1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow. Glad I've got my hip waiters on for this one.

There is little accurate content in this message. Almost none in fact. Well maybe a couple other dedicated members making this the second most active board. That is probably accurate.

Nothing else in the post is remotely accurate.
Simple question here does CSF77 agree with everything that the Front Office does? Is he a Theo Slurper?

AmericanFlyer1

Liked Posts:
Reason guys dont like new guys is cause their view points are different then what was here before. I was the only one bitching about what Theo was doing long before new guys were here. Now that more members dont suck Theo balls people here disliking board more

Bingo!

AmericanFlyer1

Liked Posts:
And that has never been the issue as much as some want to make it. The fact that a group of people came here and have from the get go said that you are an idiot if you don't think exactly like them has been the issue. There are a number of posters here who don't :fap: to all the moves that have been made that have gotten along fine on this message board, but instead of considering that fact it is easier to engineer some grand conspiracy against them because they've been asked to debate the issues and not the poster.

I have always welcomed new posters here, and I think more psoters is always a good thing despite what some may think. If we can net ourselves a few more dedicated members we might actually be the second most active board at CCS which would be a good thing.

This post is hard to digest. First off, if you are "staff" or a "moderator", why are you taking a stance in this? The reason I ask is because this post is laced with pre-conceived notions and prejudice for people with the same thought pattern as you. If you are staff, that's a bit dangerous isn't it? I didn't realize it was your job to do this? Isn't the most prudent thing to do concerning posters is to be and stay neutral?

I don't post much on there but I do read much of what is written and to be honest, you are just as bad as those you claim to be the worst. Why don't you concern yourself with what you are doing and not so much what others are because frankly, you have enough to keep you busy.

Errors in your statement:

People are called idiots because they say idiotic things in the eyes of the beholder. Not because they "differ in opinion".
Nobody on here is engineering a "grand conspiracy". The mere fact you mention this makes me think you are a child. If not, it certainly is a childish post. They have a difference of opinion from yours. Is it not then implied that you think they are an idiot for differing in opinion?
The person you are referring to often tries to debate the topic and not the poster. However, many times I have seen everyone go the other way. That includes you. Simple fact is that there is a history between many of the posters here. Those posters have dug their heels in to their stance. It then becomes a pissing match to see who can get people to agree with them more. Read some of the arguments about one topic and then about another. What is good for one argument becomes bad for another. It is really quite comical. But then again, you seem to be looking at only a few instead of all.

Finally, if the "staff" on this site continue to behave like petulant children, I wonder how you will ever get more "dedicated" people to this board. It must be very easy to call out other people and not yourself.

Again, why don't you fix your posts and then people may take you and your fellow staff members seriously. Until then, you are going to have more of the same.

And if you don't understand this....there lies the problem.

AmericanFlyer1

Liked Posts:
Simple question here does CSF77 agree with everything that the Front Office does? Is he a Theo Slurper?

What is the point of this question? I mean, really?

This is a great example of you being part of the problem and not the solution. You are not condoning people to making a list of posters and decide if they are "slurpers" or not. Really??

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
please refrain from name calling in the future.

Translation : An easily seen through public statement giving the appearance of applying the rules while in reality doing absolutely nothing in response to a personal attack that there is supposedly a zero tolerance policy that is applied equal to everyone without bias.*

wanna see how unfair, biased and hypocritical I can be?

I think everyone already has.*

* = 100% response to statements

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
Actually, you were bashing Ricketts. They bash Theo.

100% incorrect.

We bash BOTH Ricketts AND Theo.

And even if it was just bashing Theo, is that somehow against the rules?? Appears to be so.*

And then we spend so much money in international FA that we are being penalized for the next year, not being allowed to sign any players for over $500K in 2013-14 (unless we trade for a lot more cap space quick). That actually goes against #RickettsCheap but does seem like mismanagement by the regime.

So somehow spending $5M in international spending more than makes up for the $40M cut from the major league payroll??

I am not sure how the math works out on that one.

But as I have been saying, there has been a well crafted PR campaign put in place that has actually gotten people to believe that spending $5M in international FA or $10.5M on the draft is a bigger commitment to building a winning team than the $40M that has been cut from payroll.

There are just over 80 individual PLAYERS in MLB that are making more than $10.5M this season. But somehow that shows a total commitment to winning??*

* = 100% baseball related content

Last edited:

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
If I don't say something to Gunz, KB says the mods aren't being fair. If I do say something to Gunz, you say the same thing you've said 5 times in the last week. :shrug:

Actually multiple people have raised questions about the fairness of the mods, yet you continue to target and single out an individual poster. :shrug:

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Actually multiple people have raised questions about the fairness of the mods, yet you continue to target and single out an individual poster. :shrug:

Trust me, if it were up to me, you wouldn't be on the board. You're not the victim nearly as much as you think you are.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
What is the point of this question? I mean, really?

This is a great example of you being part of the problem and not the solution. You are not condoning people to making a list of posters and decide if they are "slurpers" or not. Really??

The point is very simple, and proves exactly what I've said before. The content of the ideas of a message has not gotten a single post removed or user banned. The manner in which that content is delivered has.

Status
Not open for further replies.