ESPN Possible Howard to Bulls Trades

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
Adding the best center in the game and shipping out two of the worst makes us worse? Please explain

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
As long as the Bulls don't give up Rose or Deng, I'm fine with any deal that brings Howard to Chicago.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?

If losing Deng is a concern of yours when talking about trading for the best center basketball you need to be de-modded.

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
trollsinternet1.jpg

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dwight isn't..........I repeat..........IS NOT coming to chicago. Let's worry about our current situation rather than a dream situation.
No, it's better to have a knee jerk reaction to a loss when we don't have our full squad out there, than to actually think this team is any good.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No, it's better to have a knee jerk reaction to a loss when we don't have our full squad out there, than to actually think this team is any good.

LOL at this. People have been wanting to trade for Howard after wins or losses.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL @ you.

Howard is the flavor of the month. Once he signs or gets traded to basketball Siberia, then they'll move on to begging for the next FA instead of getting behind this team we have.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
What I don´t like about Howard is his attitude! He´s more about show and shine than about what´s importan for the game! Same story with Lebron. They have incredible talent. They just don´t care enough imo!

There are not many of those guys who just wanna win no matter how! I think of Kobe, Durant and yes, Rose!

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Adding the best center in the game and shipping out two of the worst makes us worse? Please explain
So, who exactly is challenging Howard for "best center" status? One guy, Bynum. He's the "best" by default.

And if you think sending Deng, Noah, Gibson, Asik, and the Charlotte pick and getting back Dwight and Hedo is a good deal for the Bulls, then I have a bridge in NYC that I want to sell you.

So we'll have

Rose
Rip (Always injured)
Hedo (overrated and overpaid)
Boozer (doesn't play defense and offense is spotty against good competition)
Howard (Can't make FT"s in the clutch and get too many techs and usually misses a game due to suspension)

Bench

CJ
Brewer
Korver
Butler
Scal
JL III

Yeah, we'll really demolish the Heat with that team.

Liked Posts:
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?

If losing Deng is a concern of yours when talking about trading for the best center basketball you need to be de-modded.

Thank. You. I can't believe there are some people who view Deng as an untouchable. He's good, but an overpaid #3 option at best.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Getting Howard doesn't make this team any better than what it is right now. Hate to tell you that.

It makes us slightly worse.

Which brings me to my next statement,

Dont smoke crack!

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thank. You. I can't believe there are some people who view Deng as an untouchable. He's good, but an overpaid #3 option at best.
So gutting the team for a guy who can't shoot ft's and isn't clutch at all and just does some highlights is gonna win us a title?

Okay.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Which brings me to my next statement,

Dont smoke crack!
I don't, thank you very much. But if you think getting Howard at the expense of our team is going to win us a title, I think you;re the one smoking.

Howard is the "best" Center by default. He's a glorified PF that can't be counted on in the late stages of the game.

No thank you.

Liked Posts:
So, who exactly is challenging Howard for "best center" status? One guy, Bynum. He's the "best" by default.

And if you think sending Deng, Noah, Gibson, Asik, and the Charlotte pick and getting back Dwight and Hedo is a good deal for the Bulls, then I have a bridge in NYC that I want to sell you.

So we'll have

Rose
Rip (Always injured)
Howard (Can't make FT"s in the clutch and get too many techs and usually misses a game due to suspension)

Bench

CJ
Brewer
Korver
Butler
Scal
JL III

Why would anyone with half a brain think the Bulls front office would actually move all 4 of those guys for essentially one in return? It's like some of you think that every professional sports teams hires imbeciles to build their roster.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why would anyone with half a brain think the Bulls front office would actually move all 4 of those guys for essentially one in return? It's like some of you think that every professional sports teams hires imbeciles to build their roster.
Have you seen some of the trades that have taken place in the last decade?

I'm going off of what is rumored to be out there and what some Bulls fans idiotically say to trade to get him. Don't blame me.

Liked Posts:
Yeah...I never wrote anything endorsing Gar gutting the Bulls roster to get Howard. I just think it's kind of "odd" that there are so many Bulls fans who view Deng as untouchable.

Liked Posts:

So we'll have

Rose
Rip (Always injured)

Bench

CJ
Brewer
Korver
Butler
Scal
JL III

Have you seen some of the trades that have taken place in the last decade?

I'm going off of what is rumored to be out there and what some Bulls fans idiotically say to trade to get him. Don't blame me.
"some" bad trades don't automatically mean every team doesn't know how to build a roster.
And, you're basically just as bad for attacking the Bulls fans who idiotically come up with trade proposals. I've never understood the purpose of going after someone who is clearly not that bright.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don't, thank you very much. But if you think getting Howard at the expense of our team is going to win us a title, I think you;re the one smoking.

Howard is the "best" Center by default. He's a glorified PF that can't be counted on in the late stages of the game.

No thank you.

I think this team is more likely to win a title with Howard over the span of 5-10 years than it is as they stand. This teams needs to be completely healthy to do it and as you can see, they never are. Too many pieces need to be in place. You probably don't win this year but you have a great chance next year and the years after that. Oh and FTs win championships, ask Shaq and Ben Wallace, who only won one but was on a team that basically dominated the East for half a decade.

You must really dislike Howard.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah...I never wrote anything endorsing Gar gutting the Bulls roster to get Howard. I just think it's kind of "odd" that there are so many Bulls fans who view Deng as untouchable.
I never said Deng is untouchable, but gutting the team for one guy who most likely won't extend here is not a good trade, and it's not good for this team.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"some" bad trades don't automatically mean every team doesn't know how to build a roster.
And, you're basically just as bad for attacking the Bulls fans who idiotically come up with trade proposals. I've never understood the purpose of going after someone who is clearly not that bright.
I'm not necessarily attacking Bulls fans, I'm attacking the idea of it. I'll never understand Bulls fans constant dissatisfaction with this team. We have a championship level team. The playoffs haven't started and people are already jumping off the cliff after one loss to Miami without our full squad.

It's infuriating.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think this team is more likely to win a title with Howard over the span of 5-10 years than it is as they stand. This teams needs to be completely healthy to do it and as you can see, they never are. Too many pieces need to be in place. You probably don't win this year but you have a great chance next year and the years after that. Oh and FTs win championships, ask Shaq and Ben Wallace, who only won one but was on a team that basically dominated the East for half a decade.

You must really dislike Howard.
I don't dislike him at all. He's just overrated and is doing the things he does because he has no competition at his position.

He doesn't help this team. We can beat Miami without him. That's how I feel. I'm in the minority and that's fine. I'm just not going to drool over the girl with the biggest tits in the room, with nothing else going on upstairs.