F***. The. Packers.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
If it was your O line does the same thing you are considering holding, you would have no issue, and get mad if you were flagged and cry about the refs lol.
I would admit the refs don’t throw the flags on our team like they do with the majority of the league. I would admit it plays a roll. Packers fans are delusional when it comes to that.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Omg, we haven't even played the game and some of you are already crying about the refs. If we lose, it won't be because of the refs. Geez.

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
Always looking to be fair, I looked up penalties by team for this season, and believe it or not the Bears got more calls in their favor (beneficiaries) than the Packers, and both teams had about the same number called against them.

So, I am not going to join this fray. Lol

Rise

Liked Posts:
Omg, we haven't even played the game and some of you are already crying about the refs. If we lose, it won't be because of the refs. Geez.

I’m sorry but it’s this thought process that allows the NFL to continue to get away with this BS. They no doubt make convenient calls favoring golden boy QBs and to keep games close when they can. It’s been proven over and over again.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
No one is saying we will lose because of the refs. Please go back and actually read what we’re talking about. Thanks, bye!

Rise

Liked Posts:
Always looking to be fair, I looked up penalties by team for this season, and believe it or not the Bears got more calls in their favor (beneficiaries) than the Packers, and both teams had about the same number called against them.

It’s not about the total number of penalties. It’s when they are called. I can tell you will just dismiss this but it is a league wide problem by design. The rules are designed to be interpreted which allows for manipulation.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
All I hear is Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla. Packers fans are delusional. But like I said, a ton of teams fans complain. Not just the Bears fans dumbass

Fans always complain about the best teams getting all the calls lol. Every single season. Especially if it's the Packers, Steelers, Cowboys, Cheatriots etc.

Give up your shitty excuses lol.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Lol? They were egregiously holding on the final drive, none of the announcers thought any of those calls were questionable.
Delusion and cope. The announcers are idiots, they dont know what the fuck they are watching two thirds of the time. Yesterday I kept hearing about "Jalen Rose" and "Billy Lawrence".

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
I’m sorry but it’s this thought process that allows the NFL to continue to get away with this BS. They no doubt make convenient calls favoring golden boy QBs and to keep games close when they can. It’s been proven over and over again.

No, it hasn't lol. You just try to believe that, and ignore calls/no calls to suit your narrative.

Confirmation bias is a weak coping mechanism.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Fans always complain about the best teams getting all the calls lol. Every single season. Especially if it's the Packers, Steelers, Cowboys, Cheatriots etc.

Give up your shitty excuses lol.
Excuses for what? We are complaining say that’s the only reason the Packers are winning. The Packers are a great team. They do get more calls in their favor over most teams. You really are a dumbass. Learn to read little Bears fan

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Delusion and cope. The announcers are idiots, they dont know what the fuck they are watching two thirds of the time. Yesterday I kept hearing about "Jalen Rose" and "Billy Lawrence".

Okay so the Colts are allowed to egregiously, obvious hold in the clutch, elsewise the refs love the Packers... got it.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Excuses for what? We are complaining say that’s the only reason the Packers are winning. The Packers are a great team. They do get more calls in their favor over most teams. You really are a dumbass. Learn to read little Bears fan

No. We dont. Aside from the ones our QB fairly causes within the rules.

You just ignore bad calls/no calls against us lol. You try not to see them, and try to see the opposite. Nothing but a poor coping mechanism.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Okay so the Colts are allowed to egregiously, obvious hold in the clutch, elsewise the refs love the Packers... got it.
The Colts probably though since the Packers do it every play they could too. After two straight they probably abandoned that notion, but by then the refs were eager to double down and punish them even more for even trying in the first place.

Montucky

Liked Posts:

You just ignore bad calls/no calls against us lol. You try not to see them, and try to see the opposite. Nothing but a poor coping mechanism.
Packers have more holding calls benefit them for more yardage than any other team in the NFL.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

So a ton of footballs fans are all wrong on this topic? You are 100% correct? Aww gotcha. Thanks for posting on a Bears forum as a Bears fan. We appreciate it!

Bolek

Liked Posts:

to be fair, you have to consider of WHEN the actual penalties are called. Im not big on whining about refs, but watching almost any packer game for years now, makes you shake your head, when yellow flags fly, the moment Packers opponent makes a potentially game changing play. Its obvious bias in favor of the cheese douches

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
to be fair, you have to consider of WHEN the actual penalties are called. Im not big on whining about refs, but watching almost any packer game for years now, makes you shake your head, when yellow flags fly, the moment Packers opponent makes a potentially game changing play. Its obvious bias in favor of the cheese douches
And I agree. The timing is an important factor as well. I just don’t have the data on that so I didn’t mention it.