Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Hottest team in beisbol!!!!!!! .500 ball!!!!

BUYERS!!!

CSF77

Liked Posts:
I don't think that they buy. I feel if they continue winning they do nothing and let the farm add as needed. They do have a talented farm so most issues are internal fix

I do not believe that they are more than a wild card team that might squeak past round 1. They lack TOR quality starters right now and they are not good enough to justify off loading.

So if they blow the next 2 games Jed most likely white flags it.

They stomp bird Jed most likely let's the season play out.

It is highly unlikely that he unloads talent for a rental.

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
I have to admit it, I am in my 60s and I still enjoy watching White Sox & Cardinals fans suffer. I am a bad man! But, I went to the Cards SB Nation site "Viva El Birdos" and as of right now they still have not put up an article on last night's game. Then I go to the White Sox site "South Side Sox" and they have articles on last night, but not one Sox fan has commented. I am telling you I have never seen Sox fans this low, it is awesome!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I am by no means a Cubs fan. Not in the slightest. But I fucking hate the smugness of the Cardinals and the "Cardinal Way."

That was embarrassing last night, and the Cardinals broadcast team should seppuku.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
7 game win streak!

Hottest team in Baseball!

1 game over .500!

Buyers!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
That catch against the cardinals in that shithole of St. Louis had me the most excited I’ve been since the World Series win too lol
On the previous pitch, I begged the ump "C'mon, you gave that to Montgomery ten times!", though it was not the wrong call.

I had this feeling the Cards would walk it off, and that last at bat giving them hope that they had, just to snatch it away.....GLORIOUS!! (as my late brother would say) :)

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Make no mistake about it......if they extend the winning streak to 9, that would be 1000x better than the current 7, but a 7 game winning streak all against the Cardinals and White Sox is beautiful.

Castor76

Liked Posts:
They're actually celebrating the same way every MLB team does when they win, including those 20 games under .500.
That's what I say too. Guy made a game saving play and everyone reacted like it.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Make no mistake about it......if they extend the winning streak to 9, that would be 1000x better than the current 7, but a 7 game winning streak all against the Cardinals and White Sox is beautiful.

The team is building. This year's team woud be lucky to sniff a playoff win. But that is acceptable IMO. I'd like to get there. As a fan it feels good.

I'd like a contract for Cody and Marcus. If it doesn't get done and one or both are traded for some pipe line stuff, that's okay too.

I'd like to see moves that show me the team is hungry to win another one. The team as it stands seems primed to build off of.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins