Eddie Jackson: Playmaker

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wasn't that long ago, we were all bitching, the Bears have no safeties worth a crap. I can recall some saying Jackson was an injury risk when drafted. He sure beats Conte & Co.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eddie “Mike Brown” Jackson has a nose for the end zone. I love that he’s always looking to score. His instincts aren’t half bad either. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colonel_Buendia

Liked Posts:
I will continue to be critical of his tackling until it improves, but his coverage skills are good it outweighs his negatives. Glad he's on the Bears but he isn't flawless. I guess that makes me a "hater".

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Wasn't that long ago, we were all bitching, the Bears have no safeties worth a crap. I can recall some saying Jackson was an injury risk when drafted. He sure beats Conte & Co.

Exactly. Mike Brown was my favorite bears player for many years, and it's been painful seeing what came after him. Thank goodness we have young talent that is making Safety a position of strength, instead of a turnstyle of weaknesses

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Eddie Jackson would have even more touchdowns if he was back returning punts. The guy is great with the ball in his hands. This is one guy that can make the conversion from DB to WR and have big time success.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Eddie Jackson would have even more touchdowns if he was back returning punts. The guy is great with the ball in his hands. This is one guy that can make the conversion from DB to WR and have big time success.

Alec‏ @TreyBizzy
Follow Follow @TreyBizzy

There were 15 wide receivers drafted before Eddie Jackson, he has more Touchdowns than 7 of them

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Alec‏ @TreyBizzy
Follow Follow @TreyBizzy

There were 15 wide receivers drafted before Eddie Jackson, he has more Touchdowns than 7 of them

wow...stat of the week

jesse53

Liked Posts:
Seems like the awful defense of 2014 was a lifetime ago now. What a joy to watch these days.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
Seems like the awful defense of 2014 was a lifetime ago now. What a joy to watch these days.

PlFmYeU.gif

Akuma2000

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Exactly. Mike Brown was my favorite bears player for many years, and it's been painful seeing what came after him. Thank goodness we have young talent that is making Safety a position of strength, instead of a turnstyle of weaknesses

nuff said.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Eddie Jackson has 5 TDs since 2015, more than 22 TEAMS have over that time.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Eddie Kavkson has 5 TDs since 2015, more than 22 TEAMS have over that time.

Dude reminds me of Mike Brown without the injuries with his knack for ballhawking. Now if you'll excuse me im going to knock on a whole tree so nothing happens

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Dude reminds me of Mike Brown without the injuries with his knack for ballhawking. Now if you'll excuse me im going to knock on a whole tree so nothing happens

I swear Brown would have been HOF if it wasn't for injuries