Eddie Jackson is a bum

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Actually I just learned he was abducted by aliens. So that’s the reason he missed camp. This is a very sensitive subject for Eddie. Please don’t ask for any proof. I trust you just believe me.

Can you find out if he looked out the saucer's window to confirm if the earth is indeed flat?? ?

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
Bear_Assed is a bum

Jackson was there today. He missed one day. These are human beings not robots for your pleasure.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
I didn't single out Eddie Jackson. I realize other players have missed too....but I guess they'll be here when they're here.
You singled out Eberfulus and are creating a made up narrative.
Sometimes you seem reasonable and sometimes I can't tell if it is just a bit or just a bit that you have committed so hard to that you have lost your real self

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bear_Assed is a bum

Jackson was there today. He missed one day. These are human beings not robots for your pleasure.
Obviously he read my post in the morning and realized he should be in attendance. Mission accomplished

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Does Eddie know he sucks? I get the vibe he thinks everything is going fine. Or he’s aware everything isn’t great but he just convinces himself it’s somebody else’s fault.

Then again he wants to move to nickel. So he has to sort of know.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does Eddie know he sucks? I get the vibe he thinks everything is going fine. Or he’s aware everything isn’t great but he just convinces himself it’s somebody else’s fault.

Then again he wants to move to nickel. So he has to sort of know.

You should cry more and then put a sock in it