Eddie Jackson is a bum

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dude was one of the only no-shows at this weeks mini camp

He has a chance to resurrect his career after getting one of the biggest contracts in NFL history for a safety. And what does this idiot do the first chance he has to impress his new coaches? Skips the voluntary mini camp like the lazy ass bum he is.

I don’t know how anyone can still be rooting for this idiot

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

He has a chance to resurrect his career after getting one of the biggest contracts in NFL history for a safety. And what does this idiot do the first chance he has to impress his new coaches? Skips the voluntary mini camp like the lazy ass bum he is.

Voluntary.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

It's april. The NFL season ended 3 months ago. Players deserve breaks. Ignoramus

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sounds like a real hard ass...?

"They'll be here when they're here." - Matt Eberflus

"There's "no concern" with players missing voluntary work, new Bears coach Matt Eberflus said.

"Everybody's got their own story, and that's not a big issue," Eberflus said. "Everybody's done a good job of communicating with us, and they'll be here when they're here, and when they're here, they'll get good work."

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Dudes already got big guaranteed $ coming one more year before he’s going to take a cut to play elsewhere because the bears can cut him and be in the black next offseason.

On a bum ass team he doesn’t have a future with along with a fan base that’s turned on him; that can’t afford to cut him without eating 24.5 mil of dead cap, I mean I could NEVER understand a business decision like this either.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

"There's "no concern" with players missing voluntary work, new Bears coach Matt Eberflus said.

"Everybody's got their own story, and that's not a big issue," Eberflus said. "Everybody's done a good job of communicating with us, and they'll be here when they're here, and when they're here, they'll get good work."
Hold up...

First off, we all know that no one asked that question about Quinn or Johnson. They were asking about Eddie.

Second, if it is indeed true that he missed the voluntary minicamp because of a death in the family, you have no reason to know that.

Third, I would think Flus should be commended for not bringing Jackson's personal life into a press conference.

Grow up, Peter Pan.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hold up...

First off, we all know that no one asked that question about Quinn or Johnson. They were asking about Eddie.

Second, if it is indeed true that he missed the voluntary minicamp because of a death in the family, you have no reason to know that.

Third, I would think Flus should be commended for not bringing Jackson's personal life into a press conference.

Grow up, Peter Pan.
I didn't single out Eddie Jackson. I realize other players have missed too....but I guess they'll be here when they're here.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

Now you are just trying too hard. There is not one team that has 100% of its players at voluntary mini camp. That’s why it’s called voluntary. Do you have a brain tumor that has caused some brain damage?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
New coach, different playbook, new offense,switching base defense, new assistant coaches to work with.

...nevermind trying to get a jump on things. "They'll be here when they're here."
And again, if reports of him having a death in the family are true, would you have preferred he skipped the funeral?

Again, Flus does not have to put his personal business out there to make you feel better.

msadows

Liked Posts:
And again, if reports of him having a death in the family are true, would you have preferred he skipped the funeral?

Again, Flus does not have to put his personal business out there to make you feel better.

Sorry you wouldn't understand his complex mind since you're just a white boy from the suburbs.