't anywhere near the play. He skated up to Sedin and clocked him with his elbow; with a purpose to do that, it was pre-meditated. If it was less obvious, I would agree that he didn't deserve 5-games.

My issue will always be with the fact that Sedin and Burrows received zero games.

Consistency is cleary the problem. Then add the fact I still believe the Keith suspension was most definitely influenced from outside factors. NO way was that Shanahan or he'd have kept with the original plan of the phone interview.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why in the name of fistfucked McDonoguh is Morrison in instead of Bolland?

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bolland is out due to a "upper-body" injury, but apparently "not serious" according to Dr. Q. So who knows, maybe he got concussed the last game.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Stilll...that means Morrison is iced. Skullfuckery by Hedgehogs, why don't we just bring Zyuzin back!

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tracey Myers always reminds me of this character from Seinfeld.

_Seinfeld_.jpg

R K

Stilll...that means Morrison is iced. Skullfuckery by Hedgehogs, why don't we just bring Zyuzin back!

Personally I'd bring Pirri up before playing Morrisson. Like TCD has always contended Morrisson sucks ass. He's fucking horrible no matter who he's playing with.

With the Hogs just 2pts out of the playoffs with 10 games remaining they might just want to leave him there though.

Who knows.

IceHogsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Personally I'd bring Pirri up before playing Morrisson. Like TCD has always contended Morrisson sucks ass. He's fucking horrible no matter who he's playing with.

With the Hogs just 2pts out of the playoffs with 10 games remaining they might just want to leave him there though.

Who knows.

Pretty sure that Pirri would already be up already if it were possible...

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Agreed, RK. Every time this year I've heard Morrison was being iced I've wanted to kick a Christian Conservative.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Pretty sure that Pirri would already be up already if it were possible...

yup, can't call him up unless it's an "emergency" so if Morrison also got hurt, then they could.

R K

yup, can't call him up unless it's an "emergency" so if Morrison also got hurt, then they could.

No, Pirri is injured. Have two call ups left as non emergency anyway. You have four from the TDL and the Hawks have only used two.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
No, Pirri is injured. Have two call ups left as non emergency anyway. You have four from the TDL and the Hawks have only used two.

Pirri is back from his injury. Did he get hurt again?