ESPN Possible Howard to Bulls Trades

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Seriously people, we all know that Howard would make this team better but for the love of God get over it already. HOWARD WILL NOT BE A BULL! Not this year, not next year. It's time to get behind the championship caliber team we already possess because there will be no major trades this year.

Honestly, when has GarPax pulled off a major blockbuster trade? Anyone....? This team is one of the deepest in the NBA, with the best team chemistry, best D, best rebounding, with an improved offense. When healthy, we can beat anyone in a 7-game series (Yes, that includes the almighty Heat). GarPax is not going to mess with that to bring in a rental player. Time to stop pipe dreaming everyone cuz all this debate is just a waste of forum space.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don't think he's coming here either but I like talking about it.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
I don't think he's coming here either but I like talking about it.

I just find it pointless & I'm sick of fans hanging on every word of selfish, cry-baby superstars. Didn't like it w/ Lebron's decision, hated it even more with Melo last year, then CP3 earlier in the year, & now this.

There's a reason Rose doesn't recruit players, as every dumb fan wants him to do. He respects & trusts his teammates, which seems to be a rare quality with today's NBA superstars.

Venom

Liked Posts:
I just find it pointless & I'm sick of fans hanging on every word of selfish, cry-baby superstars. Didn't like it w/ Lebron's decision, hated it even more with Melo last year, then CP3 earlier in the year, & now this.

There's a reason Rose doesn't recruit players, as every dumb fan wants him to do. He respects & trusts his teammates, which seems to be a rare quality with today's NBA superstars.

Ditto.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

I was first to say I don't believe a word Howard says about coming here and I'm not hanging anything on the chance that he could come here but IMO it makes for good conversation.

It'll soon pass and we can focus on this current Bulls squad. I'm praying for good health

Venom

Liked Posts:
Yeah, and the chances of Dwight coming are not likely at all. I'd rather stick with what we have and with the chemistry we have.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
I was first to say I don't believe a word Howard says about coming here and I'm not hanging anything on the chance that he could come here but IMO it makes for good conversation.

It'll soon pass and we can focus on this current Bulls squad. I'm praying for good health

That wasn't so much directed at you. I know where you stand on this. It was more for everyone else who's been harping on this since the season started.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've always been a fan of supporting this team as is.

I don't like crying and begging for other stars to come here. It really turned me off when I saw star player after star player use this organization as leverage for a better deal where they were.

Thanks but no thanks.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Seriously people, we all know that Howard would make this team better but for the love of God get over it already. HOWARD WILL NOT BE A BULL! Not this year, not next year. It's time to get behind the championship caliber team we already possess because there will be no major trades this year.

Honestly, when has GarPax pulled off a major blockbuster trade? Anyone....? This team is one of the deepest in the NBA, with the best team chemistry, best D, best rebounding, with an improved offense. When healthy, we can beat anyone in a 7-game series (Yes, that includes the almighty Heat). GarPax is not going to mess with that to bring in a rental player. Time to stop pipe dreaming everyone cuz all this debate is just a waste of forum space.

Thank you...I'm glad somebody knows that my SP94 J.R Smith plan is much more realistic and less risky as we will be able to keep all our major pieces.....there is know need to break up a great team like we have for 1 guy.........just adding to it is the best way to go.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
thing is will JR sign for min?...he could go else were and get more

clippers would be a good look they need a SG and he would fit in perfect with 'lob city'

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
I've always been a fan of supporting this team as is.

I don't like crying and begging for other stars to come here. It really turned me off when I saw star player after star player use this organization as leverage for a better deal where they were.

Thanks but no thanks.

Exactly. That's why I hate Wade more than any other player in this league. And I use to love the guy. His comments about the organization before he became a FA were beyond Special person.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:

Until I here DEFINITIVELY that GarPax are not interested in Dwight Howard...then I will stop talking about it...until then...why should I?

I don't believe they will beat the Heat if the Heat are healthy if the Bulls stay put. All this chemistry and depth? They had it last year...and lost in 5. So no, I don't think there is enough on this team to win...especially on the offensive end.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
Thank you...I'm glad somebody knows that my SP94 J.R Smith plan is much more realistic and less risky as we will be able to keep all our major pieces.....there is know need to break up a great team like we have for 1 guy.........just adding to it is the best way to go.

Never said JR is the answer or a more realistic & less risky plan. It's still risky.

This team is fine as is. That's what I'm saying.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
Until I here DEFINITIVELY that GarPax are not interested in Dwight Howard...then I will stop talking about it...until then...why should I?

I don't believe they will beat the Heat if the Heat are healthy if the Bulls stay put. All this chemistry and depth? They had it last year...and lost in 5. So no, I don't think there is enough on this team to win...especially on the offensive end.

They had a new coach & 9 new players last year, learning a whole new system. I'm amazed we had the best record & even made it to the ECF. Our team D now is better than even the Championship era, & our offense has improved too (even though the points are down from last year, which is a factor of the shortened season).

We nearly beat the Heat last Sunday (and probably would have if Rose sinks those FT's) without our 2nd best player, our back-up PG, our starting SG playing on 1 leg, & with the majority of the team playing like ass all game. Meanwhile, Lebron, Bosh, & Wade scored a combined 74 of the Heat's 97 pts & didn't blow us out of the water. Add the fact that Miami's D is much, much worse this year than last, I'm confident that we can beat them when the playoffs roll around.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
They had a new coach & 9 new players last year, learning a whole new system. I'm amazed we had the best record & even made it to the ECF. Our team D now is better than even the Championship era, & our offense has improved too (even though the points are down from last year, which is a factor of the shortened season).

We nearly beat the Heat last Sunday (and probably would have if Rose sinks those FT's) without our 2nd best player, our back-up PG, our starting SG playing on 1 leg, & with the majority of the team playing like ass all game. Meanwhile, Lebron, Bosh, & Wade scored a combined 74 of the Heat's 97 pts & didn't blow us out of the water. Add the fact that Miami's D is much, much worse this year than last, I'm confident that we can beat them when the playoffs roll around.

That game was no different from last year's game. When people justified the Bulls beating the Heat all season to say they would beat them in the playoffs...next thing I know, the series is over and you have a few yahoos on this forum blaming the referees.

But there is one problem with your analysis...their best player can stop your best player...and your second best player cannot create a shot. Big problem there.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Ehhhhhhhh, I don't think he's coming here, but I love the idea of it.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
still dont know why he rather go to jersey/brooklyn

yeah they got deron but what else

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
That game was no different from last year's game. When people justified the Bulls beating the Heat all season to say they would beat them in the playoffs...next thing I know, the series is over and you have a few yahoos on this forum blaming the referees.

But there is one problem with your analysis...their best player can stop your best player...and your second best player cannot create a shot. Big problem there.

Fact still remains that our D has improved from last year, as well as our offense, while Miami's D has regressed significantly, which has really surprised me since they acquired All-World defender Shane Battier. :troll: The team's improvement, along with Rose's, is where my confidence stems from. I just don't feel Miami has gotten any better. I felt we could beat them last year, & we were in every single one of those games, but we came up short. This year I've had zero reason to think differently.

You feel they can't, that's fine. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but I'm sticking with my pre-season prediction of a championship & nothing short of Rose going down, is going to change my mind.