F***. The. Packers.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
sorry we just dont need to watch packers game to know wtf is happening anymore, every team knows packers get favorism by the refs, take off your homer glasses.

No, lol. Everyone just says this about succesful teams. Packers, Cowboys, Steelers, Cheatriots etc. etc. Just run of the mill confirmation bias coping mechanism crap.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I have numerous NFCN fans that openly concede the Packers dont hey beneficial calls anymore then anyone else, and that that is just silly coping mechanism excuses bitch tears lol.
You have numerous NFCN fans? Are those the ones you share your butthole with?

You are spitting some dumb shit right now. Keep it up, makes you look real cool.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
I would admit the refs don’t throw the flags on our team like they do with the majority of the league. I would admit it plays a roll. Packers fans are delusional when it comes to that.

Why would one admit something that isnt true?

How could I 'admit' your confirmation bias, coping mechanism, imaginary bullshit? Lol

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
No, lol. Everyone just says this about succesful teams. Packers, Cowboys, Steelers, Cheatriots etc. etc. Just run of the mill confirmation bias coping mechanism crap.
What is this confirmation bias coping mechanism crap you keep taking about? If it’s a Christmas gram then I want one!

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
You have numerous NFCN fans? Are those the ones you share your butthole with?

You are spitting some dumb shit right now. Keep it up, makes you look real cool.

Refuting your under formed coping mechanisms is some dumb shit? I dont think so.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I have numerous friends who are fans of NFCN teams who admit your weak excuses are just the run of the mill bitch tears that ppl with poorly developed coping mechanisms use lol.

Your friends are likely humoring you to soften the blow of GB owning your team.
Why would my friends need to soften the blow? We are friends..... we joke about shit all the time. Wow, you are stupid bro

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Refuting your under formed coping mechanisms is some dumb shit? I dont think so.
I have no idea what your talking about so I can’t comment on that. Does anyone know what this Bears fan is talking about?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Yea, those fucking refs took our free play because they (the refs) were lined up incorrectly, and let us get DPI'd in the endzone leading to a turnover on downs, smh.

Didn't those goofy refs give aaron Jones like an extra 40 yards or something because they literally didn't notice almost his entire foot or literally halve of it step out of bounds?

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
So a ton of footballs fans are all wrong on this topic? You are 100% correct? Aww gotcha. Thanks for posting on a Bears forum as a Bears fan. We appreciate it!

A ton of football fans know this is just bad excuses from people with poor coping mechanisms too lol.

You honestly think because Bears fans cry about the refs that makes these complaints legit? Are you for real?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Didn't those goofy refs give aaron Jones like and extra 40 yards or something because they literally didn't notice almost his entire foot or literally halve of it step out of bounds?
Nope! They didn’t recognize it because of understandable reliant formidable coping mechanics

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
A ton of football fans know this is just bad excuses from people with poor coping mechanisms too lol.

You honestly think because Bears fans cry about the refs that makes these complaints legit? Are you for real?
Yes I am a real person! Thanks for noticing. Why are you only talking about Bears fans? There are 31 other teams in the leagues who see the same thing. And they have copying machines too!

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Didn't those goofy refs give aaron Jones like and extra 40 yards or something because they literally didn't notice almost his entire foot or literally halve of it step out of bounds?

More like, a third of his foot?

hqdefault.jpg

Ahhh yes, so obvious, especially in real time what with the white on white.

I guess the refs didn't allow Vrabel to throw the challenge flag too! Makes sense considering they took our free play earlier that game for no reason.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Yes I am a real person! Thanks for noticing. Why are you only talking about Bears fans? There are 31 other teams in the leagues who see the same thing. And they have copying machines too!

There are 31 other teams in the league who see that you are just making excuses lol.

Are you really trying to argue that your confirmation bias bitch tears arentanything but a silly minority conspiracy theory that ppl cry about succesful teams every season?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

View attachment 9286

I guess the refs didn't allow Vrabel to throw the challenge flat too! Makes sense considering they took our free play earlier that game for no reason.
But the Packers had coning machetes on their side and Vrabel didn’t. It’s bias bro!

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
There are 31 other teams in the league who see that you are just making excuses lol.

Are you really trying to argue that your confirmation bias bitch tears arentanything but a silly minority conspiracy theory that ppl cry about succesful teams every season?
Did Michael Moore direct this script?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

View attachment 9286

I guess the refs didn't allow Vrabel to throw the challenge flag too! Makes sense considering they took our free play earlier that game for no reason.

Well it is the Refs at a packers game so they had to make it up for ya....

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m sorry but it’s this thought process that allows the NFL to continue to get away with this BS. They no doubt make convenient calls favoring golden boy QBs and to keep games close when they can. It’s been proven over and over again.
Proof?

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Well it is the Refs at a packers game so they had to make it up for ya....

(Facepalm)

So now you are saying that it's okay for the refs to make shitty calls against the Packers, but if they make one against our opponent it's a sign of conspiracy? Derp?

Not to mention, the Jones sideline call is understandably missable in real time and was on the Titans to challenge, whereas GBs stolen free play was just a pure unabashed officiating mistake that cany be challenged.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
(Facepalm)

So now you are saying that it's okay for the refs to make shitty calls against the Packers, but if they make one against our opponent it's a sign of conspiracy? Derp?

Not to mention, the Jones sideline call is understandably missable in real time and was on the Titans to challenge, whereas GBs stolen free play was just a pure unabashed officiating mistake that cany be challenged.

If you really want sympathy for something the refs did to the packers on ONE play, one time. I really think you are going to have to find another forum to get it.