F***. The. Packers.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
to be fair, you have to consider of WHEN the actual penalties are called. Im not big on whining about refs, but watching almost any packer game for years now, makes you shake your head, when yellow flags fly, the moment Packers opponent makes a potentially game changing play. Its obvious bias in favor of the cheese douches
When it was third and fifty for the Colts on a potential game-icing drive you knew something was amiss.

Bolek

Liked Posts:
And I agree. The timing is an important factor as well. I just don’t have the data on that so I didn’t mention it.
i dont have the data on that either, but an eye test over time, against opponents other than Bears, as to avoid bias, shows me that Packers often benefit from these questionable calls when it matters. Then once the game is out of reach or a drive has less impact, zebras will throw a questionable flag against the packers to even things out. Its not right

Spankypants

Liked Posts:
Plainly obvious to adult people that you have poorly formed coping mechanisms lol.
Even my Packer acquaintances will sheepishly admit they benefit 80/20 on missed calls.
When the refs are helping Rodgers up after a sack, you know a phantom roughing call is coming.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Even my Packer acquaintances will sheepishly admit they benefit 80/20 on missed calls.
When the refs are helping Rodgers up after a sack, you know a phantom roughing call is coming.
My old roommate is a Packers fan and he would talk about the bad non calls more then me. He’s admitted plenty of times the Packers get away with a lot. Aaronsnuts is an idiot.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Crying because they lost is a common coping mechanism throughout sports.

You can rationalize this nonsense about any team by merely hand waving away bad calls/no calls against a team, and clinging to any, or rationalizing into being, bad calls/no calls in favor of a team.

If you really thought the league was rigged you wouldn't watch lol.
sorry we just dont need to watch packers game to know wtf is happening anymore, every team knows packers get favorism by the refs, take off your homer glasses.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Delusion and cope. The announcers are idiots, they dont know what the fuck they are watching two thirds of the time. Yesterday I kept hearing about "Jalen Rose" and "Billy Lawrence".
i caught that shit too.

Nitschke

Liked Posts:
It all evens out over the years. From 1972 to 1992 the refs boned the packers on a every game frequency. Even in 1999 the Jerry Rice fumble (not called) cost them the playoff game. It is what it is. Today it's not holding if the refs don't see it. Whining about the packers and holding will turn ya into another psychotic Vikings fan. I would blame my teams line coaches for not being smart enough to teach their guys how to do it and get away with it too.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
It all evens out over the years. From 1972 to 1992 the refs boned the packers on a every game frequency. Even in 1999 the Jerry Rice fumble (not called) cost them the playoff game. It is what it is. Today it's not holding if the refs don't see it. Whining about the packers and holding will turn ya into another psychotic Vikings fan. I would blame my teams line coaches for not being smart enough to teach their guys how to do it and get away with it too.
for not being smart enough to teach their guys how to do it and get away with it too.

Hell no, totally not cool with that, don't need others blasting the bears about cheating.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Are you advocating for violence against the officials over a silly football game?
I like to think he's talking about a strongly worded letter to Roger Goodell should the outcome not go in the Bears favor.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
i dont have the data on that either, but an eye test over time, against opponents other than Bears, as to avoid bias, shows me that Packers often benefit from these questionable calls when it matters. Then once the game is out of reach or a drive has less impact, zebras will throw a questionable flag against the packers to even things out. Its not right

Your eye test is just your silly term for your 'confirmation bias' lol. Your TRYING to see that lol.

The you just ignoring bad calls/no calls that go against the Packers lol. Nothing more. Bad coping mechanisms are bad.

10veitout

Liked Posts:

I have numerous NFCN fans that openly concede the Packers dont hey beneficial calls anymore then anyone else, and that that is just silly coping mechanism excuses bitch tears lol.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
My old roommate is a Packers fan and he would talk about the bad non calls more then me. He’s admitted plenty of times the Packers get away with a lot. Aaronsnuts is an idiot.

I have numerous friends who are fans of NFCN teams who admit your weak excuses are just the run of the mill bitch tears that ppl with poorly developed coping mechanisms use lol.

Your friends are likely humoring you to soften the blow of GB owning your team.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
When it was third and fifty for the Colts on a potential game-icing drive you knew something was amiss.

Your advocating they let the Colts egregiously hold 4 plays in a row, because it was against the Packers? Wow.