When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I hate Howard...

that is, until he plays in Chicago w/ Rose. omg. :fap:

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
i think howard is going to go to the nets or stay in orlando.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
That's huge for Rose's MVP bid.

Is it? If the Bulls blow out the Magic without Howard then it shows how important Howard is. I think they should keep the game close to make Howard's supporting cast look better (and allow Rose to play big minutes rather than sit in a blowout so he can pad his stats, he needs those assists to get to 8!)

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
that is, until he plays in Chicago w/ Rose. omg. :fap:

That would be the most dominant inside-outside combo since like...Shaq-Kobe. xD But seriously...that would be freaking amazing. Rose/not Bogans/Deng/Boozer/Howard. Dominance. Pure dominance. Plus it'd be pretty much the anti Heat. I doubt who ever they'd get with their MLE's over the years could even hope to compete with a Rose/Howard combo. But let's not get ahead of ourselves...but we can dream right?

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Is it? If the Bulls blow out the Magic without Howard then it shows how important Howard is. I think they should keep the game close to make Howard's supporting cast look better (and allow Rose to play big minutes rather than sit in a blowout so he can pad his stats, he needs those assists to get to 8!)

I wanna beat them by 40...with Rose going 3-5 from the field...and dishing out 24 assists.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
This is the exact reason why I wouldn't want Howard on the Bulls. I don't think the Bulls even have 16 technicals as a team this season. Rose only has one in all of his basketball career.

Howard does what Howard wants, and that would not fly with Coach Thibodeau and me as a Bulls fan.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
This is the exact reason why I wouldn't want Howard on the Bulls. I don't think the Bulls even have 16 technicals as a team this season. Rose only has one in all of his basketball career.

Howard does what Howard wants, and that would not fly with Coach Thibodeau and me as a Bulls fan.

He is still the best center by far in the league....5 Noahs don't equal him. And this has happened to him how many times in his career? All of a sudden Howard is out of control? I don't think so. Lets not act like Howard is Rasheed Wallace here. There is a reason he is that upset on the court.

By the way, Rasheed Wallace gets traded to the Pistons and what happens? He calms down and wins a title. Howard, a better player than Rasheed goes to a better situation, he will have similar results, trust me...

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He is still the best center by far in the league....5 Noahs don't equal him. And this has happened to him how many times in his career? All of a sudden Howard is out of control? I don't think so. Lets not act like Howard is Rasheed Wallace here. There is a reason he is that upset on the court.

By the way, Rasheed Wallace gets traded to the Pistons and what happens? He calms down and wins a title. Howard, a better player than Rasheed goes to a better situation, he will have similar results, trust me...

If this hypothetical happened, I'd hate it for my unborn child(ren)...they'd never see a championship, b/c it would cost us 1st round picks for the next 15 years.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What good is the best center in the NBA going to do if he's on the bench with technical fouls?

Not only that, but carrying the Magic on his back has to be taking a toll on his body. It's one of those things the Bulls or any team that signs him to a contract must look at.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
Yeah i agree with the kid from iowa. I don't want an mvp candidate, cause he might miss a game or two. Plus we've got a core of big men that never miss any games. I wouldn't give up our durable front line for a guy who'se guaranteed to miss two games of the year. Nope, nope nope.

yeup. dont want one of the most efficient/athletic players in the nba, cause he might miss 2 games out of the year.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
Yeah i agree with the kid from iowa. I don't want an mvp candidate, cause he might miss a game or two. Plus we've got a core of big men that never miss any games. I wouldn't give up our durable front line for a guy who'se guaranteed to miss two games of the year. Nope, nope nope.

yeup. dont want one of the most efficient/athletic players in the nba, cause he might miss 2 games out of the year.

Did i mention his team clinched the fourth seed, and it has no prospect of getting the 3rd seed? Yeah we dont want that guy. he's going to miss pivotal game 'x'. it's going to impact the season. he's good, but he's going to miss 2 damn games out of the year. it's a big deal.

can't be the favorite to win the title if your center misses 2 games this year.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Did i mention his team clinched the fourth seed, and it has no prospect of getting the 3rd seed? Yeah we dont want that guy. he's going to miss pivotal game 'x'. it's going to impact the season. he's good, but he's going to miss 2 damn games out of the year. it's a big deal.

can't be the favorite to win the title if your center misses 2 games this year.

The Bulls are already favorites to win the title now. Why fix something that isn't broke?

Howard is a bully on the court and if he would come to the Bulls, that teams will take cheap shots at Rose, (like Howard does). I don't see Howard buying into the team concept. He always looks disinterested in whatever Stan Van Gundy has to say. The NBA's officials are out to get him for whatever reason.

Even if there is a chance the Bulls can sign and trade for Howard, why in their right mind would they want Joakim Noah in return?

He's missed at least 30 games this season and has an injury history with the way he plays with so much energy. He's not refined offensively and never will be.
The Magic don't want to better an Eastern Conference rival, so this will be like the Bosh to Chicago rumors. Not true. Not gonna happen.

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
This will help us alot.

a bulls win is even more of a possibility.