Elite NFL QBs

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, you think this team that has gone 11-38-1 the past 4 seasons has had good coaching? Holy fuck. Then, again, you are the same person who said Davis Mills looked the same as CJ Stroud. Dude, you don't know football at all. Your only goal here is to make excuses for your favorite team's QB that has gotten far to used to losing.
Wait, so CJ Stroud only looks sane? I said Davis Mills looked sane. See I don't compare QBs in different situations. I call it like I see it and I NEVER said they are the same.

And I have 0 excuse for anything Fields has done. Just that guys like you seem to have a real hard on for guys like him. Seems you don't like the coach down in Houston. Could there be something they have in common that triggers you?

Remember, I'm the one that gave a perfectly good alternative that would net us a different QB without using our #1 so we could BUILD THE TEAM. But carry on. You really don't want to improve the team. You just want to get another QB.

Maybe Jayden Daniels has the same hue as Fields and that's why you skipped over it. Maybe I should say I like Maye. Would that do it?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wait, so CJ Stroud only looks sane? I said Davis Mills looked sane. See I don't compare QBs in different situations. I call it like I see it and I NEVER said they are the same.

And I have 0 excuse for anything Fields has done. Just that guys like you seem to have a real hard on for guys like him. Seems you don't like the coach down in Houston. Could there be something they have in common that triggers you?

Remember, I'm the one that gave a perfectly good alternative that would net us a different QB without using our #1 so we could BUILD THE TEAM. But carry on. You really don't want to improve the team. You just want to get another QB.

Maybe Jayden Daniels has the same hue as Fields and that's why you skipped over it. Maybe I should say I like Maye. Would that do it?
QB looked sane? Assumed it was a typo meant to be same. Never heard a QB referred to as looking sane when assessing performance. Mills just always looked like an average backup. LMAO

Unlike you I have always pointed to specific statistics to show where it is that Fields fails so miserably and that is in the 4th quarter where games are decided. Over the last 3 years he has more turnovers in the last quarter than any other NFL player. That ain't coaching, buddy. No coach is telling their players to do anything but NOT turn the ball over.

And you know damn well if I asked you to name Houston's last 4 HCs, OCs and DCs you couldn't name more than 1, so why so shocked to hear a team that has fired their HC every year for the past 3 years has had bad coaching? I am certain there is no fanbase of a non-playoff team who doesn't think their coaching sucks every bit as much as you think the Bears coaching sucks. But if you don't turn the ball over, especially at key moments of the game and you don't keep putting yourselves behind the sticks with penalties,fumbles and the taking of sacks, you're going to make your coaches look that much better.

As far as next QB up, I don't have as good a feeling for this coming draft class as I've had in the past so Daniels would be as ok as any at this point. Maybe bring Nabers with him as Houston brought Dell at Stroud's request. Just have to take your next best shot cause things haven't worked out at all these past 3 years.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
QB looked sane? Assumed it was a typo meant to be same. Never heard a QB referred to as looking sane when assessing performance. Mills just always looked like an average backup. LMAO

Unlike you I have always pointed to specific statistics to show where it is that Fields fails so miserably and that is in the 4th quarter where games are decided. Over the last 3 years he has more turnovers in the last quarter than any other NFL player. That ain't coaching, buddy. No coach is telling their players to do anything but NOT turn the ball over.

And you know damn well if I asked you to name Houston's last 4 HCs, OCs and DCs you couldn't name more than 1, so why so shocked to hear a team that has fired their HC every year for the past 3 years has had bad coaching? I am certain there is no fanbase of a non-playoff team who doesn't think their coaching sucks every bit as much as you think the Bears coaching sucks. But if you don't turn the ball over, especially at key moments of the game and you don't keep putting yourselves behind the sticks with penalties,fumbles and the taking of sacks, you're going to make your coaches look that much better.

As far as next QB up, I don't have as good a feeling for this coming draft class as I've had in the past so Daniels would be as ok as any at this point. Maybe bring Nabers with him as Houston brought Dell at Stroud's request. Just have to take your next best shot cause things haven't worked out at all these past 3 years.
See that's what you do right there. WHO is Houston's coach right this minute. You said they have bad coaching.

Just say it. You don't the Ryans is any good. You would be wrong, but it's your right to say so. But give it up, Man or Woman.
You are WRONG with you dumb shallow takes on everything.

I don't give a rat's ass who the QB is next season as long as it gets us closer to winning. But I'm not as daft as you seem to be to believe that only a QB will get the job done. I want this team fixed.

I'm done because debating you is the same thing as speaking to the shrubs in my yard.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Houston had as many wins as the Bears last year. They didn't fix the lines any more than the Bears did. Didn't pick a wr in the 1st round or add an additional TE. They picked a QB and have a winning record right now. Coincidence? I think not.

Stupid,

They got a new coach and switched to Shanny offense.
They got a new QB
They drafted Will Anderson
They drafted Nathaniel Tank Dell out of Houston
They drafted Juice Scruggs
They signed Ward and Perryman.

