Dwight Howard Suspended for Sunday's Game

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
I never said the magic would trade him. I said it's Special person not to trade for him. as for your other points, it's pointless to argue them with you.

enjoy living in your bubble where dwight howard sucks.

btw dwight howard has started 75 games.

Last edited:

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You think the other 29 teams in the NBA think of ways to make the Bulls better?

NEWS FLASH THEY DON'T

I didn't say anything about Dwight Howard sucking. All I said was his me first attitude and no respect for coaches attitude would not fly under Thibodeau.

When the Bulls already have the NBA's MVP on their team, why put another cook in kitchen or another MVP on the floor? Ask Miami how they feel about having 2 MVPs on their team.

Last edited:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:

NEWS FLASH THEY DON'T

I didn't say anything about Dwight Howard sucking. All I said was his me first attitude and no respect for coaches attitude would not fly under Thibodeau.

When the Bulls already have the NBA's MVP on their team, why put another cook in kitchen or another MVP on the floor? Ask Miami how they feel about having 2 MVPs on their team.

When did you figure Miami to be a failure? I missed that memo. They are a team that can win a championship and are legit contenders.

And what sense does it make to turn away great players? If the Bulls can handle Dennis Rodman 15 years ago...this Bulls team can definitely handle Howard, who only wants to win.
I GUARANTEE you Howard is less of a risk than Rodman was...

And please tell me what coaches has Howard disrespected?

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:

NEWS FLASH THEY DON'T

you know this would be reasonable response, if i suggested the bulls could trade for howard.

If his attitude doesn't fly for thibs, fire thibs.

yeah i meant i completely agree. howard and rose both need the ball in their bands. rose and howard are both slashers. 2 slashers on one team is a bad mix. i see where you're going with that. It's not like a big man guard combo. A rose howard pick role would suck.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is the exact reason why I wouldn't want Howard on the Bulls. I don't think the Bulls even have 16 technicals as a team this season. Rose only has one in all of his basketball career.

Howard does what Howard wants, and that would not fly with Coach Thibodeau and me as a Bulls fan.

Completely unfair here.

The reason Howard gets most of those techical fouls is because officials do not notice all of the elbows and flagrant fouls that aren't even personal fouls that are committed against Dwight. Instead, they just see his angry reaction and BAM T'd up.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
you know this would be reasonable response, if i suggested the bulls could trade for howard.

If his attitude doesn't fly for thibs, fire thibs.

yeah i meant i completely agree. howard and rose both need the ball in their bands. rose and howard are both slashers. 2 slashers on one team is a bad mix. i see where you're going with that. It's not like a big man guard combo. A rose howard pick role would suck.

You have Boozer to run picks off of. Howard is expanding his game, he is not just a slasher. He can play with his back to the basket, he can front, he can shoot...he is getting better across the board. He is a heck of a player. And I don't think he and Rose would have much of a problem.

How many pick and rolls did Magic and Kareem run?

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
You have Boozer to run picks off of. Howard is expanding his game, he is not just a slasher. He can play with his back to the basket, he can front, he can shoot...he is getting better across the board. He is a heck of a player. And I don't think he and Rose would have much of a problem.

How many pick and rolls did Magic and Kareem run?

hou c'mon. i was being sarcastic. I think a howard and rose combo would be unstoppable. I don't think it would happen, but, man that would be a great team.

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i think howard is going to go to the nets or stay in orlando.

If he stays in Orlando I could see maybe Deron Williams just going to Orlando instead of him having Dwight coming to NJ. Idk what Orlandos cap space would be like then or anything but they could always make trades and get him there or CP3 or whoever else.That is if Orlando even does anything or whatever happens to everyone else on the team until Dwight is a FA. Just a what if situation I have thought of.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
First off, pink, why would Howard go to NJ? I don't know why NJ is brought up for every big FA. I don't think Williams stays past 2012 and that leaves Lopez who would be involved in s trade for Howard if it were to happen. I honestly don't know what's ppls obsession with NJ, there fucked.

Second, I agree with Hou. This is Howards first year of acting undisciplined at times and
I think it's because the medias constant obsession with saying Dwights too playful on the court an things of that nature. Also his team is struggling, really struggling. Those trades hurt them and they just aren't legit cotenders anymore.

