ESPN: Dirk to opt out of contract and become free agent.

ChIBears213

Liked Posts:
is it seriously news to you that losing a 20 ppg scorer would force kirk to take more bad shots? he's averaged two more shots per game than last year.

is it really news to you as well that your assists will go down if derrick rose kinda goes onto the scene and takes the ball out of your hands? seriously?

what the hell are you smoking? increased usage will in fact hurt your percentages. i'm so sorry that you have not learned that from actually following basketball. the exception is if you're a superstar. i think it's safe to say kirk hinrich is not a superstar.

So wait, let me get this straight. We lose a 20 ppg scorer, ALL OF ROSE'S numbers GO UP because he gets more shots and all that but Hinrich's go down?

And are other teams supposed to be flattered that this guy decided to suck when we lost a scorer? Is that going to make them want to pay that huge salary?

WTF is wrong with you?

ChIBears213

Liked Posts:
CHIBears, do you actually read what you're supposed to be replying to?

Oh please shut up. You actually think we can trade Taj Gibson for Bosh and Deng/Hinrich for LeBron.

**** outta here with this nonsense.

Why not trade Brad Miller for Kobe while we're at it?

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
look at my last comment.

then look at the one you replied to. i SPECIFICALLY SAID UNLESS YOU ARE A SUPERSTAR. jeez you wanna read the comment first.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
hey. chibears. i said sign and trade. not trade. read the comment. will this be a reoccuring theme from you?

ChIBears213

Liked Posts:
hey. chibears. i said sign and trade. not trade. read the comment. will this be a reoccuring theme from you?

So because it's a sign and trade, it means the Cavs will decide to take on horrible contracts to help us out?

****ing really?

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
deng is not a horrible contract. in the year where he missed basically the whole season, yes. but playing pretty well while being the second scoring option on a playoff team, that is nearly worth the contract. stay healthy and that's worth the contract.

ChIBears213

Liked Posts:
deng is not a horrible contract. in the year where he missed basically the whole season, yes. but playing pretty well while being the second scoring option on a playoff team, that is nearly worth the contract. stay healthy and that's worth the contract.

Deng is worth $11 million next year?

If he was worth that contract, we wouldn't be looking to trade him. Now would we?

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
pau gasol was traded for cap space and draft pick no?

a similar player is caron butler. deng has slightly less offensive ability but much more defensive ability. people call butler a bargain on his 9.5 per year contract. so 11 would be slightly overpaid.