Do you even watch football? The Texans murdered the offseason. But yeah, derp. They only drafted Stroud. Take another L. You need a nap.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
See that's what you do right there. WHO is Houston's coach right this minute. You said they have bad coaching.

Just say it. You don't the Ryans is any good. You would be wrong, but it's your right to say so. But give it up, Man or Woman.
You are WRONG with you dumb shallow takes on everything.

I don't give a rat's ass who the QB is next season as long as it gets us closer to winning. But I'm not as daft as you seem to be to believe that only a QB will get the job done. I want this team fixed.

I'm done because debating you is the same thing as speaking to the shrubs in my yard.
With Houston coaching right now, of course everybody jumps on the Bobby Slowick bandwagon as CJ Stroud explodes onto the scene. Nobody knew shit about him before though. This is how it always goes with fans especially. You see which offense or defense is killing it and then advocate for that OC or DC. They often bust as HCs though so don't ever think of it as a sure thing.

I could tell with your odd takes, that you speak much more to shrubs than actual people.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
Allen and Burrow are there. Burrow has just been slowed by injury now. Herbert is close, needs more team success. Maybe 1 weapon short or just another difference maker on D. They are close. 5 of 7 losses have been by 3 points or less.

Herbert needs more team success??..... BUT dont elite QBs make up for shit the team lacks.. BTW Id take mack/bosa

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With Houston coaching right now, of course everybody jumps on the Bobby Slowick bandwagon as CJ Stroud explodes onto the scene. Nobody knew shit about him before though. This is how it always goes with fans especially. You see which offense or defense is killing it and then advocate for that OC or DC. They often bust as HCs though so don't ever think of it as a sure thing.

I could tell with your odd takes, that you speak much more to shrubs than actual people.
Funny how you skip over Ryans.

You still focus on QB. I am focused on team. They have more than Slowick. But I get it now. You have a real problem. You try to be obtuse, but you know you're wrong on the subject at hand.

I am not a JF whatever. I believe the best way to get the Bears where they want to go is to build this team up starting with the O line. We don't need to take a QB an 1 to do it. If we use the picks to build the O line, get a skill player like MHJ, we might even wind up with a QB, such as Jayden Daniels. You don't care to hear that because people on here say you don't like people of a darker hue, but that doesn't change that Daniels, Penix, or Williams could get the job, but they may cost us the #1 we need to continue building the team.

Also, you take an L because you can't admit that Houston's coaching staff is better than ours. That they didn't just drop in Stroud and started looking better.

All you want is JF gone. I get it now. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Beardown34

Liked Posts:
Houston had as many wins as the Bears last year. They didn't fix the lines any more than the Bears did. Didn't pick a wr in the 1st round or add an additional TE. They picked a QB and have a winning record right now. Coincidence? I think not.
They did get a new coaching staff. Coincidence? I think not.

Beardown34

Liked Posts:
Allen and Burrow are there. Burrow has just been slowed by injury now. Herbert is close, needs more team success. Maybe 1 weapon short or just another difference maker on D. They are close. 5 of 7 losses have been by 3 points or less.
Chargers have Keenan Allen and Austin Ekeler on Offense. Mack, Bosa, James on Defense. All- pro players. Haven't accomplished shit. Some think it might be the coaching.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm Stupid,

They got a new coach and switched to Shanny offense.
They got a new QB
They drafted Will Anderson
They drafted Nathaniel Tank Dell out of Houston
They drafted Juice Scruggs
They signed Ward and Perryman.

Do you even watch football? The Texans murdered the offseason. But yeah, derp. They only drafted Stroud. Take another L. You need a nap.
They've been getting a new coach every year. You don't know shit about players so what would you know about coaches. I have to laugh at you assclowns who think Shanahan tree brings forth nothing but great coaches. The new scheme is a lot like the old scheme and getting old itself. Let's stop pretending it's a cheat code the rest of the NFL hasn't figured out. Everybody is putting their own spin on it now to stay ahead of things, just as the case always was with the west coast offense.

Doesn't matter where Dell played in college, they got him solely cause Stroud requested him as I stated. Congrats on looking up who they drafted and signed but Scruggs is not a starter and barely has any snaps. Perryman sucks so another you mention that is in no way a difference maker. Just goes to show you're still doing nothing more than sucking up farts in the wind. Stroud has been the biggest difference maker, yes. Might be why he's a lock for OPOY and even top candidate for MVP. Dope.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
They've been getting a new coach every year. You don't know shit about players so what would you know about coaches. I have to laugh at you assclowns who think Shanahan tree brings forth nothing but great coaches. The new scheme is a lot like the old scheme and getting old itself. Let's stop pretending it's a cheat code the rest of the NFL hasn't figured out. Everybody is putting their own spin on it now to stay ahead of things, just as the case always was with the west coast offense.

Doesn't matter where Dell played in college, they got him solely cause Stroud requested him as I stated. Congrats on looking up who they drafted and signed but Scruggs is not a starter and barely has any snaps. Perryman sucks so another you mention that is in no way a difference maker. Just goes to show you're still doing nothing more than sucking up farts in the wind. Stroud has been the biggest difference maker, yes. Might be why he's a lock for OPOY and even top candidate for MVP. Dope.

Derp, they just drafted Stroud. Derp, Sandy Hook. Derp, Keto butter. Derp, Covid hoax. Derp deep state storms comin. You are a tin foil, fart sniffin, jock holding, blow hard. Try harder fat man.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Funny how you skip over Ryans.

You still focus on QB. I am focused on team. They have more than Slowick. But I get it now. You have a real problem. You try to be obtuse, but you know you're wrong on the subject at hand.

I am not a JF whatever. I believe the best way to get the Bears where they want to go is to build this team up starting with the O line. We don't need to take a QB an 1 to do it. If we use the picks to build the O line, get a skill player like MHJ, we might even wind up with a QB, such as Jayden Daniels. You don't care to hear that because people on here say you don't like people of a darker hue, but that doesn't change that Daniels, Penix, or Williams could get the job, but they may cost us the #1 we need to continue building the team.

Also, you take an L because you can't admit that Houston's coaching staff is better than ours. That they didn't just drop in Stroud and started looking better.

All you want is JF gone. I get it now. Enjoy the rest of your evening.
With the coaching staff, all you know is they're from the Shanahan tree. It's a first time OC with a first time HC. How do you anoint them so quickly without seeing a bigger body of work? You don't know shit else about them. You're just doing the front runner thing with them right now. By next year, this time, things could look a lot different. Just like 1 week, McDaniel looks like king of all those Shanny disciples, then the next his team is whipped on by the Bills. Then the Eagles come along and say, "no, you're not on our level." Then the Chiefs say, "that shit won't work with us either."

Why should there not be a greater focus on QB than any other position? Why is it the first thing every NFL team will focus on but fans like you just want to work around it? Why's is so important to Shanahan, himself? Do you suspect real coaches just think the position is more important than you do cause it is the most important position on their team? Think there's a reason the QB gets paid a lot more than any other position in football? I'm pretty sure it's cause it's the most integral position. It's not that I just want Fields gone. I don't see the team winning with him and I can see why they're not winning with him. You also have a decision coming in the off season, do you take the 5th year option or not? If not, that's very telling so you better be ready to get another QB. Even if you do take it, would it not be a good idea to still draft a QB, say if Daniels, as you suggested, is around after a trade down and you can draft him later in the 1st. You've seen 3 years of losing with Fields. He has more 4th quarter turnovers than any. You need, at least, a very serious backup plan.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
With the coaching staff, all you know is they're from the Shanahan tree. It's a first time OC with a first time HC. How do you anoint them so quickly without seeing a bigger body of work? You don't know shit else about them. You're just doing the front runner thing with them right now. By next year, this time, things could look a lot different. Just like 1 week, McDaniel looks like king of all those Shanny disciples, then the next his team is whipped on by the Bills. Then the Eagles come along and say, "no, you're not on our level." Then the Chiefs say, "that shit won't work with us either."

Why should there not be a greater focus on QB than any other position? Why is it the first thing every NFL team will focus on but fans like you just want to work around it? Why's is so important to Shanahan, himself? Do you suspect real coaches just think the position is more important than you do cause it is the most important position on their team? Think there's a reason the QB gets paid a lot more than any other position in football? I'm pretty sure it's cause it's the most integral position. It's not that I just want Fields gone. I don't see the team winning with him and I can see why they're not winning with him. You also have a decision coming in the off season, do you take the 5th year option or not? If not, that's very telling so you better be ready to get another QB. Even if you do take it, would it not be a good idea to still draft a QB, say if Daniels, as you suggested, is around after a trade down and you can draft him later in the 1st. You've seen 3 years of losing with Fields. He has more 4th quarter turnovers than any. You need, at least, a very serious backup plan.
Caleb Williams seems like a QB designed for you to hate, because you also have small-man syndrome.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Derp, t. Derp, Sandy Hook. Derp, Keto butter. Derp, Covid hoax. Derp deep state storms comin. You are a tin foil, fart sniffin, jock holding, blow hard. Try harder fat man.
derp derp derp. Thanks, I'm well aware of the extent of your knowledge of the English language, idiot.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Herbert needs more team success??..... BUT dont elite QBs make up for shit the team lacks.. BTW Id take mack/bosa
He's had the same 2 top receivers for a long time. 1 is on IR now and both are getting old. Need upgrades and youth there. Has no running game. Ekeler having a horrible season and getting old too. You leave the man with no weapons anywhere but the aged Allen who must now be overused.

greg23

Liked Posts:
bro youre confusing an elite QB with capable one. Bengals? Joe isnt elite yet.. sorry.. neither is Josh Allen.. i wouldnt even say they be great.. they r good.. but to be elite, is to be great...

Also Fields>Pickett..

Steelers are winning with subpar QB play.. WHY? Legendary organization ran by the rooneys, top teir coach and a TEAM that can compete in spite of their QB.

Bro, Bears could have went wildcat with fields this year and won more than they lost if they had a competent OC and a visionary at HC.. not some DC
Sooooo......RB1.