Dwight Howard Suspended for Sunday's Game

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don't think it will take that long...ONE SEASON with Thibs and Howard...just one, and you might see one of the greatest defenses in NBA history, if not the greatest. Orlando is a top defensive team and look who Howard is working with. I have said it in the past and say it again, Howard is a top 5 defense by himself. I have no doubt he could be devastating working with Thibs and the group the Bulls have now. Howard would be in heaven...

Howard forcing a trade to whoever is not out of the question either. I can see him trying to do exactly what Melo did...

Oh no, i was just talking about Rose and Taj developing until Howard would be squired in FA. But i guess that would be after one more season correct? Seeing what Thibs has done with this team with having Noah injured for so many games is unreal. Howard would immediately, like you said make this team one of the best Ds in the history of the game. I have no doubt in my mind that those two superstars with the right pieces would run the NBA for near a decade, baring injury. I doubt it would happen but just the thought of it is so exciting. Its like last years FA with LeBron except i actually like Howard.

Liked Posts:
Hey everyone. I'm back from serving my 1-week suspension (thanks Rush).

Am I the first one to get suspended from this site? This may be history.

It was pretty good actually. Had some time to think...to walk up and down the beach...to sip on smoothies...it was a much-needed rest.

What did I miss during my "ban?"

Shouldn't a ban be forever? That notification should definitely say "suspended for 1 week" rather than "You're banned for not sucking up to Rush and not being the type of personality he likes."

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
You're a dork because I didn't even know you were banned lol. I find it funny that the message board prevents you from sipping on smoothies though. I thought that was the one thing we all enjoyed and didn't have to be banned for to enjoy.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Can I please ban him? He's obviously a troll. We don't need to keep these kind of posters just to keep this place moving

Liked Posts:
Yeah, you banned me for a week because you don't like my personality. Nothing I can help. Just being who I am just like everyone else.

I know, right!? I hadn't sipped a smoothie for months until I went on this trip. It's all thanks to you, so even though you were Hitleresque as a Fun Nazi, I do have you to thank for the premature Breakfast-Styleham Family vacation.

It's good to be back.

You're a dork because I didn't even know you were banned lol. I find it funny that the message board prevents you from sipping on smoothies though. I thought that was the one thing we all enjoyed and didn't have to be banned for to enjoy.

Last edited:

Chi-Town Brahma

Liked Posts:
i think howard is going to go to the nets or stay in orlando.

The Nets, really? I never thought he'd really wanna look into that over LA, Boston, Chicago, etc.

Anything is possible though. I knew that it was talked about him & the Nets, but I don't see just having him & D-Will as a huge advantage in the long run. I can't say it wouldn't happen &/or workout for him.....because we need to see how things work for the Knicks next season since that would be the likely scenario & similar outcome that D12 & D-Will would have. They would be a parallel to the Knicks in overall talent.....maybe.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Yeah, you banned me for a week because you don't like my personality. Nothing I can help. Just being who I am just like everyone else.

I know, right!? I hadn't sipped a smoothie for months until I went on this trip. It's all thanks to you, so even though you were Hitleresque as a Fun Nazi, I do have you to thank for the premature Breakfast-Styleham Family vacation.

It's good to be back.

I had as much to do with your banning as the ottoman I am resting my feet on. Hitleresque would be gassing you in a chamber, which would require taking my feet off the ottoman. Fuck that.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils

It's good to be back.

There are 7 people on this site with the ability to ban you.

It wasn't me kiddo. I might spring that news on my own podcast, AUTHORITY MOTHERFUCKER, YOU BETTER OBEY IT. :rolling: