ESPNNews: Ric Bucher on Gordon

cranscape

Liked Posts:
Hinrich's inability to make a layup or a wide open three says otherwise. The Bulls seem fine with absorbing guys who can't hold their own offensively. I think it is a mistake. A good team defense can have a player or two who isn't notable defensively. On the other hand if you start to whittle away your guys skilled in offense it will start making it harder and harder for your remaining guys to get good shots. Remember when we had Duhon and Wallace on the floor at the same time? It was like playing 3 on 5 offensively and the remaining three guys got extra coverage from the defense.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
They have offensive help from Salmons and Miller. Now in the last few threads I have read, Miller, Tyrus and Noah are all better than Rasheed Wallace, who is a good big man, and Miller and Tyrus can easily score 12 ppg if asked. Fine, ask them, there's your offense.

No seriously, they will take a step back offensively, but they will not lose an all-star, they will be fine if they define a defensive identity and Rose improves. Its not the end of the world...believe me.