2. Villanova Wildcats
giphy.gif
miss-swing.gif

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
⚡⚡⚡BRAKING NEWS⚡⚡⚡

ALL OF YOU WHINY MEATBALLS THAT WERE CRYING ALL YESTERDAY AND THIS MORNING ABOUT EDWARD JACKSON NOT BEING AT ***VOLUNTARY*** MINI CAMP DUE TO A DEATH IN THE FAMILY CAN TAKE A SIGH OF RELIEF AS HE WAS PRESENT THERE TODAY TO IMPRESS THE NEW COACHING STAFF⚡⚡⚡️​

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
⚡⚡⚡BRAKING NEWS⚡⚡⚡

ALL OF YOU WHINY MEATBALLS THAT WERE CRYING ALL YESTERDAY AND THIS MORNING ABOUT EDWARD JACKSON NOT BEING AT ***VOLUNTARY*** MINI CAMP DUE TO A DEATH IN THE FAMILY CAN TAKE A SIGH OF RELIEF AS HE WAS PRESENT THERE TODAY TO IMPRESS THE NEW COACHING STAFF⚡⚡⚡️​
Well I don’t know about you guys but I think it’s amazing a vet with GUARANTEED money like him showed up to VOLUNTARILY camp.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
⚡⚡⚡BRAKING NEWS⚡⚡⚡

@Black Rainbow @truthbedamned

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Jaylon Johnson was absent yesterday too. I like him but i think he's feeling himself too much. Lots of talk from that guy the past couple years.

Perspective

Liked Posts:
Eddie actually played really well at the nickel CB position in the second half of last year .... the Bears had one of the best pass D in the entire league during that span .... let's hope we draft some safeties next week and put Eddie at nickel CB again.