Early start for next years 'Generational' QB prospect.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
no, stupid is not understanding that colorado was running a one read rpo system through the year and any team with half a brain and talent put the brakes on it every single time. so bad, they ended up getting rid of a highly touted OC three quarters through. sorry you don't understand basic football concepts and go quickly google and see 27-3 and somehow think that means this guy is a pocket passing savant and not the next in a long list of rpo morons. kellen moore is a much better example of this with much better stats and many more accolades.
It's idiotic trying to argue scheme when numbers don't lie.

You are in over your head. You cannot refute performance, so you attack the staff and say what happens before an after the OC left.

This aint about scheme. Tell me Sanders didn't have the numbers he had and I'm done.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
It's idiotic trying to argue scheme when numbers don't lie.

You are in over your head. You cannot refute performance, so you attack the staff and say what happens before an after the OC left.

This aint about scheme. Tell me Sanders didn't have the numbers he had and I'm done.
caleb williams has better career numbers pretty much across the board so if we are going numbers i win there too :)

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
caleb williams has better career numbers pretty much across the board so if we are going numbers i win there too :)
Caleb is an excellent QB. You have no point. You can't argue that Shedeur somehow didn't have the numbers he had as somehow poor performance on a team that stunk to holy hell.

I simply stated that Shedeur is a good QB based on his numbers. You can't refute it.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Caleb is an excellent QB. You have no point. You can't argue that Shedeur somehow didn't have the numbers he had as somehow poor performance on a team that stunk to holy hell.

I simply stated that Shedeur is a good QB based on his numbers. You can't refute it.
yes i can refute that. i just gave you an example, kellen moore. heres another one, colt mccoy. i can do this all day. there is a very real reason why college stats are not an end all be all for drafting a qb. for starters, if you don't even understand the general concepts that went in to creating those stats in the first place.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yes i can refute that. i just gave you an example, kellen moore. heres another one, colt mccoy. i can do this all day. there is a very real reason why college stats are not an end all be all for drafting a qb. for starters, if you don't even understand the general concepts that went in to creating those stats in the first place.
You are being silly on purpose. I have not made any statements about OC. I simply stated 3000+ yds, 27 TDs, 2 Ints.

That is a fact that you can't refute. Period. He did it.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Post a fact that refutes Sanders being a good QB. You can't. You can only point out other good ones. That is a fact. You can hate Prime. You can hate their system. The fact is the team stinks and he still put those numbers up.

Go crawl back into your stink hole and whine about the bears not picking Caleb or trading Fields or whichever side you happen to be on.

Facts are facts. The guy can play football and it frustrates you.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Post a fact that refutes Sanders being a good QB. You can't. You can only point out other good ones. That is a fact. You can hate Prime. You can hate their system. The fact is the team stinks and he still put those numbers up.

Go crawl back into your stink hole and whine about the bears not picking Caleb or trading Fields or whichever side you happen to be on.

Facts are facts. The guy can play football and it frustrates you.
you need to take your medication

edit - shadeur sanders sucks

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
you need to take your medication

edit - shadeur sanders sucks
Yep. When you got nothing, come with attempted insults.

I feel sorry for you.

Numbers and analysts >>>> your opinion.

Sorry for whatever he did to you.

Have a good one.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Yep. When you got nothing, come with attempted insults.

I feel sorry for you.

Numbers and analysts >>>> your opinion.

Sorry for whatever he did to you.

Have a good one.
you dont even understand what offense they asked him to run. now you're just upset and white knighting another grown man on the internet. its alarmingly strange.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
you dont even understand what offense they asked him to run. now you're just upset and white knighting another grown man on the internet. its alarmingly strange.
Dude. What is your problem? System doesn't matter. Production does.

I find it strange you trying hate. That's all. Sitting on a message board crapping on this player and that player. Name-calling when you don't have numbers to support your poor takes.

Give it a rest. I'm done with you.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Dude. What is your problem? System doesn't matter. Production does.

I find it strange you trying hate. That's all. Sitting on a message board crapping on this player and that player. Name-calling when you don't have numbers to support your poor takes.

Give it a rest. I'm done with you.
"system doesn't matter, production does"

boy, i dont know where to go from here with you anyway LMAO