HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Idk, do we need 3 Eddie Jackson threads?

Mother fucker he just practically won us the game on another spectacular play. IDGAF if there are 10 Eddie Jackson threads. He and Kyle Fuller deserve all the praise they can get.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mother fucker he just practically won us the game on another spectacular play. IDGAF if there are 10 Eddie Jackson threads. He and Kyle Fuller deserve all the praise they can get.

Correct, sometimes lost in the shuffle here at CCS, is the Bears defense is tops in the league and winning us games. Meanwhile, 95% of the conversations are QB play..

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Correct, sometimes lost in the shuffle here at CCS, is the Bears defense is tops in the league and winning us games. Meanwhile, 95% of the conversations are QB play..

I'm god damned drowning in the gravysauce right now. Meatball mode is thoroughly engaged and once I get the sauce in me tonight post T-day dinner its fucking over. I'm going caveman mode tonight.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm god damned drowning in the gravysauce right now. Meatball mode is thoroughly engaged and once I get the sauce in me tonight post T-day dinner its fucking over. I'm going caveman mode tonight.

Hahaha enjoy!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Eddie Jackson and Kyle Fuller came up big for us down the stretch. Eddie Jackson made an incredible play on the ball. He read them like a book and made such a clean catch you could hear the ball stick to his gloves. Kyle made a critical last man standing tackle that saved a touchdown then iced their hopes with the end zone INT. I'm so fucking happy right now. Now this is a team to be thankful for on this day.

BEAR DOWN BITCHES!

Happy Thanksgiving!

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Almost reaching start status. And I love him for it!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh I almost forgot to give some love to Prince Amukamara. Big ups to the man for blanketing Golladay to I think it was just one catch in coverage all game long. While getting dinged up twice during the game. He left and came right back. Still willing to tackle and cover. The man battled. *tips hat*

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Eddie looks like a star, bad tackling stretches aside.

This is part of the reason that it is hard to extend Amos, because Jackson is going to command elite money at the end of 2019.

Antobears

Liked Posts:
Maybe now the haters won’t say he’s not a long term answer at Safety? People were hating because he doesn’t play 40 yards deep to clean up all the missed tackles because his position is titled “Safety”, yet here he is as the 2nd best playmaker behind Mack (and maybe Hicks) on the team.

(Yes Hicks is a beast and a better player than Jackson is).

No one ever hated on Eddie joker

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Eddie looks like a star, bad tackling stretches aside.

This is part of the reason that it is hard to extend Amos, because Jackson is going to command elite money at the end of 2019.

At this point Amos is as good as gone imo. Jackson is the priority with Callahan being a close 2nd.

staleystarch

Liked Posts:
Eddie Jackson is fortune teller of the year. He knew where the ball was going before Stafford did on that INT

Sparks500

Liked Posts:

Must.......finish........second.........piece..........of...........pie...........

Antobears

Liked Posts:
Eddie Jackson and Kyle Fuller came up big for us down the stretch. Eddie Jackson made an incredible play on the ball. He read them like a book and made such a clean catch you could hear the ball stick to his gloves. Kyle made a critical last man standing tackle that saved a touchdown then iced their hopes with the end zone INT. I'm so fucking happy right now. Now this is a team to be thankful for on this day.

BEAR DOWN BITCHES!

Happy Thanksgiving!
We have a genuinely fantastic defense

Antobears

Liked Posts:
And they ran through Callaghan blitzes all day

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I remember half this board wanted malik hooker. Instead we got the worst QB Trubisky, midget Cohen and one legged Eddie Jackson.. #fleecd

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers

Fuller with the game saving tackle on Blount all alone in the open field AND game sealing INT all on the last drive was fucking gold. Both these guys are playing out of their minds.