CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I think what this un-lubed asshole fucking of Desbro has taught us.......maybe, just maybe one should wait until you've actually had the time to do the research before spouting off the person you want, and then choosing another, before going back to your original choice.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
You cannot even quote posts right.... you liked Trestman just as much as any of the rest of us, stop trying to act like you knew all along Arians was the better hire.

Why didn't your parents just smother you when you were a child?

You mean use a condom?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Seems like all I have done is prove that you flip flopped to the point where you settled on wanting Trestman.

But keep flailing around like a kid being thrown in the deep end of the pool. It's fun to watch you back pedal

No, I didn't. On the 23rd is when I said I started like Arians more. And you damn well know that.

You do this with a lot of people. Argue for pages. Are you lonely and bitter? Lol

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think what this un-lubed asshole fucking of Desbro has taught us.......maybe, just maybe one should wait until you've actually had the time to do the research before spouting off the person you want, and then choosing another, before going back to your original choice.
But then we just have page after page of revisionism going on. There's a few other posters that go around doing that when they're wrong too.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No, I didn't. On the 23rd is when I said I started like Arians more. And you damn well know that.

You do this with a lot of people. Argue for pages. Are you lonely and bitter? Lol
Do you have a link (or DIRECT quote) to said post from the 23rd of January, 2013? I'm not finding it.

Thanks.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

I'll try to remember to give this a positive rep tomorrow when I can

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

But he didn't want him all along...after he settled...and the Bears started going down hill in 2014

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Hey GPP, maybe if you weren't getting such a big chub looking for posts to quote me you woudl realize I was QUOTING YOU IN AGREEMENT..

Jesus christ, you are getting owned by your own post trying to quote me.

Fuckin you gotta be kidding me..

Hope Trestman can take us to the next level, but damn I wish we got Arians

Me too man, me too. I was really pulling for Arians more I read about the guy- I think he's gonna be a hell of a good coach. Looks like a blast to play for. Believe it was one hell of a tough decision for Emery.

Thanked your post, too.

WE BOTH AGREED ON WANTING ARIANS MORE.

"But damn wish we got arians"

"Me too man, me too."

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I haven't seen this level of ownage since gravysauce played in the black and blue division. -Complements of HHM <3

Seriously, this is just fucking amazing. And just when you think it couldn't be any more hilarious he digs his stilettos in further and bends over in preparation.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Seriously, this is just fucking amazing. And just when you think it couldn't be any more hilarious he digs his stilettos in further and bends over in preparation.
Well you've already statesd you wanted to bend over some of us on a message board dry and keep saying lots bout butthurt..

I don't know what kinda weird shit you fantasy metal people are into.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

Then why state this after the 22nd/23rd post

I switched. I originally wanted Trestman, then Arians til the end then back to Trestman.

It contradicts your claim of you were on the Arians train after researching him...what happened between your research of Arians and the time Trestman got hired that made you settle on Trestman again?

And I'm not lonely or bitter, proposing to my girlfriend next week...so kind of the opposite of lonely or bitter. Arguing with you is mindless work for me, you make it too easy for me...It's also fun to see you backpedal like you are

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Desperado was for Trestman, until Trestman was hired, and then he read a few more things on Arians within the week of the hiring and thought Arians might have been the better pick... But he still hoped for the best in Trestman.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Desperado was for Trestman, until Trestman was hired, and then he read a few more things on Arians within the week of the hiring and thought Arians might have been the better pick... But he still hoped for the best in Trestman.
Thanks.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
These sort of things would never happen with HHM around. #FreeHHM