Early start for next years 'Generational' QB prospect.

swerskisuperfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'm sure this has nothing to do with who his father is and the ad revenue ESPN, FOX, NBC, and any other network that are creating this big streaming network.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
Shadeur Sanders is trash.

Anyone that watched him play even an average football team last season knows he's trash.

I'd take the brother to play Safety though. He's got some talent, he just tackles like his Daddy from time to time.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Making the point that they are already hyping up the next Generational Qb. A bunch of morons will lap it up. I don't think he is that special, but I think he will have a better NFL career than Caleb Williams.
yep got it. specifically, what thoughts have you put together in your head to draw that conclusion is what im asking. so what about him tells you that you think he will have a better NFL career than Caleb Williams?

Bust

Liked Posts:
The campaign is starting early for next year's generational qb. I actually think Sander's will have a better NFL career than CW.

the team that brings in Shedeur also invites his whole social media Sanders family entourage uploading their every movement alongside his daddy dissing the headcoach anytime Shedeur struggles. not all front offices will be into dat.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
yep got it. specifically, what thoughts have you put together in your head to draw that conclusion is what im asking. so what about him tells you that you think he will have a better NFL career than Caleb Williams?
His biggest argument for Williams being bad is that he doesn't want the bears to draft him. Since he currently has no concerns for that with sanders he can comfortably say he's better

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

swerskisuperfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Watching a lot of college football and what makes Williams special in college will not translate to the NFL i.e. off schedule backyard football. Sander's like the article states is a better pocket passer than Williams. Both play in the PAC12 which has made DJ Ungele and Bo Nix look like Joe Montana when they struggled to pass at all in the ACC and SEC respectively.

I don't think Williams has the mental makeup either. The crying into your mom's shoulder, sulking on the sidelines, the incident with the nd student, not talking to the media after the UCLA game etc. Sander's atleast comes from NFL stock.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Watching a lot of college football and what makes Williams special in college will not translate to the NFL i.e. off schedule backyard football. Sander's like the article states is a better pocket passer than Williams. Both play in the PAC12 which has made DJ Ungele and Bo Nix look like Joe Montana when they struggled to pass at all in the ACC and SEC respectively.

I don't think Williams has the mental makeup either. The crying into your mom's shoulder, sulking on the sidelines, the incident with the nd student, not talking to the media after the UCKA game etc. Sander's atleast comes from NFL stock.
do you think the AP watch wrist point will translate to the pros? also, can you explain the offense that colorado ran this year, and why it translates so well to the nfl? especially pre pat shurmur, if you would!

swerskisuperfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Last edited:

swerskisuperfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
do you think the AP watch wrist point will translate to the pros? also, can you explain the offense that colorado ran this year, and why it translates so well to the nfl? especially pre pat shurmur, if you would!
I didn't know Sander's would have to run the same offense he ran at Colorado when he comes to the pros.

I can ask questions too. What offense did Tom Brady run at Michigan ? Why did that and all of his 700 passing attempts translate so well to the NFL?

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
I didn't know Sander's would have to run the same offense he ran at Colorado when he comes to the pros.

I can ask questions too. What offense did Tom Brady run at Michigan ? Why did that and all of his 700 passing attempts translate so well to the NFL?
why would his play be looked at any differently than caleb williams in regards to NFL translations is what im asking you, based on the system we've seen them both in. and i didnt make the statement, you did, so im just asking you to explain how you reached this conclusion because it baffles me personally