Give me the leagues best C/defender to put alongside the leagues best PG and coached under the leagues best defensive minded coach.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
First off, pink, why would Howard go to NJ? I don't know why NJ is brought up for every big FA. I don't think Williams stays past 2012 and that leaves Lopez who would be involved in s trade for Howard if it were to happen. I honestly don't know what's ppls obsession with NJ, there fucked.

Second, I agree with Hou. This is Howards first year of acting undisciplined at times and
I think it's because the medias constant obsession with saying Dwights too playful on the court an things of that nature. Also his team is struggling, really struggling. Those trades hurt them and they just aren't legit cotenders anymore.

Give me the leagues best C/defender to put alongside the leagues best PG and coached under the leagues best defensive minded coach.

I think Deron Williams would be a fool to leave the Nets. They have a huge market. Not only that, but they have a crapload of cap space freed up to go along with something like 4 first round draft picks... Sounds like an ideal place for Dwight to go to me. Unless L.A. can trade Bynum for him when Otis Smith gets desperate.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
The NBA can still review this and overturn the Tech..

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I can't say I know what Williams wants in his future but the market thing seems overrated. He's such a competitive player, idk if he would wait around and see if all those first rounders develop into anything. Maybe it's me but I've just never seen NJ as that great of a destination. Aren't they still like 2 years from moving to Brooklyn?

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't say I know what Williams wants in his future but the market thing seems overrated. He's such a competitive player, idk if he would wait around and see if all those first rounders develop into anything. Maybe it's me but I've just never seen NJ as that great of a destination. Aren't they still like 2 years from moving to Brooklyn?

New Jersey is still the most densely populated area in the country... and markets do mean something. The guy must be seeing the world with wide eyes after being stuck in Utah for 7 years. I have a feeling that Dallas (his hometown) might make a play at Williams but they are pretty screwed in terms of the cap as well.

I'm pretty sure Deron might like the idea of being the star in New Jersey and having a team of young, athletic studs built around him. D-Will is capable of making anyone look like much better with his playmaking ability... imagine if one or two of those countless first round picks become (an) All-star(s). They have a very motivated, multi-Billionaire Russian owner and a proven coach. And cap room to sign Blake Griffin or Dwight Howard... I would re-up if I was him.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
New Jersey is still the most densely populated area in the country... and markets do mean something. The guy must be seeing the world with wide eyes after being stuck in Utah for 7 years. I have a feeling that Dallas (his hometown) might make a play at Williams but they are pretty screwed in terms of the cap as well.

I'm pretty sure Deron might like the idea of being the star in New Jersey and having a team of young, athletic studs built around him. D-Will is capable of making anyone look like much better with his playmaking ability... imagine if one or two of those countless first round picks become (an) All-star(s). They have a very motivated, multi-Billionaire Russian owner and a proven coach. And cap room to sign Blake Griffin or Dwight Howard... I would re-up if I was him.

I get what youre saying but if im trying to win, id try for a place that looks like more of a sure thing. But i dont even know where teams stand in terms of cap.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I think Deron Williams would be a fool to leave the Nets. They have a huge market. Not only that, but they have a crapload of cap space freed up to go along with something like 4 first round draft picks... Sounds like an ideal place for Dwight to go to me. Unless L.A. can trade Bynum for him when Otis Smith gets desperate.

Deron might leave because he wants to win...I don't think Dwight is clamoring to go to Jersey, he and Deron does not make Brooklyn "Titletown" all of a sudden...

Howard and Rose with Thibs? That is another issue entirely...

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Deron might leave because he wants to win...I don't think Dwight is clamoring to go to Jersey, he and Deron does not make Brooklyn "Titletown" all of a sudden...

I agree, if its about winning, NJ isn't a great option. Like i said before, draft picks are such an unknown and if im D-Will or Howard, i want to know if the other will join me in Jersey if im going to commit to play there the next 5+years.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I'm not ruling out Dwight Howard possibly joining the Bulls in 2010 but I don't know how realistic that is either. It would take at least Boozer or Noah to get a sign-and-trade done... maybe both.

I think the deal would probably end up looking like:

Boozer+Deng for Howard
Noah+Boozer for Howard
or
Noah+Deng for Howard

I would still probably do any of those deals.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Man i would give up Noah and Boozer for Howard in a millisecond. I love Noah and will follow his career closely no matter where he goes but man, Howard would be just nasty on the Bulls.