ESPN Message Boards Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good god you want everyone to leave don't you. CBS almost killed this board, ESPN is even worse.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Originally Posted by nwfisch
If mods hate the Cubs forum now, I cringe at the prospect of ESPN members invading the forum.
Originally Posted by vick27m
Good god you want everyone to leave don't you. CBS almost killed this board, ESPN is even worse.

can't possibly be any worse.

we can always lock them all in a thread and throw away the key :dunno:

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Reason guys dont like new guys is cause their view points are different then what was here before. I was the only one bitching about what Theo was doing long before new guys were here. Now that more members dont suck Theo balls people here disliking board more

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Reason guys dont like new guys is cause their view points are different then what was here before. I was the only one bitching about what Theo was doing long before new guys were here. Now that more members dont suck Theo balls people here disliking board more

Basically this. Sorry, not everyone starts a :fap:fest over a 16 year old Venezuelan kid. We don't believe the "rewarding journey" is the fun part of this. The fun part will be if the Cubs start competing at the MLB level again.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I found this place from a link posted on ESPN. So essentially, I too, am from ESPN. But I am a back to back MVP.

Yes you are Ernie :tongue:

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Basically this. Sorry, not everyone starts a :fap:fest over a 16 year old Venezuelan kid. We don't believe the "rewarding journey" is the fun part of this. The fun part will be if the Cubs start competing at the MLB level again.

And that has never been the issue as much as some want to make it. The fact that a group of people came here and have from the get go said that you are an idiot if you don't think exactly like them has been the issue. There are a number of posters here who don't :fap: to all the moves that have been made that have gotten along fine on this message board, but instead of considering that fact it is easier to engineer some grand conspiracy against them because they've been asked to debate the issues and not the poster.

I have always welcomed new posters here, and I think more psoters is always a good thing despite what some may think. If we can net ourselves a few more dedicated members we might actually be the second most active board at CCS which would be a good thing.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
And that has never been the issue as much as some want to make it. The fact that a group of people came here and have from the get go said that you are an idiot if you don't think exactly like them has been the issue. There are a number of posters here who don't :fap: to all the moves that have been made that have gotten along fine on this message board, but instead of considering that fact it is easier to engineer some grand conspiracy against them because they've been asked to debate the issues and not the poster.

I have always welcomed new posters here, and I think more psoters is always a good thing despite what some may think. If we can net ourselves a few more dedicated members we might actually be the second most active board at CCS which would be a good thing.

Wow. Glad I've got my hip waiters on for this one.

There is little accurate content in this message. Almost none in fact. Well maybe a couple other dedicated members making this the second most active board. That is probably accurate.

Nothing else in the post is remotely accurate.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
With the completely fair, unbiased and non hypocritical mods here, can't see why new people with differing opinions would have any problems.

wanna see how unfair, biased and hypocritical I can be?

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its funny.. I surf the Hawks, Bears and Sox board. Every so often, I check in on the Cubs/Bulls boards, just for shits and giggles.

Why is it, over the past 3 months, that everytime I go to a Cubs thread, this KB kid is spewing forth tons of venom in every other post and then every other post he is claiming victim? I have no clue what the troubles are over here, but I can easily identify a piece of shit. I feel sorry for true Cub fans who try to post here, if they have to deal with that douche on a daily basis. Wow.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Its funny.. I surf the Hawks, Bears and Sox board. Every so often, I check in on the Cubs/Bulls boards, just for shits and giggles.

Why is it, over the past 3 months, that everytime I go to a Cubs thread, this KB kid is spewing forth tons of venom in every other post and then every other post he is claiming victim? I have no clue what the troubles are over here, but I can easily identify a piece of shit. I feel sorry for true Cub fans who try to post here, if they have to deal with that douche on a daily basis. Wow.
please refrain from name calling in the future.

justaChifan

Liked Posts:

Whom do you consider a true Cub fan? People all in, no questions asked. Or people that question this small market long term rebuild?

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats

Actually, you were bashing Ricketts. They bash Theo. And then we spend so much money in international FA that we are being penalized for the next year, not being allowed to sign any players for over $500K in 2013-14 (unless we trade for a lot more cap space quick). That actually goes against #RickettsCheap but does seem like mismanagement by the regime. I would have been fine without the #16 or the unranked if it meant we could get better specs next year too go along with the #1 and #2 (Jimenez and Torres respectively) we got this year.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
please refrain from name calling in the future.

Lol, too bad we still don't have the "uncensored sports talk" policy we had when we were new.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Whom do you consider a true Cub fan? People all in, no questions asked. Or people that question this small market long term rebuild?

Only people that have their own Cubs "Committed" commercial, it is that standard now :cubstroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.